Nutraplanet?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lunchbeast View Post
    Fix the website and fix the customer service problems (answering phones and email). Amazing how much less busy it is when stuff is done right the first time. If everybody else has figured out that the customer service people are hanging out in forums watching for problems like this one instead of preventing them by paying attention to their company phones and inboxes, good for them. I don't have time to chase people down to place an order and I'll happily trade a little cost difference for better service, which is what I did.

If the customer service is so great, why hasn't anything been done about the website problem (yup, still there)? I gave a thorough and accurate description in layman's terms of the latest problem in this thread and in the email I sent to Nutraplanet - more than enough to enable any competent software developer to know what's wrong, where to look, and how to fix it. I could provide a very technical explanation, but I don't think you or @NutraPlanet15 have the background to understand it - certainly nobody has asked any intelligent questions in any effort to resolve the issue.
    At this point I don't know that I will be able to make you happy, and I am sorry. However, I would be more than happy to contact you myself to help you get an order placed if you just PM me a phone number.

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Was MK on sale? Thanksgiving. Or on cyber Monday?
    This is what I want to know....is it still available??
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just got my NP Order in from black friday
    had 2-30 serving full size products for free included and well over a dozen + Samples
    Good stuff from NP
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just got my NP Order in from black friday
    had 2-30 serving full size products for free included and well over a dozen + Samples
    Good stuff from NP
    Do you happen to know if they have started processing orders placed on Monday yet? I received confirmation/receipt of payment but so far nothing else has happened.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Do you happen to know if they have started processing orders placed on Monday yet? I received confirmation/receipt of payment but so far nothing else has happened.
    Monday was 2 days ago. Most likely they are just starting to.
    I know @NutraPlanet15 said they had over a 4 foot stack of orders they had to process from Black Friday which has been causing some backup.

I know i placed an order for another online retailer on the 25th, and i still do not have tracking confirmation or shipment updates.
    Its just a VERY busy time of the year. Your orders will be taken care of. No question about that!

From Nutraplanet15
    "Almost all orders be caught up till Tuesday by tomorrow

Lot of deals oversold of course..
    "
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. I had an issue with an order I placed on nutraplanet recently that didn't get answered on email. I came onto AM and messaged @NutraPlanet15 and it was taken care of extremely quick. Have ordered multiple times from them(twice on Black Friday) and will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    I had an issue with an order I placed on nutraplanet recently that didn't get answered on email. I came onto AM and messaged @NutraPlanet15 and it was taken care of extremely quick. Have ordered multiple times from them(twice on Black Friday) and will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.
    We are always here for you mate.
    Glad you reached out to us to get things taken care of!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. used to order from the old Nutraplanet side. I had a 350$ coupon because I never got what i ordered, and suddenly they updated the design of the site and I lost my coupon. When I then contacted customer service they said they where going to fix a new coupon... 1,5 year later I still have not gotten my coupon, and each time I have tried to contact them on mail or facebook, I can see they have read my message, but they do not respond...
    Im never going to order from Nutraplanet again.

9. I received 2 separate emails this afternoon that both say my order was processed and shipped today. However, one email gave me a tracking number for USPS, and the second email gave me a tracking number for FedEx. Was the order broken into 2 smaller packages or was this an error? Also I would like to know if I should I be expecting 2 separate packages or just one?

10. It is 2 boxes. One shipped out...then we got the missing product and shipped it out right behind it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    It is 2 boxes. One shipped out...then we got the missing product and shipped it out right behind it.
    TY for the reply. I sent you a PM as well.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I received 2 separate emails this afternoon that both say my order was processed and shipped today. However, one email gave me a tracking number for USPS, and the second email gave me a tracking number for FedEx. Was the order broken into 2 smaller packages or was this an error? Also I would like to know if I should I be expecting 2 separate packages or just one?
    Mine did the same.
    Some products USPS some Fed Ex. You are all good man. Just 2 packages.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Thanks, I just sent through a note via your website contact form this morning, assuming that goes to the same place?

I've had issues with NP orders since the changes, but that said I've always had them corrected when reaching out on here. But the website does say 24/7 customer service and I have not seen that yet, given that I called the number yesterday and no one answered, and the live chat was not online when I tried either.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Thanks, I just sent through a note via your website contact form this morning, assuming that goes to the same place?

I've had issues with NP orders since the changes, but that said I've always had them corrected when reaching out on here. But the website does say 24/7 customer service and I have not seen that yet, given that I called the number yesterday and no one answered, and the live chat was not online when I tried either.
    I already emailed Dennis about your order and what you were missing, we are going to get you squared away asap bud. @NutraPlanet15 will take care of you!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. I would have thought based on the volume of the inventory listed that there would be more than one person taking care of customer service, you hiring?

16. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    I would have thought based on the volume of the inventory listed that there would be more than one person taking care of customer service, you hiring?
    We have 4 people that handle customer service. I am not sure anyone got that idea of one. The problem is that everyone on deck is checking in inventory and pulling orders and packing orders and processing for Black Friday /Cyber Monday. We are only able to have one person on the phone until monday. Then everything should be shipped out and caught up and back to normal.

17. I used to often order from NutraPlanet, but quit over a year ago due to high shipping costs. I recently tried to order 2 boxes of protein bars and shipping was over $10. I can order from lots of other sites for $5 or $6 flat rate shipping or even find free shipping deals.

18. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    At this point I don't know that I will be able to make you happy, and I am sorry. However, I would be more than happy to contact you myself to help you get an order placed if you just PM me a phone number.
    How do you get free shipping on your site.

19. I had very good service with my Thanksgiving/Black Friday purchase...received everything Thursday December 1st
    A lot better than Nutriverse whom I ordered same day, got a tracking number Monday, Nov 28, shipper still has not got the items to ship, and OL, still says processing. Nutraplanet order below...
    **Refresh Stack** - Xtend Perform + Free Flexatril 90 tab Quantity: 1
    Controlled Labs - Orange Triad 270ct w/ free NP Green Tea 500mg/ 60v cap Quantity: 3
    Max Gain Stack!! - 2 x M-Test and 1 x Epi-Plex - BF DEAL Quantity: 2
    SNS - PLCAR-500 Quantity: 2
    AI Sports Nutrition L-Carnitine L-Tartrate Quantity: 1
    Plus a sh|t-ton of xtend sample packs
    Shipping was 8.99 which I think is very reasonable for the amount shipped.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Appreciate the feedback @NutraPlanet15 and myself are here for ya if ya need anything
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. I don't want to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how the tracking of FedEx International Mail Service works? It arrived at Newark, NJ within two days, but now the status is "delivered" (signed by FedEx) for a few days. The tracking is pretty weird in general for me, as I am not mentioned as the final destination and the package is like 35 pounds (so I guess it is all the international deliveries). Does anybody have experience with this tracking? I find it confusing. It is the first time I use FedEx International Mail Service
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I don't want to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how the tracking of FedEx International Mail Service works? It arrived at Newark, NJ within two days, but now the status is "delivered" (signed by FedEx) for a few days. The tracking is pretty weird in general for me, as I am not mentioned as the final destination and the package is like 35 pounds (so I guess it is all the international deliveries). Does anybody have experience with this tracking? I find it confusing. It is the first time I use FedEx International Mail Service
    @NutraPlanet15 will square you away here buddy!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I don't want to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how the tracking of FedEx International Mail Service works? It arrived at Newark, NJ within two days, but now the status is "delivered" (signed by FedEx) for a few days. The tracking is pretty weird in general for me, as I am not mentioned as the final destination and the package is like 35 pounds (so I guess it is all the international deliveries). Does anybody have experience with this tracking? I find it confusing. It is the first time I use FedEx International Mail Service
    FIMS is usually a more affordable service that usual takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. It can take longer in some cases, but on average seems to be delivered to the majority of people in about 15-20 days. This is really not a "Trackable" service. It is more of a shipping confirmation number. The confirmation number covers the whole bulk of shipments that go out for FIMS of that day. So the confirmation number will go to the full bag that they are in. The confirmation number covers all the pacakges that are in that bag. It will show the day that we ship it and they all go to NJ. From NJ that is where they leave the US and that is where the "Tracking" details stop. So, the confirmation number will show the full weight of the bulk shipment. Once the package shows delivered in NJ, then that means the items have left the US. From there, there is no more tracking details. And in most cases is delivered 10-14 days later.

24. Ok, thanks
  25. Nutraplanet?

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    FIMS is usually a more affordable service that usual takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. It can take longer in some cases, but on average seems to be delivered to the majority of people in about 15-20 days. This is really not a "Trackable" service. It is more of a shipping confirmation number. The confirmation number covers the whole bulk of shipments that go out for FIMS of that day. So the confirmation number will go to the full bag that they are in. The confirmation number covers all the pacakges that are in that bag. It will show the day that we ship it and they all go to NJ. From NJ that is where they leave the US and that is where the "Tracking" details stop. So, the confirmation number will show the full weight of the bulk shipment. Once the package shows delivered in NJ, then that means the items have left the US. From there, there is no more tracking details. And in most cases is delivered 10-14 days later.
    I think you mean the level of FIMS not FIMS itself.

Regardless for those reading if NP offered the higher time sensitive delivery, which will provide further details, you my friends are going to pay.

For those saying the cost of reg shipping is still to high, this was mentioned before and very understandable.

So put it like this, you pay 6 flat and get your product
    Or
    You pay a few more bucks, mention your on AM and get a ton of freebies (not some crap you will never use) that will make up for the extra 2-3 dollars.

Not hard to figure out

Also, anytime anyone has had an issue Bob has been all over it and bending over backwards as well as NP to assist.

I have said it before and will continue to say this, being on this forum has its perks. Use them guys
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet customer service!
    By unitas27 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:53 PM
  2. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:19 PM
  3. Does nutraplanet ship overseas?
    By TheManGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's insane price
    By Odessa14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
  5. Designer Supps at NutraPlanet