Is Nutraplanet reliable?

L

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See below....these never showed up by the way, must have fallen through the crack 3 times :eek5:

In need of a new place to shop at..

NutraPlanet <[email protected]> May 9 at 2:46 PM
To: *******

yes I can do that for you

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:44 PM, longhornsp wrote:

Raw bcaa's would be fine as a substitute, can you include a small tub of citrulline malate and I'll make my own similar product to the xtend raw.

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 1:46 PM, NutraPlanet <[email protected]> wrote:

I am so very sorry that this re-ship slipped thru the cracks.

We are currently out of XTEND RAW - however I can send you

1,000g of Raw bcaa's or 3x Xtend Go's Fruit punch or mango as a replacement for you.
Would either of those options be ok?

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 6:20 AM, longhornsp wrote:

Hate to have to send follow up emails but these never showed up. I still have yet to receive them.

On Sunday, April 30, 2017, 7:28 AM, longhornsp wrote:

Hey, did these ship? Still haven't received.
Thanks

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 5:14 PM, NutraPlanet <[email protected]> wrote:

I will make sure we get this shipped out right away.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 5:11 PM

Subject: Order

Message Body:
HI, I received my order today and it was missing one of the line items. I just want to confirm if this is being shipped separate since the order is showing completed on the site.

The missing items are the Scivation Xtend Raw - Buy one get one FREE (60 servings total)

Thanks

--
This e-mail was sent via the NutraPlanet.com Contact Page

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an order missing a while back, and the package was resent to me. I've had no problems with NP personally :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you tried to Directly contact myself or NutraPlanet15 regarding your issue on these boards?
We would be happy to take care of this for you bud.

We are a board sponsor here at AM because we offer some of the best deals on the net, and I always make sure to keep the AM Community up to date with the prices we do offer
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/295204-summer-deals-nutraplanet.html
We are also running expedited shipping for all our international fans for the rest of the month of august
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/295850-international-shipping-np.html

Plus we always tell our AM Customers to write "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section so we can add some extra goodies in your package as a thank you to those who utilize NP here at Anabolic minds.

Let me shoot an email over to CS for you, to help get this taken care of.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the quick reply- first time back on the boards and stumbled across this. Have always noticed the good prices but after this little exchange I've been hesitant to order again.
Don't be I'll be glad to help
Or assist with any issues just please let me know your order number and email and I can forward it over to NP15 to look into

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the quick reply- first time back on the boards and stumbled across this. Have always noticed the good prices but after this little exchange I've been hesitant to order again.
Don't be I'll be glad to help
Or assist with any issues just please let me know your order number and email and I can forward it over to NP15 to look into

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 22
O Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
fightnews Supplements 8
D Supplements 65