ErgoPharm AMP Now Available!

  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1

    ErgoPharm AMP Now Available!


    Ergopharm AMP now for sale! This will begin shipping out this Thursday. VERY LIMITED supply! I mean this probably won't last through the night, so we are limiting 1 bottler per customer.

    90 caps--$28.95

  2. Registered User
    waitlifter82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0


    Awesome!!!

    How in hell did you get this??
  3. Registered User
    z28man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0


    Gots mine! Sorry, had to rub it in a lil.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    627
    Answers
    0


    Just ordered ........lets see whats the hype all about
  5. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Answers
    0


    oh, God............here we go.

    Prediction: Half the people who try it will say it's like a speedball of euphoria and that they reached their max today before they even warmed up.

    And half the people will bitch that they must have gotten the (bad) 2nd batch, "nothing's happening yet, I can't feel it, where's PA?"

    Oh wait, I forgot about the people that will cry because "everyon'e out already, oh my God, does anyone have an extra bottle, I can paypal you, please....

    ........jeez, I'm sure getting cynical. Time to go lift. Oh, BTW, I got 3 bottles....
  6. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    oh, God............here we go.

    Prediction: Half the people who try it will say it's like a speedball of euphoria and that they reached their max today before they even warmed up.

    And half the people will bitch that they must have gotten the (bad) 2nd batch, "nothing's happening yet, I can't feel it, where's PA?"

    Oh wait, I forgot about the people that will cry because "everyon'e out already, oh my God, does anyone have an extra bottle, I can paypal you, please....

    ........jeez, I'm sure getting cynical. Time to go lift. Oh, BTW, I got 3 bottles....
    I'll wait for some feedback before I go jumping in so milwood, I want some good feedback.
  7. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar


    LOL....I got my bottle yesterday from the Muscle and Fitness giveaway....I will definitely say it gave me light energy and got rid of all the drowsiness I was feeling....was a CLEAN energy and without a hard crash.....I believe the original dosing was 3-4 caps per serving, now it says 2 caps, can anyone add to this and tell me if I am right or wrong? I personally will try higher dosing to see if I get the crazy energy that all the beta testers were getting. Possibly before my leg day. O, and Stryder, great job getting it in!
  8. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I'll wait for some feedback before I go jumping in so milwood, I want some good feedback.
    yeah, it'll be interesting to see how this one fairs. Clearly, PA/Ergopharm is quality, no matter whether you love him or hate him. Probably some will get a better effect than others, as with everything.

    I did try the AMP samples I got, and liked it quite a bit. That said, though, I like everything (except for triac and yohimbe).
  9. Registered User
    charliewat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0


    how will this compare to EC? Could I do a month of AMP then follow it up with a Month of EC?
  10. Registered User
    Bigfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    Been following this product on some of the other boards and got mine from vitamin shoppe a week ago at an inflated. It seems that 2 gives you a nice buzz but 4 makes you move mountains. Pat Arnold himself as well as most people with prior stimulant experience say four is the optimum dosage. I personally can't bring myself to open the bottles yet... they are just so cool and once they are open i will never have my first unopened bottle of amp... such is life.
  11. Board Supporter
    intv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    382
    Answers
    0


    MaNiaK, I think you're right about the dosing, it was changed to 2 caps as some beta testers were overwhelmed by 4. I like 3. I took 3 this morning with 500mg sulbutiamine and 1 gm Alcar. Kick ass workout, I even called in an hour late to work so I could keep lifting! It is smooth and clean though, and I think a lot of people will consider it too mild because it won't have you shaking like ECA. It's nice because there's just no crash.

    charliewat, you have to cycle amp, if you take it 3 days in a row, the effects dramatically dropoff. You'll still feel the caffiene, but not the primary active.
  12. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by intv
    charliewat, you have to cycle amp, if you take it 3 days in a row, the effects dramatically dropoff. You'll still feel the caffiene, but not the primary active.
    How about only on workout days? Say you do a full body routine every other day, or a DC type of frequency. Would the day in between each workout be enough of a layoff to keep getting the full effect, or is it better used on an as needed basis?

    I personally like milder stimulants a lot, Power Jolt from Omega is my favorite, but I always wondered about people who take them before every workout. If you're that lacking in energy I think you've got diet and or stress issues you should work on first.
  13. Registered User
    waitlifter82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    How about only on workout days? Say you do a full body routine every other day, or a DC type of frequency. Would the day in between each workout be enough of a layoff to keep getting the full effect, or is it better used on an as needed basis?

    I personally like milder stimulants a lot, Power Jolt from Omega is my favorite, but I always wondered about people who take them before every workout. If you're that lacking in energy I think you've got diet and or stress issues you should work on first.
    I've heard no more then 4 times per week and no longer then 2 days in a row.... don't quote me, though
  14. Board Supporter
    intv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    382
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, I'd think you'd be fine if you took it every other day, especially at 2 caps. Since I've gotten my bottle, I've tried 3 days in a row. First two were fine, by the third day, I just felt the caffiene - just felt like coffee and low-dose chocamine. The most dramatic effects I've felt from it were when I had insomnia and only got about 3 hours of sleep. I felt fine after taking amp, and had a good workout. Didn't even get tired until later that day.
  15. Registered User
    LuckyBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    280
    Answers
    0


    Are you out of stock already or is it just listed like that until you ship?
  16. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    I would only take it one day a week. That way you can keep up the effects. Just pick a workout that you think is the most important one or where you are lacking.
  17. Registered User
    waitlifter82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I would only take it one day a week. That way you can keep up the effects. Just pick a workout that you think is the most important one or where you are lacking.
    legs day!!!
  18. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar


    BINGO!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by waitlifter82
    legs day!!!
  19. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0


    Maniak - are yall still selling Amp or what?
  20. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    Are you out of stock already or is it just listed like that until you ship?
    Yes, sold out...have another shipment coming in very soon hopefully in a few days. Will post an update in this thread when it arrives.
  21. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Back in stock, but very limited amount. 1 bottle per order...this will sell out quick.
  22. Registered User
    Enigma76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    981
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I would only take it one day a week. That way you can keep up the effects. Just pick a workout that you think is the most important one or where you are lacking.
    Along this effect, I'm thinking it might prove even more valuable to myself as a study aid...like a legal version of adderal (I dont have a prescription).
  23. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    627
    Answers
    0


    would this be good for a runner?
    combined with Citurllian Malate (sp)

    or would i be best going wiht one or the other...please let me know?
  24. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    would this be good for a runner?
    combined with Citurllian Malate (sp)

    or would i be best going wiht one or the other...please let me know?
    I personally like the CM for the endurance...I don't go really long distances. Typically 5K's and on occassion a 10K, but I don't get energy from it. I'm going to try stacking the AMP along with the CM and see if that helps performance any...
  25. Registered User
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    627
    Answers
    0


    i got my bottle from stryder yesterday...........good service, and fast shipping.
  26. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    627
    Answers
    0


    can anybody tell if it would be a good product to add to a runners "stack"
  27. Registered User
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,110
    Answers
    0




    go up two posts under the first time you asked the question
  28. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Any update on when this will be back in stock for the THIRD go around?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  29. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Will check and see...
  30. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    AMP back in stock...no quantity limit on orders now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Ergopharm 1-AD is now available!!!!!
    By Jerseyboy884 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 10:31 PM
  2. New Ergopharm Stamin02 Powder Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:37 PM
  3. Bulk PH Powders Now Available
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
  4. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in