Question on Standard Shipping

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Hello Nutraplanet!

I placed an order which included the 4 lb protein tub with free shipping.

I just wanted to see what the typical delivery time for standard shipping would be.

Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello Nutraplanet!

I placed an order which included the 4 lb protein tub with free shipping.

I just wanted to see what the typical delivery time for standard shipping would be.

Thanks!
Depends on location, if you live close to the warehouse (East Coast), expect it to come sooner then later. Now if you lived on the west coast, going from across the US may take a few business days to get to your door step.

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
oh man I didn't! Next time I guess lol...completely forgot about that.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why can't I choose different shipping besides flat rate on the site??

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I don't know what happened to overnight shipping I really don't but I couldn't place my 400 dollar order because of it so I'm going to another site where I can. It makes no sense

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I don't know what happened to overnight shipping I really don't but I couldn't place my 400 dollar order because of it so I'm going to another site where I can. It makes no sense
Question for you:
When you were checking out did you enter all your shipping info and did it give you a quote?

You can choose the shipping of your desire on the webpage, but with the issue at hand have you tried calling in your order and requesting that shipping?
Did you try to email or contact NutraPlanet15 with your request?
If you did contact Nutraplanet I am sure he would be willing to call you on the phone and make sure you get taken care of and load you with extra's.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I am so very sorry you are having issues. I have sent you a PM, please check

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Please try the website again as it is working and will give you all options for shipping....

shipping.JPG

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Hi Nutraplanet,

I just received my order today which did not include all of the products I was charged for. The items delivered were highlighted on the receipt with the one that was not included not highlighted. How can I request for this to be sent to me?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi Nutraplanet,

I just received my order today which did not include all of the products I was charged for. The items delivered were highlighted on the receipt with the one that was not included not highlighted. How can I request for this to be sent to me?
Those items are most likely backordered, I will make sure NutraPlanet15 will get in touch with you to get you squared away buddy.
Thanks for your patience.

If you could PM NutraPlanet15 with your order number and email address that will get the ball rolling in the right direction.

jcratty75

Awards
I placed an order on Tuesday and it still hasn't shipped just curious how long it takes to get the order processed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I placed an order on Tuesday and it still hasn't shipped just curious how long it takes to get the order processed
I will check on that with NutraPlanet15 right away bud!
if you could PM Him your order #, and email addy that would help out as well.

jcratty75

Awards
I sent him a pm
The invoice email didn't have a invoice number not sure why, it contained a coupon for a future order though

Thanks for the quick reply

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
I sent nutraplanet15 a pm but have yet to receive a response.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I sent him a pm
The invoice email didn't have a invoice number not sure why, it contained a coupon for a future order though

Thanks for the quick reply
I sent nutraplanet15 a pm but have yet to receive a response.
He will get to it as soon as he can. He is trying to fulfill orders as well at the shop. he is a very busy guy.

jcratty75

Awards
Thanks he got back to me that night the products took longer to get in than anticipated
Shipping will be expidated so that's a plus

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks he got back to me that night the products took longer to get in than anticipated
Shipping will be expidated so that's a plus
I won't let you down brother. Thank you for your continued support and purchases. We strive to take care of you consumers on AM!

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Any word on the order? I haven't received any messages or the oroduct