penetrate info?

  1. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    penetrate info?


    how many squirts = a ml?

  2. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1338
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    how many squirts = a ml?
    Don't count on the accuracy of using just squirts to apply the penetrate. Buy an oral syringe from the pharmacy. Squirt the penetrate into the syringe and measure it that way. Pretty simple.
  3. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Don't count on the accuracy of using just squirts to apply the penetrate. Buy an oral syringe from the pharmacy. Squirt the penetrate into the syringe and measure it that way. Pretty simple.

    got a reg syringe actually right here..but i just saw on nutra's website is .5 mls per squirt..finally gonna use up some of my stockpiled 4-ad very impressed how easily i got it into solution.12 grams went in very easily ..with jsut some shaking
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You didn't even heat it Wojo?
    I just ordered some Penetrate and also have some 4-AD (12.5 grams to be exact).

    How does this stuff compare to T-Gel as far as getting the hormone into the bloodstream? Is it still around 40% absorption or whatever T-gel is?
  5. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    You didn't even heat it Wojo?
    I just ordered some Penetrate and also have some 4-AD (12.5 grams to be exact).

    How does this stuff compare to T-Gel as far as getting the hormone into the bloodstream? Is it still around 40% absorption or whatever T-gel is?
    well looks like i need to heat it..just say a cloud come from the bottom 5 hours after i put it in..sux..penetrate is avant labs dermal..i believe..good stuff..t-gel is great but way too pricey for me
  6. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    635
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    35.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    1 squirt = .5ml on stryders site. I really like T-Gel and have tried both.
  7. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i jsut heated the poop out of it ..lol..thick i warped the bottle ffrom..hopefully it stays in solution
  8. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wojo,
    You heated the polymer past it's "plastic transition point" and, thus, caused it to "flow" on a molecular level.

    I've done it to 2 T-gel bottles.
  9. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Wojo,
    You heated the polymer past it's "plastic transition point" and, thus, caused it to "flow" on a molecular level.

    I've done it to 2 T-gel bottles.
    well i got some of it to go into solution i still have aboyt a 1/4 -1/2 a inch of powder at the bottom tho...this is frustrating i forgot how much of a pain 4-ad is to work with
  10. New Member
    enimity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    well i got some of it to go into solution i still have aboyt a 1/4 -1/2 a inch of powder at the bottom tho...this is frustrating i forgot how much of a pain 4-ad is to work with
    I got 16g of 4ad in 1 bottle easily. Put it into a beaker or if you dont have one a clean small saucepan and put it over low heat. Then use a hand blender and mix the ****e out of it. Works every time and totally disolves.

    Its like trying to mix protein powder in water by just swirling it around vs using a blender.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. nutritional info on food/drink
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 12:54 AM
  3. Postal Service Info. :D
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 12:26 PM
  4. Flax oil info
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 07:39 PM
  5. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in