International Shipping at NP for August

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    I haven't ordered lately on NP but when I saw this thread I thought youw ere not sending via USPS but it seems you still are sorry for my confusing post.
    Yeah I was gonna say we never took it down, we were just offering enhanced DHL Shipping (Testing it out) For international customers.
    Sorry I was confused as well on your post! We have never taken down that option!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by De6 View Post
    Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.

    The latest status of your shipment is: In transit to Saudi Arabia on 28.08.2017
    The shipment is currently in transit to Saudi Arabia, and from there it will be handed over to Saudi Arabia Post.

    You may expect your parcel in 17 business days.(Est.22.09.2017)

    If you are yet to receive the shipment, 7 business days from the arrival date which is 29.9.2017, please contact the sender to see what options are available to you now.

    Best regards,

    Customer Service Team
    DHL Parcel & DHL eCommerce
    It is the 20th, not the 22nd or 29th yet. The 29th is still 9 days away.

    But on your post above *top of the page* you said you chose FIMS, not DHL????

    Contacting DHL may not give you the answer as I have already stated we could of shipped it DHL at no additional charge . I understand you chose the FIMS but once it is in your country your local carrier is now in charge of the package. NP hands it off to start and once it leaves then it's in the hands of the mail.

    I would contact your local delivery office in regards to your order and see if they are holding your package .

    Quote Originally Posted by De6 View Post
    i chose fms and i knew they are similar level of service but fms is my chose
    Similar does not always mean the same, and not every package does come early. Which is still the scenario in your case with the estimated times given to you
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. FIMS is 3-4 weeks..and the Option that we original used for DHL looks to be about the same service.... so it was apples to apples. DHL came back and gave us the Packet Plus shipping option for just a little bit more money and those are the packages that are getting delivered 6 to 10 days. So currently we are sending all FIMS with this upgraded DHL option. Unfortunately, yours was shipped with a comparable DHL option to FIMS. So it looks like 3-4 weeks just like with FIMS. I would be more than happy to make it up to you on a future order.

  4. I shall give 2 weeks for my order to arrive by which time the window will surely have closed given I ordered on the 27th of August
    Either way I shall share the outcome after 2wks

  5. Whats the go with NP now? like has it gone completely down the ****ter? i mean the new shipping options look good... but i put an order in on the 20th, which was just posted out on the 29th? (everything was listed in stock on the website and there was no correspondence suggesting otherwise)

    I mean you can have the fastest shipping in the world but when it takes you 9 days to even post it out, nothing gunna get there fast.
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Whats the go with NP now? like has it gone completely down the ****ter? i mean the new shipping options look good... but i put an order in on the 20th, which was just posted out on the 29th? (everything was listed in stock on the website and there was no correspondence suggesting otherwise)

    I mean you can have the fastest shipping in the world but when it takes you 9 days to even post it out, nothing gunna get there fast.
    Shoot me your order # and email address. I will see what is going on. Sometimes there may be items that are not in stock, but incoming to the warehouse which may cause for a delay. We recently had a few issues with a few companies and restocking their items which is why you may be awaiting your delivery.

    Shoot me an email
    [email protected] attach your invoice for me please.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Shoot me your order # and email address. I will see what is going on. Sometimes there may be items that are not in stock, but incoming to the warehouse which may cause for a delay. We recently had a few issues with a few companies and restocking their items which is why you may be awaiting your delivery.

    Shoot me an email
    [email protected] attach your invoice for me please.
    Hey mate its been posted now, but the thing is it took 9 days just to post it, standard receiving time for post from NP to aus is about 3-5 weeks... when it takes 9 days to actually post the item out thats just bloody poor. Zero correspondence to say that something they lied about having in stock wasn't available (inb4websiteissues).

    I could imagine how horrible this service is for you guys in america, most things you're used to receiving within 1-3 days... this takes 9 days to post you would be lucky to have it on day 10.

    Order #NP560024
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Hey mate its been posted now, but the thing is it took 9 days just to post it, standard receiving time for post from NP to aus is about 3-5 weeks... when it takes 9 days to actually post the item out thats just bloody poor. Zero correspondence to say that something they lied about having in stock wasn't available (inb4websiteissues).

    I could imagine how horrible this service is for you guys in america, most things you're used to receiving within 1-3 days... this takes 9 days to post you would be lucky to have it on day 10.

    Order #NP560024
    Mate,
    Sometimes NP Is waiting for it to come in from the retailer, we had a case where one retailer delayed us so long it was almost 3-4 weeks before their items finally came in. There was a problem with the company and all orders that people were buying from the brand were totally delayed to the point where we had to refund the customers because that source was not producing at their current rate.

    Pending on what Products you were getting, this could be the case. If the products are 100% in stock and ready to roll the packages ship right out. There are plenty of customers who get their items in the US in 2-3 business days. Some may take a bit longer (pending what shipping they choose).

    Again. SHOOT me an email with your order #, invoice, and I can forward this to @NutraPlanet15 for that individual to look into. This way NP can see what the products or items may be that delayed your order. I am glad to work on my own time to help you and other consumers if there is any issue.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mate,
    Sometimes NP Is waiting for it to come in from the retailer, we had a case where one retailer delayed us so long it was almost 3-4 weeks before their items finally came in. There was a problem with the company and all orders that people were buying from the brand were totally delayed to the point where we had to refund the customers because that source was not producing at their current rate.

    Again pending on what PRODUCTS you were getting, this could be the case. If the products are 100% in stock and ready to roll the packages ship right out. There are plenty of customers who get their items in the US in 2-3 business days. Some may take a bit longer (pending what shipping they choose).

    Again. SHOOT me an email with your order #, invoice, and I can forward this to @NutraPlanet15 for you to look into. This way I can see what the products or items may be that delayed your order. I am glad to work on my own time to help you and other consumers if there is any issue.
    Isn't this the whole point of the website listing the item as "in stock" (which i already stated it had said)? There was something in there from Evo Muse which im guessing is the issue, but if the website didn't list it as "in stock" i wouldn't have ordered it. Previously when i have intentionally ordered something out of stock it gives you a warning saying the package wont be posted until all items are available and in stock, i have no problem with this either.

    I don't really see how i can be helped now, the package has finally be sent, all they can really say is one of the products wasn't there so shipment was delayed. But oh my bad for listing it as in stock and oh my bad for not notifying you the shipment was delayed by 9 days. Its just really poor service man. (you yourself are very helpful on the board though, maybe NP should actually employee someone proactive like you to work for them?)
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Isn't this the whole point of the website listing the item as "in stock" (which i already stated it had said)? There was something in there from Evo Muse which im guessing is the issue, but if the website didn't list it as "in stock" i wouldn't have ordered it. Previously when i have intentionally ordered something out of stock it gives you a warning saying the package wont be posted until all items are available and in stock, i have no problem with this either.

    I don't really see how i can be helped now, the package has finally be sent, all they can really say is one of the products wasn't there so shipment was delayed. But oh my bad for listing it as in stock and oh my bad for not notifying you the shipment was delayed by 9 days. Its just really poor service man. (you yourself are very helpful on the board though, maybe NP should actually employee someone proactive like you to work for them?)
    Bold = Correct. A lot of those items are backordered. NP Has been waiting for more to come in stock since Matt is selling out of his products fast.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. @SOLUTION and @NutraPlanet15. I want to know what the next options are for me. Who is the shipper if not DHL? I contacted DHL and have got a nothing response. See their response below. It seems no one wants to take responsibility or ownership including yourselves. I think I'm out of the so called window. If you dont agree let me know when the window closes and what you;re going to do for me. You promised to "take care of me". Stand up to your words

    Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.

    We regret you haven’t received your shipment yet.
    Delivery time delays can be due to weather incidents, customs or backlogs.

    In your case, please contact your shipper or online shop to discuss options.

    We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during the delivery process.

  12. @phoenix4 and @De6, did you guys ever receive your orders?
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    FIMS is 3-4 weeks..and the Option that we original used for DHL looks to be about the same service.... so it was apples to apples. DHL came back and gave us the Packet Plus shipping option for just a little bit more money and those are the packages that are getting delivered 6 to 10 days. So currently we are sending all FIMS with this upgraded DHL option. Unfortunately, yours was shipped with a comparable DHL option to FIMS. So it looks like 3-4 weeks just like with FIMS. I would be more than happy to make it up to you on a future order.
    Read the bold... It shipped FIMS as @NutraPlanet15 stated.
    I shot @NutraPlanet15 a message for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    @SOLUTION and @NutraPlanet15. I want to know what the next options are for me. Who is the shipper if not DHL? I contacted DHL and have got a nothing response. See their response below. It seems no one wants to take responsibility or ownership including yourselves. I think I'm out of the so called window. If you dont agree let me know when the window closes and what you;re going to do for me. You promised to "take care of me". Stand up to your words

    Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.

    We regret you haven’t received your shipment yet.
    Delivery time delays can be due to weather incidents, customs or backlogs.

    In your case, please contact your shipper or online shop to discuss options.

    We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during the delivery process.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. What's the ETA?

    Who is the shipper? DHL or someone else? If someone else what are their contact details

    i hope i can get a straight forward direct response for once that specifically answers my questions
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15;5850886[B
    ]FIMS is 3-4 weeks.[/B].and the Option that we original used for DHL looks to be about the same service.... so it was apples to apples. DHL came back and gave us the Packet Plus shipping option for just a little bit more money and those are the packages that are getting delivered 6 to 10 days. So currently we are sending all FIMS with this upgraded DHL option. Unfortunately, yours was shipped with a comparable DHL option to FIMS. So it looks like 3-4 weeks just like with FIMS. I would be more than happy to make it up to you on a future order.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    What's the ETA?

    Who is the shipper? DHL or someone else? If someone else what are their contact details

    i hope i can get a straight forward direct response for once that specifically answers my questions
    I bolded BOTH of these in the last response..FIMS (Fed Ex International Mail Service) Leaves Fed-Ex from the United States, and then it is taken over by whomever deals with your shipments in your country/customs.
    I contacted @NutraPlanet15 for you, whom can dig into this further.. Therefore I am awaiting his reply to help address the situation.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. I'd like the website for the FIMS service. Please confirm if the tracking number on my invoice is the correct one to use. If not please provide the correct tracking number. By E T A I meant the specific latest date of arrival based on my order date of 27 September
    Nutraplanet provided this for someone above
    I'd like the specific delivery date not a duration
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/international/mail.html
    First link under FIMS or Fed Ex International Mail Service.
    As I have stated the last 3 replies I have shot NP15 a message, and am awaiting his reply for more information for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    I'd like the website for the FIMS service. Please confirm if the tracking number on my invoice is the correct one to use. If not please provide the correct tracking number. By E T A I meant the specific latest date of arrival based on my order date of 27 September
    Nutraplanet provided this for someone above
    I'd like the specific delivery date not a duration
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Thanks. I'm hoping for a direct response from NP15, for once

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    @phoenix4 and @De6, did you guys ever receive your orders?
    Nope, still waiting.......
    Since I don't have any tracking number, I think the order will never arrive, remember that I made purchase 17 august, near to two months and still nothing, really really hilarious..

  20. Hilarious, but the joke's on us. Ive never known a company on this website show so little regard to its customers! Poor @SOLUTION is doing his best to front for guy who cant be bothered to respond to emails or messages!

  21. PM has been sent
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    @phoenix4 PM your name, and order # to @NutraPlanet15 please. If you could include your email address you used for your purchase that would also be beneficial.
    Thank you
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @phoenix4 PM your name, and order # to @NutraPlanet15 please. If you could include your email address you used for your purchase that would also be beneficial.
    Thank you
    PM sent. Thanks very much for the support.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Whats the go with NP now? like has it gone completely down the ****ter? i mean the new shipping options look good... but i put an order in on the 20th, which was just posted out on the 29th? (everything was listed in stock on the website and there was no correspondence suggesting otherwise)

    I mean you can have the fastest shipping in the world but when it takes you 9 days to even post it out, nothing gunna get there fast.
    UPDATE: so it took 9 days to post out with assuming that EvoMuse Clear Edge was the reason the package was delayed... the package arrived today with NO CLEAR EDGE IN IT there has been no correspondent saying what so ever other than a shipping code which didn't work with incorrect shipping info (stated shipped with DHL yet UPS labels on everything).

    WTF is going on here? i didn't get a refund on the clear edge or the additional shipping cost it added... seriously this is pathetic. 9 days to POST OUT an order (not receive, just to get the package to a postal service), then the order arrives and its not even fully there?
    @NutraPlanet15 order number #NP560024
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    NP is looking into it and will get back to you
    "The Evomuse product was refunded..takes a few days for those to post...will make sure it was done and will email conformation."
    ^^ That is what he stated, so you should have some more info tomorrow for you @scump
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crazy cheap international shipping at mrsupps.com
    By MuscleResearch in forum Muscle Research
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 11:30 AM
  2. Hypermax on Sale at NP for Memorial day!
    By nicksox15 in forum Performax Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:21 PM
  3. X-Factor is under $30 at NP for New Years!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:02 PM
  4. DIESEL TEST back at NP 3 Jan 07 (for sure)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Sale at NP in time for summer
    By BlueChip in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Log in
Log in