Fall Sales @ Nutraplanet

  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Fall Sales @ Nutraplanet


    Quest Bars - Rocky Road
    1 Case for $9.99


    https://nutraplanet.com/products/que...sale-12ct-box/

    Controlled Labs White Pipes
    $9.99


    https://nutraplanet.com/products/con...apple-blowout/

    Promore Sampler Pack (6 Servings of Each Flavor)
    $11.99


    https://nutraplanet.com/products/con...k-18-servings/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    The OG White Flood is back!!!
    $24.99

    https://nutraplanet.com/products/con...ginal-formula/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Hey Bob, you ever bake with that protein or used that protein bar flavor in any of your recipes?
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Hey Bob, you ever bake with that protein or used that protein bar flavor in any of your recipes?
    Promore bakes good.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Promore bakes good.
    Have you tried the Halo Top flavored Pumpkin Pie yet? Im searching all over for it and can't find it anywhere around here.
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    No. I would not buy artificial junk thrown into a pint and buy fake ice cream. overpriced and lackluster. not a fan of those brands. Your better off mixing greek yogurt and a scoop of whey for 1/4th of the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Have you tried the Halo Top flavored Pumpkin Pie yet? Im searching all over for it and can't find it anywhere around here.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No. I would not buy artificial junk thrown into a pint and buy fake ice cream. overpriced and lackluster. not a fan of those brands. Your better off mixing greek yogurt and a scoop of whey for 1/4th of the price.
    Thats a great idea, thanks Bob! I will try that soon. How long do you recommend putting it in the freezer before consuming after mixing?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    45-60 min
    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Thats a great idea, thanks Bob! I will try that soon. How long do you recommend putting it in the freezer before consuming after mixing?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    45-60 min
    Good way to use my Modern Protein Caramel Cookie Stix! Along with My Protein maple flavored sugar and carb free syrup!

    Thanks Bob! Simply awesome!!!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    iForce Nutrition HemaVol Powder – Tangy Tangerine
    $27.99

    https://nutraplanet.com/products/ifo...emavol-powder/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 06:40 PM
  2. For Sale: NutraPlanet ATD 48 capsules (Anti-Estrogens)
    By chainsaw in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. For Sale: Nutraplanet Items for sale and trade (Amino Acids)
    By clownbaby in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. For Sale: Nutraplanet Bulk 1,4AD 75 grams (BOLD) (Muscle Builders)
    By metalman302 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 03:32 PM
  5. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in