Methoxy-TRN Presale

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Probably I was wrong about the Dbol. I was really trying to get to the point that these compounds are known to be toxic and the fact that people still use them shows that there are different ways to interperet the risk/reward ratio of that behavior. I just don't understand what that has to do with the company selling the product. No one says "man, quality vet knew that anadrol was toxic and they sold it to me anyway! Shux, i guess I should have researched it or something." There is always this controversy over "ethical business" in this country, the bottom line is if a company can stay out of prison and sell a product, they will and they should. The burden lies on the consumer to be knowledgeable about the products that they consume.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    You can still start using the hair supps. A lot of people have seen improvements with Nizoral, minox and azelaic acid. They are pretty cheap, too.

Also, what did you use for PCT? I ask b/c the guys who are running DHEA, fenugreek and ATD seem to be having an effortless time with PCT.
    I used Novedex XT and ATD along with Milk Thistle for PCT. Nolva may have helped more so, I will look into getting Spiro or one of the other hair treatments soon most likely.
    •   

3. Nothing is going to go off now.

PA just shot down M-TRN on his board as well.

ALRI was getting a lil carried away with their recent products anyway.

4. Any word if this is going to be cancelled or not? ALRI has pulled out according to there website.

5. So far they have just cancelled Prostanozol and E Max LMG. Im pretty sure AX will still carry the Pro tho atleast i hope they do. If they dont go thru with this Tren idea ill be very dissapointed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    Nothing is going to go off now.

PA just shot down M-TRN on his board as well.

ALRI was getting a lil carried away with their recent products anyway.
    For the life of me, I would simply love to know what makes PA the end all, be all of supplements....

Carried away? I personally love the recent prods like Venom, retain and hotter, not sure where you are going with that one

7. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    For the life of me, I would simply love to know what makes PA the end all, be all of supplements....

Carried away? I personally love the recent prods like Venom, retain and hotter, not sure where you are going with that one
    Simply, PA has the proven track record. Most of his products produce results. His credibilty has withstood the test of time. His continued presence on the boards (though he is banned from here) should be appluaded as he continues to debate, keeps tabs on other firms and generally helps keep the masses informed and educated.

Overall, though some people dislike his sometimes arrogant attitude, he has proven himself trustworthy.

Out of the big PH firms, who has the most solid reputation?
    PA
    Matt fom DS
    The pen name of Author L. Rea
    Eric, the Legal Gear guy
    Gaspari
    ?????

My personal choice is trusting PA and then to a degree DS and the rest, not a chance.

8. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    Simply, PA has the proven track record. Most of his products produce results. His credibilty has withstood the test of time. His continued presence on the boards (though he is banned from here) should be appluaded as he continues to debate, keeps tabs on other firms and generally helps keep the masses informed and educated.

Overall, though some people dislike his sometimes arrogant attitude, he has proven himself trustworthy.

Out of the big PH firms, who has the most solid reputation?
    PA
    Matt fom DS
    The pen name of Author L. Rea
    Eric, the Legal Gear guy
    Gaspari
    ?????

My personal choice is trusting PA and then to a degree DS and the rest, not a chance.
    I have to agree with Max here. So long as Patrick has a business to run, his interests are always going to be partial no matter how trustworthy he comes across as. THIS is why he keeps tabs on other firms - not for "the bros".

I like Patrick, and i like his opinion, but i never take his word as gospel. People come onto the internet to learn and hear more than one viewpoint, unlike what is achievable reading biased magazines. Taking one man's word as truth or making it the basis for your own judgement is no different to taking columns (aka "adverts") in magazines seriously.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    I have to agree with Max here. So long as Patrick has a business to run, his interests are always going to be partial no matter how trustworthy he comes across as. THIS is why he keeps tabs on other firms - not for "the bros".

I like Patrick, and i like his opinion, but i never take his word as gospel. People come onto the internet to learn and hear more than one viewpoint, unlike what is achievable reading biased magazines. Taking one man's word as truth or making it the basis for your own judgement is no different to taking columns (aka "adverts") in magazines seriously.
    Couldn't have said it better myself Rob

To be honest, I would say that I trust ALR and Designer more than PA. Call it bias or what you will for ALRI on my part. Personally, it seems odd to me that the main guy behind his company spends that much time on the boards. He seems to have made many a believer though, while others spend their time looking into new product formulations/design. I have no problem with PA, just seems like he has been all about bashing as of late.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    So far they have just cancelled Prostanozol and E Max LMG. Im pretty sure AX will still carry the Pro tho atleast i hope they do. If they dont go thru with this Tren idea ill be very dissapointed.
    Nope the AX rep posted on bb.com that this is it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=609927
    •   

11. Just got an email and it's confirmed...it seems the same fate that befell SD is disposing M-TRN, Prosz, EMax, etc... The M-TRN is still on presale and we will be receiving our limited shipment, but once it sells out that's it...eventually the same will happen to all the other aforementioned items (at least that's what I'm being told)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

I agree PA has his business to run and everyone he talks about is his competitor, so we must always keep that mind. However, unlike 99% of other posters on the boards, PA is a qualified expert in this field. He has earned his respect. I cannot think of anyone else, on any board, that is as qualified as he is. So my basis of following his recommendations is well founded. While I never said to take his word as gospel, I believe that his opinions on steroid realated matters carries more weight than anyone other board member.

A recent example for me, would be SD. When SD came out PA said he thought it would work well, but might be a lil harsh. Well that is pretty much what happened. He is not always 100% correct but his track reord is better than anyone else, bar none.

As for ALRI, we really do not know anything about his background and such. I would rather listen or buy products from an entity with a transparnet and longstanding background.

PA keeps tabs on other firms for a very good reason, they are his competition and he needs to stay on top of the ball. The Rebound debacle is a glaring example. I believe PA handled that situation very professionally. He could have gone in for blood, but did not.
    Also, around the same time he tested Gaspari's Rebound derivative and found it to be good and said so. He had tested some of Gaspari's M-D prior and found that to be very bad and called them on it as well as informing the masses. Who else does this??? NOBODY..... respect earned.

13. Stryder your saying that the people who ordered Methoxy-TRN via preorder ARE going to recieve it, right?

14. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    PA keeps tabs on other firms for a very good reason, they are his competition and he needs to stay on top of the ball. The Rebound debacle is a glaring example. I believe PA handled that situation very professionally. He could have gone in for blood, but did not.
    Course he didn't. He just came out with an ATD product under his branch label, Giant Nutrition...
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher
    Stryder your saying that the people who ordered Methoxy-TRN via preorder ARE going to recieve it, right?
    Yes, you guys will be getting your's. We have a set amount on the site and those who place an order until that set amount reaches zero will be guaranteed their's.

16. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Yes, you guys will be getting your's. We have a set amount on the site and those who place an order until that set amount reaches zero will be guaranteed their's.
    I love you man! lol j/k im not takin it that far but its a great thing to hear. What about halo 50?

17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder

18. Quote Originally Posted by GuardDog
    Hey whats up bro, shoot me a PM when you get a chance

19. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Course he didn't. He just came out with an ATD product under his branch label, Giant Nutrition...
    Yup, that is called capitalism.
    Everyone in the supp industry clones a popular or effective suplement.

20. And you say he didn't go in for blood?

Anyhoo, lets leave this. I'm a lover, not a fighter. And i gots a whole lotta love to give. Even to you.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    Yup, that is called capitalism.
    Everyone in the supp industry clones a popular or effective suplement.
    Funny though how he waits to do so until DS has an issue with production. Previously, it was all about how 6-OXO was the more effective and proven product. Then bam, a bad batch of RXT is discovered, sales stop abruptly and back orders/refunds are rampant. Suddenly PA drops his ATD on the market......

I too am done with this discussion, I feel like an Atheist trying to persuade the Pope into believing God does not exist.....

22. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Funny though how he waits to do so until DS has an issue with production. Previously, it was all about how 6-OXO was the more effective and proven product. Then bam, a bad batch of RXT is discovered, sales stop abruptly and back orders/refunds are rampant. Suddenly PA drops his ATD on the market......

I too am done with this discussion, I feel like an Atheist trying to persuade the Pope into believing God does not exist.....

Do you really think PA just had ATD sitting around waiting for DS to have a screwed up batch?

No, PA was planning on releasing ATD to the market regardless. PA saw the success of Rebound and wanted some market share in that as well as I bet it was eating into smoe of his 6oxo sales.

PA is a competitor of DS and was lucky (from a competitors viewpoint) to have discovered that DS had significant quality problem with their competing prodcut. PA informed DS of the quality control problem and was fairly quiet about it on the boards. DS THANKED PA on this board and a couple others and DS and PA went back to competing with each other. There was no mud slinging between the two. PA could have more thoughly exploited the issue, but did not. IMO DS and PA handled everything professionally.

PA caught a lucky break in regard to his timing of releasing ATD and now the market is deciding who is the best. Typical American capitalism, survival of the fittest and your competition is watching you more closely than anyone else.

All business.

I can be done with this as well. We can agree to disagree.

23. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion

I can be done with this as well. We can agree to disagree.
    sounds good to me man...

24. No, no, Patrick absolutely had planned to release an ATD product, but the timing of his testing with the timing of the release of his product were absolutely in sync.

And yes, i do thank Pat for pointing out the issue.

I'll leave it there.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

25. We ubber hijacked this thread ...lol

now back to your regular programming.

26. what was the regular programming again????

27. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Just got an email and it's confirmed...it seems the same fate that befell SD is disposing M-TRN, Prosz, EMax, etc... The M-TRN is still on presale and we will be receiving our limited shipment, but once it sells out that's it...eventually the same will happen to all the other aforementioned items (at least that's what I'm being told)
    Well, that's both good and bad news. Good news is that I'll be getting my trn, bad is that the AX, ALRI and DS pro-steroids are getting pulled. Are you just planning on selling off the remaining inventory PP, SD, etc. and not re-ordering?

28. Quote Originally Posted by screwbol
    Are you just planning on selling off the remaining inventory PP, SD, etc. and not re-ordering?
    Yes, selling what we have and that's it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Hey whats up bro, shoot me a PM when you get a chance
    Hey cheif...YGPM.

30. Patrick arnold says that the chemical in TRN is inactive, and hence inneffective WRT anabolic/androgenic effects in the human body. He didn't mention any toxicity issues. I guess the guinea pigs will have to find out if this is a banger or a bust.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PHERA-PLEX, SUPEDROL, FINIGENX and METHOXY-TRN
    By diplomats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 07:24 PM
  2. Methoxy-Trn log
    By ryansm in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:38 PM
  3. ALRI Methoxy-TRN log
    By screwbol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61