That symyx price though
- 03-02-2017, 02:12 AM
- 03-02-2017, 10:47 AM
FIMS is by far the best economical method for light items. 7.99 per LB. However, once you get over 2 to 3 lbs it isn't the best option anymore. There is just no way around international shipping. When the weight goes up the cost goes up. However, fedex economy would yield you the best result in adding these drinks once you go over 4lbs. I wish there was a cheaper option for international shipments, there just isn't.
03-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Haha, no prob! Been meaning to try the drinks but the shipping on them was like 5x the cost of the product. Gotta hate living so far away sometimes.
Thanks for the response
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bnatural in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:07 AM
- By UCLADude in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
- By Kay in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2002, 03:24 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:48 PM