Pheradrol Anyone?

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stryder

    When do you think the orders will be ready to ship?
    •   
       


  2. They are shipping out as we speak...not sure if they will all get out today but we are full force pushing to get them done.

    Time to switch to slave driver mode

  3. Just got the email saying my order is processing ... yes ..way to go Stryder ... how much do you think this will price out now that is in stock ??

  4. Quote Originally Posted by raider1
    how much do you think this will price out now that is in stock ??
    "ONE MEEELLLLIIIIOOOONNNN DOLLARS!!!"

    or maybe $19.95...LOL!
    •   
       


  5. Also, overnighting a sample to SRCS for expedited testing so we should have results sometime next week
    Last edited by stryder; 06-30-2006 at 03:22 PM.

  6. OH hell yeah time to MONSTER UP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    They are shipping out as we speak...not sure if they will all get out today but we are full force pushing to get them done.

    Time to switch to slave driver mode
    Go Stryder Go!

  8. Gym Membership : 52$ A Month
    Wrist Wraps, Gloves, Belt : 32$
    Shorts, Old Gold's Gym Shirt, Shoes : 38$
    1 Bottle Pheradrol : 14.95$ at Nutraplanet.com
    Having People in the Gym ask if you were a College Powerlifter : Priceless...

  9. oh phuk yes, if they are shipping now i hope it arrives monday ( im hoping mine goes out )

  10. Processed: 11:40 am
    Shipped: 1:50pm

    Sam, YOU DA MAN!

  11. OH yeah just got my shipped email sam is the Man

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Gym Membership : 52$ A Month
    Wrist Wraps, Gloves, Belt : 32$
    Shorts, Old Gold's Gym Shirt, Shoes : 38$
    1 Bottle Pheradrol : 14.95$ at Nutraplanet.com
    Having People in the Gym ask if you were a College Powerlifter : Priceless...

  13. wooohoooo order has shipped

  14. man at 19.95 , the ones left in stock will go quick... come on payday

  15. Another fine Nutraplanet experience.

  16. ooohhh perfect.. order 1 a couple weeks ago.. got up at 4am this mornining to order 2 more before the price went up!!

    nutraplanet = the truth
    hands down:bb:

  17. Nutraplanet is...pardon the pun... out of this world!

    Thx Sam! Like everyone else...processed then shipped within hours.

  18. just wondering when we might see the test results for pheradrol?--- can anyone who got a bottle already read what the ing"s are?

  19. just got my email and hopefully everything will be here soon its christmas in july all hail nutraplanet

  20. woo ****in hoo. the ebauty of living in SC my phera arrived today. i just downed the first dose

    its good to be back :good:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    woo ****in hoo. the ebauty of living in SC my phera arrived today. i just downed the first dose

    its good to be back :good:

    Mine is here too but i havt to wait till tomorrow as I already took my daily doses of the pre phera stack this morning lol.

  22. Here as well...

    Good looking bottle, Melting Point-esque...


  23. New Jersey....Didn't get mine yet.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    woo ****in hoo. the ebauty of living in SC my phera arrived today. i just downed the first dose its good to be back
    Are you doing a log? I'm going to keep mine on ice till Oct I think.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pheradrol Results ( Anyone ) ???
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 11:49 PM
  2. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:07 PM
  3. Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:00 PM
  4. Anyone Else?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:25 PM
  5. Calculus anyone?
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:16 PM
Log in
Log in