Methoxy-TRN Presale

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just got an email and it's confirmed...it seems the same fate that befell SD is disposing M-TRN, Prosz, EMax, etc... The M-TRN is still on presale and we will be receiving our limited shipment, but once it sells out that's it...eventually the same will happen to all the other aforementioned items (at least that's what I'm being told)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    I have to agree with Max here. So long as Patrick has a business to run, his interests are always going to be partial no matter how trustworthy he comes across as. THIS is why he keeps tabs on other firms - not for "the bros".

I like Patrick, and i like his opinion, but i never take his word as gospel. People come onto the internet to learn and hear more than one viewpoint, unlike what is achievable reading biased magazines. Taking one man's word as truth or making it the basis for your own judgement is no different to taking columns (aka "adverts") in magazines seriously.
    I agree PA has his business to run and everyone he talks about is his competitor, so we must always keep that mind. However, unlike 99% of other posters on the boards, PA is a qualified expert in this field. He has earned his respect. I cannot think of anyone else, on any board, that is as qualified as he is. So my basis of following his recommendations is well founded. While I never said to take his word as gospel, I believe that his opinions on steroid realated matters carries more weight than anyone other board member.

A recent example for me, would be SD. When SD came out PA said he thought it would work well, but might be a lil harsh. Well that is pretty much what happened. He is not always 100% correct but his track reord is better than anyone else, bar none.

As for ALRI, we really do not know anything about his background and such. I would rather listen or buy products from an entity with a transparnet and longstanding background.

PA keeps tabs on other firms for a very good reason, they are his competition and he needs to stay on top of the ball. The Rebound debacle is a glaring example. I believe PA handled that situation very professionally. He could have gone in for blood, but did not.
    Also, around the same time he tested Gaspari's Rebound derivative and found it to be good and said so. He had tested some of Gaspari's M-D prior and found that to be very bad and called them on it as well as informing the masses. Who else does this??? NOBODY..... respect earned.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.84%

Stryder your saying that the people who ordered Methoxy-TRN via preorder ARE going to recieve it, right?
    •   

4. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%

Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    PA keeps tabs on other firms for a very good reason, they are his competition and he needs to stay on top of the ball. The Rebound debacle is a glaring example. I believe PA handled that situation very professionally. He could have gone in for blood, but did not.
    Course he didn't. He just came out with an ATD product under his branch label, Giant Nutrition...
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher
    Stryder your saying that the people who ordered Methoxy-TRN via preorder ARE going to recieve it, right?
    Yes, you guys will be getting your's. We have a set amount on the site and those who place an order until that set amount reaches zero will be guaranteed their's.
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Yes, you guys will be getting your's. We have a set amount on the site and those who place an order until that set amount reaches zero will be guaranteed their's.
    I love you man! lol j/k im not takin it that far but its a great thing to hear. What about halo 50?
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GuardDog
    Hey whats up bro, shoot me a PM when you get a chance
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Course he didn't. He just came out with an ATD product under his branch label, Giant Nutrition...
    Yup, that is called capitalism.
    Everyone in the supp industry clones a popular or effective suplement.
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%

And you say he didn't go in for blood?

Anyhoo, lets leave this. I'm a lover, not a fighter. And i gots a whole lotta love to give. Even to you.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yup, that is called capitalism.
    Everyone in the supp industry clones a popular or effective suplement.
    Funny though how he waits to do so until DS has an issue with production. Previously, it was all about how 6-OXO was the more effective and proven product. Then bam, a bad batch of RXT is discovered, sales stop abruptly and back orders/refunds are rampant. Suddenly PA drops his ATD on the market......

I too am done with this discussion, I feel like an Atheist trying to persuade the Pope into believing God does not exist.....
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Funny though how he waits to do so until DS has an issue with production. Previously, it was all about how 6-OXO was the more effective and proven product. Then bam, a bad batch of RXT is discovered, sales stop abruptly and back orders/refunds are rampant. Suddenly PA drops his ATD on the market......

I too am done with this discussion, I feel like an Atheist trying to persuade the Pope into believing God does not exist.....

Do you really think PA just had ATD sitting around waiting for DS to have a screwed up batch?

No, PA was planning on releasing ATD to the market regardless. PA saw the success of Rebound and wanted some market share in that as well as I bet it was eating into smoe of his 6oxo sales.

PA is a competitor of DS and was lucky (from a competitors viewpoint) to have discovered that DS had significant quality problem with their competing prodcut. PA informed DS of the quality control problem and was fairly quiet about it on the boards. DS THANKED PA on this board and a couple others and DS and PA went back to competing with each other. There was no mud slinging between the two. PA could have more thoughly exploited the issue, but did not. IMO DS and PA handled everything professionally.

PA caught a lucky break in regard to his timing of releasing ATD and now the market is deciding who is the best. Typical American capitalism, survival of the fittest and your competition is watching you more closely than anyone else.

All business.

I can be done with this as well. We can agree to disagree.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can be done with this as well. We can agree to disagree.
    sounds good to me man...
  14. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%

No, no, Patrick absolutely had planned to release an ATD product, but the timing of his testing with the timing of the release of his product were absolutely in sync.

And yes, i do thank Pat for pointing out the issue.

I'll leave it there.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

We ubber hijacked this thread ...lol

now back to your regular programming.
  16. More Cowbell
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

what was the regular programming again????

17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Just got an email and it's confirmed...it seems the same fate that befell SD is disposing M-TRN, Prosz, EMax, etc... The M-TRN is still on presale and we will be receiving our limited shipment, but once it sells out that's it...eventually the same will happen to all the other aforementioned items (at least that's what I'm being told)
    Well, that's both good and bad news. Good news is that I'll be getting my trn, bad is that the AX, ALRI and DS pro-steroids are getting pulled. Are you just planning on selling off the remaining inventory PP, SD, etc. and not re-ordering?
  18. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%

Quote Originally Posted by screwbol
    Are you just planning on selling off the remaining inventory PP, SD, etc. and not re-ordering?
    Yes, selling what we have and that's it.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Hey whats up bro, shoot me a PM when you get a chance
    Hey cheif...YGPM.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Patrick arnold says that the chemical in TRN is inactive, and hence inneffective WRT anabolic/androgenic effects in the human body. He didn't mention any toxicity issues. I guess the guinea pigs will have to find out if this is a banger or a bust.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Patrick arnold says that the chemical in TRN is inactive, and hence inneffective WRT anabolic/androgenic effects in the human body. He didn't mention any toxicity issues. I guess the guinea pigs will have to find out if this is a banger or a bust.
    yup I read that, but did not want to post it here
    On his board he clearly states what he thinks about this new ALRI product. I guess we will have to wait for some real world testing by someone.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I really would not put too much stock in anything PA has to say in regards to ALR, ALRI, etc... The guy seems to want to succeed at all costs, even if that means badmouthing on false pretense to his disciples on various bbuilding forums....
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I sorta agree Max, PA (for whatever reason) has it out for ALRI.

I'd wait to see logs to see if this is good or not, I wouldn't JUST go on what PA says.
  24. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.92%

I'm going to wait for the logs, even though I did buy 4 bottles . All I know is I can't remember a "BAD" product ALRI has come out with. Ergomax, MAX LMG, Retain, Ultra Hot (though still not sure on Ultra Hotter), Prostan, Venom all solid products. Why should Methoxy-TRN be that much different?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44%

ALRI sell only STRONG AND POTENT stuff
    potent stuff or ultra potent stuff is what we need to know
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Well, my order arrived today as expected. Stryder is tops. Anyway, I took the first pill about 30 min ago and am going to run this alone at 3 pills (4.5mg) per day. I must say these blue capsules are mighty large considering they contain only 1.5mg of actives. NE Way, time to rock n roll and see what this is all about. Maybe if I get some results soon enough I can order more before it runs out.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.64%

Well, my order arrived today as expected. Stryder is tops. Anyway, I took the first pill about 30 min ago and am going to run this alone at 3 pills (4.5mg) per day. I must say these blue capsules are mighty large considering they contain only 1.5mg of actives. NE Way, time to rock n roll and see what this is all about. Maybe if I get some results soon enough I can order more before it runs out.
    If you seriously did get your order in and started a cycle of M-TRN today then it would be great if you kept a log somewhere on the site. If you are willing to do so your information could prove to be very useful to others.
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.9%

Yes please keep a log!!!
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.92%

Did someone say.... Please keep a log
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%

defininitely keep a log
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Most def keep a log bro! I got my 2 in today and have another 2 on the way along with E max LMG and halodrol! Figured id buy it for ****s n giggles. So keep us updated!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.47%

ALRI's newest innovation, Methoxy-TRN is now available at NutraPlanet!

General ETA: 10/31
    Price: $39.99

All presale orders containing other items will not ship until presale item arrives. No money orders will be accepted for this presale.
    Do any of you guys think this product will be worth purchasing? Any one did much research on the matter?
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock
    Mg for Mg, M1T is far more potent and toxic. The average dose of M1T is 10-20 mg and anadrol is 50-150 mg. I understand what you are saying about anadrol being around longer and studied more.
    mg for mg comparisons arent always the way to go id say its better to compare effevtive dosages as thats what people will be using.
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

I trust Alri so i went on the notion of it being good. I dont see how a change in the structure could make it not work when its basically tren. I guess we shall see but if it doesnt work he got 160 bucks outa me! lol
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.23%

PA isn't the most upstanding guy in the world. Take his word with a grain or two of salt.
  36. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    PA isn't the most upstanding guy in the world. Take his word with a grain or two of salt.
    Agreed, I don't recall if it was here or a bb.com that he got caught w/multiple user names. So he is what, 40 years old, and he still plays teenage games w/ multiple user names.
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

OKAY! I will keep a log. What kind of info do I need to include? I was thinking the following:

Current weight
    current bf%
    Max lifts (box squat, floor press, deadlift, flat bench, bb rows-- I am a powerlifter)
    Goals
    Diet-g of protein, total kcals
    Workout log-3-4x a week WSB style
    Doseage/timing for the TRN
    Other supplements
    Mood/sleep/energy/outside stressors.
    History of anabolics/years training

Anything else I need to include? Where should this be posted?

Thanks, er, I mean you're welcome. J/K. Bring it on, TRN! LOL.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.92%

that's exactly what it should be
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.94%

Anything else I need to include? Where should this be posted?

Thanks, er, I mean you're welcome. J/K. Bring it on, TRN! LOL.
    I think the Cycle Info section would be appropriate. Are you running the Methoxy solo?
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    I think the Cycle Info section would be appropriate. Are you running the Methoxy solo?
    YEs, solo and 3 weeks after a PP/SD stack. Log is already started in the Cycle section of AM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PHERA-PLEX, SUPEDROL, FINIGENX and METHOXY-TRN
    By diplomats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 06:24 PM
  2. Methoxy-Trn log
    By ryansm in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 12:38 PM
  3. ALRI Methoxy-TRN log
    By screwbol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61