Drop ship note? Missing item?

  1. Drop ship note? Missing item?


    Does anyone know what drop ship means on your order? I ordered something and it didnt show up, kind of frustrated cause ive been waiting for almost 2 weeks for my package and when it showed it I did not receive the most important item.


  2. Drop Ship means that it is shipping from the manufacturer.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Drop Ship means that it is shipping from the manufacturer.
    Is there any way to track this?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
    Is there any way to track this?
    I honestly don't know. I will say that one of the times this happened to me the item never arrived. NP took care of it (and then some) but I wanna say it was 6 - 8 weeks later.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I honestly don't know. I will say that one of the times this happened to me the item never arrived. NP took care of it (and then some) but I wanna say it was 6 - 8 weeks later.
    I really hope they take care of it. I emailed support but haven’t gotten an answer yet. It’s disappointing because I really needed the item ASAP. Hoping they get back to me soon. Thanks for the info!
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
    I really hope they take care of it. I emailed support but haven’t gotten an answer yet. It’s disappointing because I really needed the item ASAP. Hoping they get back to me soon. Thanks for the info!
    Most chances is items are out of stock at NP and they are waiting for it to arrive. It may “drop
    Ship” directly from the manufacturer .
    @NutraPlanet15 I emailed him for you so he can look into it
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Most chances is items are out of stock at NP and they are waiting for it to arrive. It may “drop
    Ship” directly from the manufacturer .
    @NutraPlanet15 I emailed him for you so he can look into it
    Thank you! Always such great help from you!
    Do you know if there’s a way to track the Drop Ship?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
    Thank you! Always such great help from you!
    Do you know if there’s a way to track the Drop Ship?
    Depends on where it ships from.. If it is from the manufacturer you would have to contact them, if it ships from NP once in stock NP Would update your tracking for that product. So there is no true answer to that question unless you can look into inventory . Which none of us can do on these boards.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Depends on where it ships from.. If it is from the manufacturer you would have to contact them, if it ships from NP once in stock NP Would update your tracking for that product. So there is no true answer to that question unless you can look into inventory . Which none of us can do on these boards.
    Well I guess just have to keep waiting for a response from NP. Hopefully its soon. Thank you for your help @TheSolution !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. missing item
    By jmaplewood in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 12:36 PM
  2. Shipping option missing(international)
    By darkvard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 11:25 AM
  3. shipping small items to Canada, any other options?
    By someonehs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 07:01 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Log in
Log in