International Shipping at NP for August

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Update: still haven't received my order which was raised on 28 August. Last week @nutraplanet confirmed my ETA had passed. I sent another message 3 days ago but as usual no response. This is my worst online order experience ever. $100 dollars down the drain. The DHL intl offer was a scam!

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    FIMS is 3-4 weeks..and the Option that we original used for DHL looks to be about the same service.... so it was apples to apples. DHL came back and gave us the Packet Plus shipping option for just a little bit more money and those are the packages that are getting delivered 6 to 10 days. So currently we are sending all FIMS with this upgraded DHL option. Unfortunately, yours was shipped with a comparable DHL option to FIMS. So it looks like 3-4 weeks just like with FIMS. I would be more than happy to make it up to you on a future order.
    Mate. I told you guys in here 4-5 times now they all shipped FIMS as BOLDED Above. With the usual shipping time-frame. It was a new service that wasn't up to the expedited DHL standards (hence why it was FREE and was tested) . DHL dropped the ball on that one not NP.

Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Update: still haven't received my order which was raised on 28 August. Last week @nutraplanet confirmed my ETA had passed. I sent another message 3 days ago but as usual no response. This is my worst online order experience ever. $100 dollars down the drain. The DHL intl offer was a scam!
    As already explained when packages hit customs there can be delays are holds. Everything is not smooth sailing with international as it is more complex then a regular american shipping method. I am sorry this is taking longer then expected. I will
    Shoot NP a message
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. You know what 'mate" you're full of excuses. As soon as you've taken a customers money it's everyone else's fault. DHL, cusroms; FIMS blah, blah. What happened to " don't worry mate, we'll look after you?If you launched this thread on false pretenses, with the intention of baiting customers how do you think this will help your company's reputation? If you were a company that values it's reputation you would go the extra mile to find out what has happened with a customer s delivery instead of shrugging your shoulders and spewing excuses. I used to respect your posts. Not any more and I will never EVER again buy anything of that××××ing company NP! I've kissed goodbye to my $100
    Future customers beware!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    You know what 'mate" you're full of excuses. As soon as you've taken a customers money it's everyone else's fault. DHL, cusroms; FIMS blah, blah. What happened to " don't worry mate, we'll look after you?If toi launched this thread on false pretences, with the intention of baiting customers how do you think this will help you're companies reputation? If you were a company that values it's reputation you would go the extra mile to find out what has happened with a customer s delivery instead of shrugging your shoulders and spewing excuses. I used to respect your posts. Not any more and I will never EVER again buy anything of that××××ing company NP! I've kissed goodbye to my $100
    Future customers beware!!!
    Ok I'm not sure what happened to you exactly but NP is great price and has messed up for me several times but always sorted it out in the end either directly with NP or with help from @TheSolution. can you really expect best prices and flawless customer service together?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Ok I'm not sure what happened to you exactly but NP is great price and has messed up for me several times but always sorted it out in the end either directly with NP or with help from @TheSolution. can you really expect best prices and flawless customer service together?
    You could read back a page or 2 and know everything.

NP doesn't have any customer service.

Still no correspondence about an apparent refund im getting (which i wasn't even told i wasn't getting the product in the first place)...

Yes you can expect "best prices and flawless customer service" thats called a good business... lets be real though, NP isn't the "best" prices and their customer service is bordering on non-existent. If it wasn't for Solution on here it would pretty much appear they had none.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Don't jump to assumptions. . Numerous messages and posts to which diddly squat and weasly responses . You send messages to @nutraplanet most of the time he/she doesn't respond (apparently he's too busy to "monitor his posts 24/7". fxxx best prices and flawless customer service, Id like to get my order that's all. Read previous posts before you dive in to get the full background. What difference does the price/service mean if you're not even getting your order!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    NP is looking into it and will get back to you
    "The Evomuse product was refunded..takes a few days for those to post...will make sure it was done and will email conformation."
    ^^ That is what he stated, so you should have some more info tomorrow for you @scump
    sooo 1 week on, no reply, no email, no correspondence from NP what so ever and surprise surprise... no refund.

1 week is significantly more time than what it would take a real business to amend an issue like this. Btw the order was place about a month ago now, if the product was out of stock it should have been refunded then and i should have been told about it AND it shouldn't have taken 9 days to post out.

come on look at this horrendous service. @NutraPlanet15 becoming beyond a joke here.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    sooo 1 week on, no reply, no email, no correspondence from NP what so ever and surprise surprise... no refund.

1 week is significantly more time than what it would take a real business to amend an issue like this. Btw the order was place about a month ago now, if the product was out of stock it should have been refunded then and i should have been told about it AND it shouldn't have taken 9 days to post out.

come on look at this horrendous service. @NutraPlanet15 becoming beyond a joke here.
    Your clear edge & shipping was refunded. @NutraPlanet15 sent you email confirmation.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your clear edge & shipping was refunded. @NutraPlanet15 sent you email confirmation.
    confirmation email received. Thanks for your help Solution.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    confirmation email received. Thanks for your help Solution.
    More then welcome sir.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crazy cheap international shipping at mrsupps.com
    By MuscleResearch in forum Muscle Research
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 11:30 AM
  2. Hypermax on Sale at NP for Memorial day!
    By nicksox15 in forum Performax Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:21 PM
  3. X-Factor is under $30 at NP for New Years!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:02 PM
  4. DIESEL TEST back at NP 3 Jan 07 (for sure)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Sale at NP in time for summer
    By BlueChip in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 12:36 AM