Tracking Number Not Working?

1. Tracking Number Not Working?

Got conformation email that packag was shipped. Tracking number seems to not be working. Status Not Available. Seems it wasnt shipped. I used first class mail. Whats estimated delivery anyway. Im in NJ on East Coast

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I will shoot a message to @NutraPlanet15 for you to look into the case for ya right away bud!
    If you just placed the order the package may not have left the office and why the tracking number doesnt work right away. Sometimes when you get a tracking # it may take a bit for it to be recognized for the carrier to properly work.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Thanks Brother. Appreciate the quick response. I received email at 11am now is 4pm. You are most likely correct. Usually it would say label created though.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Most likely the package is being shipped (or in the process of that happening) and why the tracking is not working. It wont work until it leaves the post office or whomever is shipping (whatever choice you chose)
    Most likely if you check tomorrow it should be updated and refreshed to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1080 View Post
    Thanks Brother. Appreciate the quick response. I received email at 11am now is 4pm. You are most likely correct. Usually it would say label created though.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Thanks. Will report back tomorrow. Funny how NutraPlanet has 1.5 star when you google there review. i beg to differ. Company is great. Thanks Solution
    •   

6. Product Delivered Today 10/4/17. Took 3 days. Great service. Great prices. Cant wait to get home and ooen it up fellas!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1080 View Post
    Product Delivered Today 10/4/17. Took 3 days. Great service. Great prices. Cant wait to get home and ooen it up fellas!
    Would not let you down my man!
    Thank you for your purchase and most of all support. Please feel free to reach out if need be!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tracking Number Not Working
    By crowbar46 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 02:11 PM
  2. M144ad not working??
    By Madhops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 09:04 PM
  3. 1-Test / 4AD is not working at all - help!
    By mikeman28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:35 PM
  4. My latest homebrew is not working! What's wrong??
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:58 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:54 AM