Pheradrol Anyone?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've done my homework and found a reliable company with a PP clone...and YES, there will be a COA :clean:

This product is guaranteed to be the genuine article. We will be clearing them out at $14.95. Each bottle contains 90 caps and is 10mg/cap.

ETA will be around this weekend while supplies last. This one's going to go quick so get them while you can. Once we sell through them all that will be it...so don't miss out!

Pheradrol

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Wish I would know how my body reacts to this...

Can you find out how long they would be good for sealed/unopened?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot, my gf is gunna kill me. think ima give it a whirl

turkish

Awards
  • Established
:bruce1:
"Get outta my way, gotta get some of that sh|t!"

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
couldn't pass it up had to order a few guess my cycles will consist of drol/pp for the next couple of years lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wish I would know how my body reacts to this...

Can you find out how long they would be good for sealed/unopened?

This will be a new batch and so it will be good for at least 2-3 years...perfect to stock up on <hint, hint> ;)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Sam,

Any idea on the isomer composition (5a vs. 5b isomers)?

Thanks

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Sam,

Any idea on the isomer composition (5a vs. 5b isomers)?

Thanks
I'm curious about this myself. Would be nice to know if it's the same as the original AX Phera-plex, or more like SNS's Phera clone

raider1

raider1

Awards
Nice price !!! Had to get some at this price, Nutraplanet again with a good product at a unbelievable price... thanks guys.. :dance:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh BTW, the company is in production as we speak and should have the finished product shipped out to us early part of next week. Bought the entire stock of it and blowin' it out at the clearance price while supplies last. This product is guaranteed to be legit and we will have the COA's to validate it when manufacturing is completed.

Needless to say this is going to go quick! :hammer:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5a all the way! This is going to be a perfect clone at an unreal price.
yeah I know hey I know you said it's good for 2-3 years can you give us a head up when you know for sure. I already ordered enough for 2 years but if it will last 3 i'll need to order some more lol. Damn you and your good prices now I have to forget about going natural for the next couple of years heh heh.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Then I am going to like this even more. I get really good strength gains from Phera Plex with very little sides (the apparent ones anyway). So this is a great deal. Thanks again Sam. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn you Sam and your great deals, Damn you I say!:frustrate

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
If your business model is to sell quality merchandise at a low price, then don't stop. Please, don't ever stop!! I beg you, man!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmm, wanders off to conduct an inventory of existing supplies.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh BTW, the company is in production as we speak and should have the finished product shipped out to us early part of next week. Bought the entire stock of it and blowin' it out at the clearance price while supplies last. This product is guaranteed to be legit and we will have the COA's to validate it when manufacturing is completed.

Needless to say this is going to go quick! :hammer:

So we should have this by the week of June 19-23 at the latest right?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are expecting to receive it the middle of next week and will begin shipping out ASAP. The testing is causing a slight delay but I want to make sure you guys are not only getting THE BEST DEAL on this product, but you are getting what you paid for...Quality assurance, rock bottom pricing...could you even ask for more? :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Quality assurance, rock bottom pricing...could you even ask for more? :D
No, I think you covered everything. ;) :thumbsup:
15 dollar Phera Plex, can't beat that. :woohoo:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are expecting to receive it the middle of next week and will begin shipping out ASAP. The testing is causing a slight delay but I want to make sure you guys are not only getting THE BEST DEAL on this product, but you are getting what you paid for...Quality assurance, rock bottom pricing...could you even ask for more? :D

Yeah i know you will get it out as fast as you possibly can and at that price I definetly am not worried about a few more days especially with the testing. Just wanted to make sure I had it by the 26th target start day for my cycle lol.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know you will get it out as fast as you possibly can and at that price I definetly am not worried about a few more days especially with the testing. Just wanted to make sure I had it by the 26th target start day for my cycle lol.
No worries man, unless you live outside of the states you will receive your order well before then ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wanted to know if adding 10mg pheradrol every other day will enhance anagen,trib,powerfull/cissus over a 1 month cycle oh yeah forgot the rr. im gonna do it anyway since already ordered-just curious about effects to expect.

Last edited:

Barbell500

Awards
I just ordered two!:rofl:

Can you pos rep me stryder? :box:

gaberox

Awards
I love 2-ene with only the 5-a isomer.So clean and effective.
I already ordered 1 and if there are any left on the 19th I may get more.At that price its rediculous.Not good to do too many orals though.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
So is the 14th still looking like a good date? Just asking cause I'm an idiot and ordered other stuff with it that I need:frustrate

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear friends, just got word from PH.Design that the manufacturing for Pheradrol was slightly delayed...Good news is the manufacturing is now completed :clap2: Bad news is they are waiting for the labels to arrive to them Thursday. Bottom line is, the finished bottles will be shipping out to me at the latest, Monday...meaning I should be receiving it by next Friday (6/23).

I apologize for the unforseen delay and will make it up to all those who so patiently put in their orders. For all presale orders containing other items placed on Tuesday June 13th or older, will have their other items shipped out to them tomorrow and will be getting their Pheradrol shipped out upon arrival at no additional charge.

I was also informed that after the finished product is completed (label and all) they will send it off for testing. Rest assured that it is a quality PP clone, but I was adamant about having a test on the finished product to ensure it was not only the actual compound, but that it met the mg content per cap...well low and behold PH.Design is guaranteeing that if the results from the final analysis are not between 90%-120% that they will issue refunds for all purchased bottles!!! :woohoo:

Needless to say I doubt any refunds will be made because I am confident of the finished product and am certain everyone who takes advantage of this KILLER deal is going to walk away extremely happy that they saved BIG $$$ with the confidence that they obtained a genuine quality product...GUARANTEED! :bow28:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Once again great customer service, appreciate the shipping of other items ordered! As far as the delay is concerned, I'd rather wait and be sure it's quality, then rush and get crap! A couple of weeks we can wait!

Thanks again

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Dear friends, just got word from PH.Design that the manufacturing for Pheradrol was slightly delayed...Good news is the manufacturing is now completed :clap2: Bad news is they are waiting for the labels to arrive to them Thursday. Bottom line is, the finished bottles will be shipping out to me at the latest, Monday...meaning I should be receiving it by next Friday (6/23).

I apologize for the unforseen delay and will make it up to all those who so patiently put in their orders. For all presale orders containing other items placed on Tuesday June 13th or older, will have their other items shipped out to them tomorrow and will be getting their Pheradrol shipped out upon arrival at no additional charge.

I was also informed that after the finished product is completed (label and all) they will send it off for testing. Rest assured that it is a quality PP clone, but I was adamant about having a test on the finished product to ensure it was not only the actual compound, but that it met the mg content per cap...well low and behold PH.Design is guaranteeing that if the results from the final analysis are not between 90%-120% that they will issue refunds for all purchased bottles!!! :woohoo:

Needless to say I doubt any refunds will be made because I am confident of the finished product and am certain everyone who takes advantage of this KILLER deal is going to walk away extremely happy that they saved BIG $$$ with the confidence that they obtained a genuine quality product...GUARANTEED! :bow28:
Stryder, thank you for being honest. You are most definitely a man of your word and a true businessman and you will always have my business. If you say that it will be worth the wait, I believe you completely. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I-Vtec

Awards
i was gonna ask what was going on i see that my xtend shipped but not the phera. i dont mind wiaitng im not starting til july 1 hell im gonna prob add a bottle on friday.

so Stryder how are you gonna hook us up on teh wait :) im curious as u always have little surprises for us :0

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I think I just might have to place my first order with you. Cross my fingers for Canada customs.
How much is shipping on a small order through you lets say 3 bottles of Pdrol?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I just might have to place my first order with you. Cross my fingers for Canada customs.
You can go to the site and add the items to your cart and during the checkout process before entering your payment info, it will give you the exact prices for shipping for each delivery option.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wondering if the testing got done and if they have shipped product to you yet.

BTW all my other products should get to be tonight according to fed ex website thanks for shipping the other stuff early at no charge.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was told that I should be receiving it by this weekend...in regards to testing, that should be available next week.

pete_ana

Awards
Will the price be the same after the product has arrived?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, the latest upate I received from the company Ph.Design is that the order is boxed up and shipping out to me today. There were some delays due to "red tape technicalities"...with that said I will be receiving it Wed 28th.

When I receive the shipment, I will overnight a bottle to SRL for testing and will pay to get an expedited testing done and will post the results for everyone when I receive it. The guarantee of potency will still remain in effect.

I appreciate everyone's patience with this product...I am going to personally follow through with all the promises on this product and won't leave you guys high and dry...AND will back up all the claims with a valid independent CoA.

Will continue to keep everyone updated...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hot damn! I'm going to have to pick a few of these puppies up.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK, the latest upate I received from the company Ph.Design is that the order is boxed up and shipping out to me today. There were some delays due to "red tape technicalities"...with that said I will be receiving it Wed 28th.

When I receive the shipment, I will overnight a bottle to SRL for testing and will pay to get an expedited testing done and will post the results for everyone when I receive it. The guarantee of potency will still remain in effect.

I appreciate everyone's patience with this product...I am going to personally follow through with all the promises on this product and won't leave you guys high and dry...AND will back up all the claims with a valid independent CoA.

Will continue to keep everyone updated...

:clap2: :thumbsup: :clap2:

I-Vtec

Awards
ugh. i was hoping to have it by then :( well with that price i cant complain. good things come to those who wait. good thing im in SC and it usually takes a day to get my goods. so I could still hit my july 1 start time

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
----well an issue with some of the clones wasnt just [5a] but also a mix of 2en and 3en where the 3en was dirty--ergomax/peramax/megaplex-:study: ect

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Okay I placed my first order placed with Nutra, lets see how this goes. Canada customs better not be ****s.:bruce1: