ALRI Venom

  1. ALRI Venom


    Any idea on when this will be available and an estimate on the price?

    Thanks in Advance


  2. 40-im runnin into you everywhere


    anyway, does anyone have any ideas on how this will compare to the new AX stim?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    40-im runnin into you everywhere


    anyway, does anyone have any ideas on how this will compare to the new AX stim?
    Yeah, I know it.lol You a huge Cincy fan, or just a Chad Johnson fan?

  4. I love the bengals

    i dont really care about MLB, but if it comes down to it, i root for the reds, but football is my interest
  5. Ghosting
    Ghosting's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    40-im runnin into you everywhere


    anyway, does anyone have any ideas on how this will compare to the new AX stim?
    Ryan from AX said it was much stronger. N4cer said the beta amount (which they have changed) was so strong he had to stop in 3 days.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ghosting
    Ryan from AX said it was much stronger. N4cer said the beta amount (which they have changed) was so strong he had to stop in 3 days.
    which one are you talking about?

    is the AX one much stronger, or ALRI?

    on another board people are taking 1 AX stim and feeling it for an entire day
  7. Ghosting
    Ghosting's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    which one are you talking about?

    is the AX one much stronger, or ALRI?

    on another board people are taking 1 AX stim and feeling it for an entire day
    Oops, ALRI is stronger. I have tried neither, so IDK, Im just passing on my bro-lore I read.

  8. I believe I read that the AX stim is much stronger...

  9. Are you guys talking about Rampage?

  10. no, ax is coming out with a new stim that is supposedly really, really strong

  11. I know one of the beta guys went (or is going) to ER (on AX stim) after being at 120bmp rhr for a looong period of time Reminds me of glenihan on clen

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I know one of the beta guys went (or is going) to ER (on AX stim) after being at 120bmp rhr for a looong period of time Reminds me of glenihan on clen
    haha, well, i guess its not funny

    but stims dont effect me too much, so i am really looking forward to seeing how this will work for me

  13. I know island supps has a pre sale going on.

  14. bump..any idea when you will be getting this in sam?? also how bout alri's new pre workout drink primed??

  15. Venom should be arriving anyday now. It's taking a little longer cause it's having to go from the West coast to the East coast. Hoping to have it in tomorrow or the day after.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking ALRI Venom with Ephedrine???
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 12:12 PM
  2. ALRI Venom and Venom Lean Dreams
    By jasonw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 07:08 AM
  3. ALRI Venom rocked my world
    By jblaze22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 02:07 PM
  4. ALRI VENOM mini log
    By aries in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 09:42 PM
  5. ALRI Venom Review
    By italionstallion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in