halodrol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.27%

halodrol

will you get more or is it gone for good from your store?

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im pretty sure its gone for good. If its not i may have to pick up another couple of these. My guess though is that its gone.
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Back in stock, but have a very limited supply...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

This looks very promising. However, I wouldn't rush to buy it. It doesn't violate the 2004 ban and I wouldn't expect it to go off the shelves very soon. Even though that's the case, there's this "OMG it's gonna be banned soon" thing in the air which would make it wise for the manufacturer to send it to retailers by small batches. It's always a limited supply in stock so people hurry to buy some as soon as they can.

Just my $0.02, so please don't flame

And just a disclaimer, this is nothing against Sam who runs the best online supp. store out there, he just sells what he receives.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Theres going to be a "blanket" ban put in i think in like 3 weeks which covers EVERYTHING under the sun that could be a steroid or pro-hormone.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Theres going to be a "blanket" ban put in i think in like 3 weeks which covers EVERYTHING under the sun that could be a steroid or pro-hormone.
    Why 3?
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Im not to sure why it would take 3 weeks but thats just the time frame ive been hearing. Could be wrong, could be sooner. All i know is ive got 4 bottles of Methoxy tren and 2 boxes of Halodrol along with a bottle of Emax LMG, some SD ( never got much outa it until i used it at 30-40mgs) , i may be getting more but im not sure.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%

Im not to sure why it would take 3 weeks but thats just the time frame ive been hearing. Could be wrong, could be sooner. All i know is ive got 4 bottles of Methoxy tren and 2 boxes of Halodrol along with a bottle of Emax LMG, some SD ( never got much outa it until i used it at 30-40mgs) , i may be getting more but im not sure.
    don't forget to lift some weights while using all those goodies...
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

dead f'in serious if you havent allready look into PP guys this supp is one of the best everyone ive talked to including my self have had huge explosive gains in size and strength and for the guys that have even ventured to higher doses i havent heard of anycomplaints of sides besides a little acne, and i mean little that comes and dissapears again. why go ergomax with 2-ene and 3-ene when the stronger of the 2 is 2-ene anyways. thats what PP is all 2-ene. you can pisck it up right now as well from sns for like 24 buck @ 90 caps. im sure its worth 24 bucks to ya.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    don't forget to lift some weights while using all those goodies...
    Wait , you mean i have to actually lift weights and eat right on these things? I cant just like pop a coule pills and look like the hulk? Damn what type of lifestyle am i livin then? Lol soooo just kiddin..

Hahaha oh yea Mil, lifting and diet all the way my friend all the way. Just figured id get some stuff to play around with.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    dead f'in serious if you havent allready look into PP guys this supp is one of the best everyone ive talked to including my self have had huge explosive gains in size and strength and for the guys that have even ventured to higher doses i havent heard of anycomplaints of sides besides a little acne, and i mean little that comes and dissapears again. why go ergomax with 2-ene and 3-ene when the stronger of the 2 is 2-ene anyways. thats what PP is all 2-ene. you can pisck it up right now as well from sns for like 24 buck @ 90 caps. im sure its worth 24 bucks to ya.
    Yea i was planning on getting some of this as well. Looks like a great supp. Gotta wait till my next paycheck and we'll see what i can do .
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%

PheraPlex was pretty good, pumps were nice and solid.. I got 4 boxes of halodrol, so that's either 8 2wk runs or 4 30day runs..

EDIT: Got the math wrong..
    Last edited by bigpetefox; 11-14-2005 at 03:19 PM.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    PheraPlex was pretty good, pumps were nice and solid.. I got 4 boxes of halodrol, so that's either 4 2wk runs or 2 30day runs..
    Hey Pete, you gonna run the same dose throuughout your h-50 cycle or taper up?
    I'm very curious about your results on it.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%

Quote Originally Posted by turkish
    Hey Pete, you gonna run the same dose throuughout your h-50 cycle or taper up?
    I'm very curious about your results on it.
    It'll be awhile before I use the H50, so a log wouldn't make sense since there will be quite afew logs out by then..

When I do run it, I'm taking EXACTLY ONE (1) tablet per day..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halodrol-50
    By TURUGBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 12:19 AM
  2. thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???
    By RipdnTxs2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 07:55 PM
  3. Halodrol
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13