bulk HMB servings

1. bulk HMB servings

I recently bought 200g of HMB from Nutraplanet and it says on the package that 1 teaspoon = 1.5 g. Is this possibly a misprint? It seems like I'm going through it way too fast for it to be right. Also another source I've bought HMB from had servings of 2.44 g per teaspoon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    I recently bought 200g of HMB from Nutraplanet and it says on the package that 1 teaspoon = 1.5 g. Is this possibly a misprint? It seems like I'm going through it way too fast for it to be right. Also another source I've bought HMB from had servings of 2.44 g per teaspoon.
    It can depend on the powder and it's consistency, measuring by spoons ain't an exact science. Make sure you're using a teaspoon and not a tablespoon though. I find that's a common mistake people make. If you're not sure, head to the supermarket and get a set of measuring spoons and if you can a small scale would be good too. Once you go between the scale and the spoons for a while you get a feel for how much is in each spoon and can start to go by eye.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    It can depend on the powder and it's consistency, measuring by spoons ain't an exact science. Make sure you're using a teaspoon and not a tablespoon though. I find that's a common mistake people make. If you're not sure, head to the supermarket and get a set of measuring spoons and if you can a small scale would be good too. Once you go between the scale and the spoons for a while you get a feel for how much is in each spoon and can start to go by eye.
    Yeah I'm using a teaspoon. I'm always very careful about this and I realize that consistency varies. 200g at 6g per day should last 33 days give or take a few and this isn't gonna last 3 weeks if not 2 weeks. Maybe I'll just email them since it looks like I maybe got 100g instead of 200g.

On a side note, I love CEE and HMB together. It gives me great pumps and general muscle fullness.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    Yeah I'm using a teaspoon. I'm always very careful about this and I realize that consistency varies. 200g at 6g per day should last 33 days give or take a few and this isn't gonna last 3 weeks if not 2 weeks. Maybe I'll just email them since it looks like I maybe got 100g instead of 200g.

On a side note, I love CEE and HMB together. It gives me great pumps and general muscle fullness.
    Good combo. Tastes like **** though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Buying bulk and servings
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 02:35 AM
  2. Bulk HMB, worst tasting supplement ever
    By SCScorpio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:50 PM
  3. Bulk HMB measurement
    By sergeant in forum Nutraplanet