adding on to an order?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi I did an order for the presale yesterday but realized today I need a couple more things since it's the presale and nothing has gone out yet is there a way I can add on some more items to my exisiting order so i don't incur double shipping charges. Thank you.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi I did an order for the presale yesterday but realized today I need a couple more things since it's the presale and nothing has gone out yet is there a way I can add on some more items to my exisiting order so i don't incur double shipping charges. Thank you.
Yes, just send an email to [email protected] and tell them your order number and the items you want added.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just wanted to say great customer service I emailed them and they had my extras added on in 45 minutes with a confirmation email.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want to order pheradrol presale but i also want other stuff as soon as i can get it, how soon will i get it if i order it with the pheradrol?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yes, just send an email to [email protected] and tell them your order number and the items you want added.
Stryder does this weekly for me. I often have two and god forbid three orders in a week.

"Styders' da bomb man."

:afro:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so how's he do it, split it in 2 orders i dont mind 2 shipping bills just like to get the in stock stuff as soon as possible

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt, if you are in need of other items ASAP, I would suggest placing a seperate order. The Pheradrol is a killer deal but won't be arriving to us until the middle of next week and then the time it takes to ship it from us to you...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you stryder-my order should be here tommorow. btw pheradrol still due in tommorow?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to send the company an email...will post up when I get an ETA.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes let me know I am very anxious to get my cycle products in hand. BTW your customer service is great I added on again and it was taken care of in approx 1hr after i sent my first email. So far I have added on twice lol all the waiting just gives me more time to think of more things I need but at least I am stocked up for the next 3 years lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, just got word back from PH.Design and they were slightly backed up with manufacturing but it is now completed. Bad news is the labeling company won't have their labels to them until Thursday...bottom line is they are saying that it will ship to me at the latest Monday and I should have it by Thur or Fri.

I apologize to everyone for the delay. All presale orders containing other items purchased Tuesday June 13th or older, will get their other items shipped tomorrow and will have their Pheradrol shipped seperately upon arrival at no additional charge.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Stryder!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stryder just got my email that my orders are processing and your rep rwh has been nice to enough to rwh has said he will send me a tracking number ASAP as I live in a townhouse and need someone to meet the fedex guy. your customer service is always very veery quick to respond to emails. Thanks alot you have made a 1st time customer into a loyal one If i need it and you carry it you can bet i'll order from you every time from now on.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder just got my email that my orders are processing and your rep rwh has been nice to enough to rwh has said he will send me a tracking number ASAP as I live in a townhouse and need someone to meet the fedex guy. your customer service is always very veery quick to respond to emails. Thanks alot you have made a 1st time customer into a loyal one If i need it and you carry it you can bet i'll order from you every time from now on.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your repeat business...I sincerely appreciate it my friend!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my order today-man did i get some bargains,at gnc my 120dollar order priced out at over 350. no more bulk nut-you got my bussines. btw any chance of getting formestane powder. great job stryder.