THX Nutraplanet

1. THX Nutraplanet

I have been a AM member for some years and NP was my go to store back when. My most recent order placed with them was quickly acknowledged, speedily shipped, fairly priced, and had a good number of samples as a bonus. It was great to find out you guys are still a class act and will be top of my list for future buys. Thanks

2. Want to hop in to share the sentiment! Ordered some Combustion by BPS at an amazing deal, and got loaded up with samples! Ordered on Weds afternoon and was here Friday afternoon.

Thanks again NP!
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tiggermoon View Post
    I have been a AM member for some years and NP was my go to store back when. My most recent order placed with them was quickly acknowledged, speedily shipped, fairly priced, and had a good number of samples as a bonus. It was great to find out you guys are still a class act and will be top of my list for future buys. Thanks
    Always a pleasure. If you ever have any questions please message myself or @NutraPlanet15 and we will make sure you are taken care of and squared away. We appreciate the kind words!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet customer service!
    By unitas27 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:53 PM
  2. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:19 PM
  3. Does nutraplanet ship overseas?
    By TheManGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's insane price
    By Odessa14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
  5. Designer Supps at NutraPlanet