Nutraplanet?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Nutraplanet?


    Anybody else have problems with Nutraplanet's website and/or customer service? I used to order from them all the time, but haven't for a year or more because I always run into some stupid problem with their website that prevents me from completing an order, and their customer service is nowhere to be found. They've not answered any of my emails going back months, nor have they returned any of my follow up calls to those emails left on in their voice mail. Never mind actually getting to talk to a live person...


  2. yeah when Smartpowders took over something happend.. :\ Nutraplanet used to have perfect customer service before that
    •   
       


  3. I know this was a big topic of conversation on these boards approximately one year ago. They were giving out tons of free stuff as a way to try and win customers back. I assumed the problem had been worked out but apparently not, unless yours is an isolated case. Personally, I haven't ordered from them in probably four or five years.
    If you think you can or you can't, you're right!

    I think therefore I can!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbeast View Post
    Anybody else have problems with Nutraplanet's website and/or customer service? I used to order from them all the time, but haven't for a year or more because I always run into some stupid problem with their website that prevents me from completing an order, and their customer service is nowhere to be found. They've not answered any of my emails going back months, nor have they returned any of my follow up calls to those emails left on in their voice mail. Never mind actually getting to talk to a live person...
    Did you call in your order by chance?
    Did you reach out to myself?
    Did you reach out to @NutraPlanet15

    Give me your Order # and Email and i can look into your order and make sure its 100% correct and make sure its taken care of if there are any issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    I know this was a big topic of conversation on these boards approximately one year ago. They were giving out tons of free stuff as a way to try and win customers back. I assumed the problem had been worked out but apparently not, unless yours is an isolated case. Personally, I haven't ordered from them in probably four or five years.

    Since you have not ordered in 4-5 years....when in reality the customer service, speed of shipping has improved, the deals are some of the best for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.. You can go into the "Supplement Store" Section and just see how many orders were placed. How happy the customers have been, and see the extra's we have thrown into all the orders for those who put Anabolic Minds in the comment section.

    I would like for you to place an order and see if you experience these problems. I can guarantee you will not. Shoot me over what you are getting and ill make sure it runs out smoothly.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. IF anyone has any issues on here they can pm me or Email us directly at [email protected]**************** ---
    •   
       


  6. Was MK on sale? Thanksgiving. Or on cyber Monday?

  7. 'splains that, Piledahlaren. I didn't know about a change in ownership. You're right - use to have outstanding service, one of the best.
    Last edited by lunchbeast; 11-27-2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: lack of clarity

  8. Hope you give us a chance again..we have some great black Friday sales still left with tons of freebies to give out. You can PM me an order number and I can take special care of it personally.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    Hope you give us a chance again..we have some great black Friday sales still left with tons of freebies to give out. You can PM me an order number and I can take special care of it personally.
    This is customer service at its finest.
    While I do not work for NP. I do help @NutraPlanet15 if people do have order issues and I forward it to him and try to get things taken care of ASAP!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. Nutraplanet?


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution;
    Since you have not ordered in 4-5 years....when in reality the customer service, speed of shipping has improved, the deals are some of the best for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.. You can go into the "Supplement Store" Section and just see how many orders were placed. How happy the customers have been, and see the extra's we have thrown into all the orders for those who put Anabolic Minds in the comment section.

    [B
    I would like for you to place an order and see if you experience these problems. I can guarantee you will not. Shoot me over what you are getting and ill make sure it runs out smoothly.[/B]
    @ The Solution
    Nutra planet was my only source of supplements for a long time. I have no issue with you guys. I just haven't ordered supplements in a while. Because of the positive experiences I've always had with NP, I wrote that maybe the OP's problems were an isolated case. Not trying to disparage your company, just making a comment in case he was unaware.
    If you think you can or you can't, you're right!

    I think therefore I can!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    @ The Solution
    Nutra planet was my only source of supplements for a long time. I have no issue with you guys. I just haven't ordered supplements in a while. Because of the positive experiences I've always had with NP, I wrote that maybe the OP's problems were an isolated case. Not trying to disparage your company, just making a comment in case he was unaware.
    Just so you know, if there are any issues please contact or Message @NutraPlanet15 and make sure we take care of you.
    We will make sure to square you away with any inconvenience.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. Didn't have any issues when I ordered
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  13. I ordered on the evening of the 24th, and my package is getting delivered today, crazy quick turnaround!!
    Black Lion Research Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I ordered on the evening of the 24th, and my package is getting delivered today, crazy quick turnaround!!
    Lucky! I still haven't gotten shipping notification yet
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    Lucky! I still haven't gotten shipping notification yet
    PM @NutraPlanet15 your order number and email
    We may be waiting in stock we sold out if a lot of stuff
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. My last order from NP was over 1.5 yrs ago. Like many others, I have been hesitant to order from NP ever since the SP/NP merger and the initial problems that resulted from it. However, I just placed a decent sized order to test the waters and see if the initial problems have been resolved. Some of the deals on the NP site were better than the SP site, so I opted to try NP again.

    On a side note, I have never had any problems when ordering from SP. All my orders were received without issue. This includes the period of time during and after the SP/NP merger.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    My last order from NP was over 1.5 yrs ago. Like many others, I have been hesitant to order from NP ever since the SP/NP merger and the initial problems that resulted from it. However, I just placed a decent sized order to test the waters and see if the initial problems have been resolved. Some of the deals on the NP site were better than the SP site, so I opted to try NP again.

    On a side note, I have never had any problems when ordering from SP. All my orders were received without issue. This includes the period of time during and after the SP/NP merger.
    Did your recent NP Order come in as expected?
    If not what could we have done better? Is there anything we need to look into? did you get confirmation and everything in a prompt manner?
    if there is anything you need myself or @NutraPlanet15 to look into please let us know!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Did your recent NP Order come in as expected?
    If not what could we have done better? Is there anything we need to look into? did you get confirmation and everything in a prompt manner?
    if there is anything you need myself or @NutraPlanet15 to look into please let us know!
    My last order from NP was before the merger. As far as I can remember, there was no problem with the order. I do appreciate your offer to help though, especially given that the order was from so long ago. I avoided ordering from NP after the merger because of all the bad reviews I read about here on AM and other forums. I still continued to order from SP after the merger and never had any issue. Hopefully, NP will be added back to my "go-to" list of retailers. I am looking forward to receiving my test order and to seeing what AM swag was included as well. Thanks again though and I'll let you know if I have any issues with the order I placed today.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    My last order from NP was before the merger. As far as I can remember, there was no problem with the order. I do appreciate your offer to help though, especially given that the order was from so long ago. I avoided ordering from NP after the merger because of all the bad reviews I read about here on AM and other forums. I still continued to order from SP after the merger and never had any issue. Hopefully, NP will be added back to my "go-to" list of retailers. I am looking forward to receiving my test order and to seeing what AM swag was included as well. Thanks again though and I'll let you know if I have any issues with the order I placed today.
    If you have any questions about your order that you placed today please forward me your email address and order # and i will make sure we look into it ASAP. Feel free to also ask @NutraPlanet15 (as he said Direct Message him) if any issues do occur.

    We are here for you bud!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. For what it's worth, I've made perhaps five orders since the NP merger and have had no issues whatsoever. I actually contacted customer service with a request to alter one of those orders, and they took care of me without hesitation.

  21. The last order I successfully placed with Nutraplanet was in May of 2015. Prior to that, I ordered at least once a month from them. I have tried several times since, to no avail. Sometimes the website rejects my credit card (which nobody else has any problems with), sometimes I click a link or button over and over and can't get it do anything (much less what it's supposed to do), sometimes I go to check out and everything I'd put in my cart is gone (do that three or four times and tell me you're not fed up), sometimes I'll put something in my cart at one price and at checkout (if I can get there and if it's still in my cart) it will suddenly have a different price, sometimes the website just crashes my browser, and so on.

    The most recent problem was trying to get to the the checkout page this past Saturday morning. I would click on the cart icon and it would open a small dropdown list control showing the cart contents, a View Cart button, and a Checkout button. However, when I would try to move my cursor from the Cart icon to the Checkout button, the list control would spin 90 degrees on its vertical axis and disappear before I could get to it. Sent an email to the customer service address shown on the Nutraplanet website ([email protected]****************), but just like all the other times over the past year I've tried that, I've heard nothing back. (correction: I just found a response in my inbox that came in around 7:00 PM Tuesday - a reaction to my comments here?). Tried calling the 855 phone number on their website, and just like always before, got the all-too-familiar "Thanks, leave a message, we'll call back immediately, check out our chat option" message. I didn't bother with a message this time - nobody's ever returned the ones I've left previously.

    Instead, I just went to the next supplement company in my bookmarks and placed my order with them, just like I've ended up doing over the past year every time I would try and fail to complete an order with Nutraplanet. I posted my original comment here just to see what other people's experiences have been, not to try to find another way to complete my order.

    If you really want to help, fix the website and and fix your customer service. There are far too many other companies out there that make purchasing easy for me to waste time trying to track down customer service help on internet forums. And don't come back with that tread-worn "Clear your cache, clear your cookies, clear your history, reboot your computer" crap - everybody already knows to do that, and it's just another screaming indictment of useless customer service if that's the only thing you've got.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Why not contact myself or @NutraPlanet15 if you have an issue placing an order? We will get to the bottom of it and make sure your order is placed successfully? Instead of just going to that other website and missing out on some of the deals we offer. You do realize you have customer service a PM Away in two individuals on these forums who can look into an issue, take care of an order. Or try to get you status on tracking/shipping update?

    We would appreciate it, if you are a bit frustrated to reach out to us as the others have done on these boards and continue to write nothing but good things about how well their nutraplanet experience has been. That is what we are here for. If you don't want to bother with leaving a message or reaching for help, then nobody can assist you. Why not use your resources so we can correct the issue and make things right?

    Look at the comment above your post and read this one below. There are plenty more all over this board. Please consider NP in the future and if there is an issue let us look into it. The phone lines were extremly busy this weekend as it is the BUSIEST weekend of the year for sales. Almost every company had backorders & Delays. Hell I am still waiting confirmation from an order I placed on the 25th, but I know it will come because of how busy this weekend is.

    For example:

    Order arrived! Thanks for all the samples :)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Fix the website and fix the customer service problems (answering phones and email). Amazing how much less busy it is when stuff is done right the first time. If everybody else has figured out that the customer service people are hanging out in forums watching for problems like this one instead of preventing them by paying attention to their company phones and inboxes, good for them. I don't have time to chase people down to place an order and I'll happily trade a little cost difference for better service, which is what I did.

    If the customer service is so great, why hasn't anything been done about the website problem (yup, still there)? I gave a thorough and accurate description in layman's terms of the latest problem in this thread and in the email I sent to Nutraplanet - more than enough to enable any competent software developer to know what's wrong, where to look, and how to fix it. I could provide a very technical explanation, but I don't think you or @NutraPlanet15 have the background to understand it - certainly nobody has asked any intelligent questions in any effort to resolve the issue.

  24. Never in my life have I had an issue with NP but I guess I'm just lucky!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    If you ever give us the chance to personally send me your order number or problem I can't give you my effort to fix you issue which I would have no problem doing sir

    Again I am only a message away if there is an issue which I will be here to help resolve
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet customer service!
    By unitas27 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 09:53 PM
  2. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:19 PM
  3. Does nutraplanet ship overseas?
    By TheManGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's insane price
    By Odessa14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 08:15 PM
  5. Designer Supps at NutraPlanet
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 06:16 AM
Log in
Log in