Order processed without clicking submit

1. Order processed without clicking submit

I was browsing your site today and went to go ahead and buy something but your new payment page looked a lot different to usual so I backed away from the page, but then I was sent an email saying payment processed through a shipping method I never selected. I have no idea why it was processed when I never entered my details into your system to process the payment. I had logged in, so perhaps my CC details were saved, but normally you have to click "place order" before anything happens.

Been ordering from here for years but the redirect page seemed very different to what i'm used to so I decided to hold off.

The order # is #NP554743

Anyway, If the order can be cancelled, that would be appreciated. I'll look at re-ordering at another stage.

Thanks guys!

Also the email address you guys have on the website doesn't work so I can only use here and the chat service to get in touch.
    @NutraPlanet15
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

2. Outcome: Slight error in processing, order had no payment details attached. NP emailed back within 5 mins of sending something through contact form (wasn't able to do this from my crappy mobile) and advised me order was cancelled and offered solutions.

This is the reason I will always shop NP.

Thanks guys for your help.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Outcome: Slight error in processing, order had no payment details attached. NP emailed back within 5 mins of sending something through contact form (wasn't able to do this from my crappy mobile) and advised me order was cancelled and offered solutions.

This is the reason I will always shop NP.

Thanks guys for your help.
    Never a problem man.
    Thanks for your support, and most of all just know @NutraPlanet15 is just a message away. if not I can try and forward any information or problems I see on the boards to help out with your customer service.
    Much appreciated in NZ for your order!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Was super quick once I was near a computer and able to send a response that way! Thanks guys!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. order process ?
    By mikaveli06 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. Nutra shipping and order processing
    By stankyleg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:03 AM
  3. presale and order processing