justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw that, and I'm scratching my head about it. What about the rest of them?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I seldom visit stores forum. But I got this email and here I am wondering can this be real?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the bottle is 38$ with MK 677 in it and after I can just buy refill (bag) for 35$ and do my own mixture?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get this ordered since yesterday - no joy. Anyone get through on this?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just called and left message - they called me right back and I'm good to go!
Class act!

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
So can Nutraplanet not take cards online anymore? I figured MK was the issue, but removed it and still got the same message for the rest of the order.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just called and left message - they called me right back and I'm good to go!
Class act!
The powder is not cheap per kilo at all. Sadly, we have minimums when ordering powders in bulk like this. So each of these products have lots of money out of pocket right out of the gate. So copmanies that sell it have to make it worth their while in pricing. We are in the meantime looking at bringing alot of these products in, in bulk for that reason. To be able to come in and offer all these "expensive" sought-after products in bulk is the plan. It really is no different then when you look at anything else in this industry. Something geared as Test Booster caps. Main ingredient is DAA. Could just buy 8 x the DAA in powder for a fraction of the cost. We are just trying to get back to our roots and offer the best NEW products in Bulk. Mk677 we only have a small amount of and we wanted to test the waters. Obviously we priced it too low... Hopefully the feedback with come thru strong!!
Anyone in any state can order. We are just having an issue with our shopping cart. Guys please call in and we will get you squared away over the phone.
NutraPlanet15 said this yesterday
Please call the # off the website.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be ordering some of this. Been wanting to try it for a long Time

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
So can Nutraplanet not take cards online anymore? I figured MK was the issue, but removed it and still got the same message for the rest of the order.
As TheSolution said - the extremely helpful dude on the phone said it's a website issue. But you still get the swag when mentioning Anabolic Minds on the phone.
I say it again - Nutraplanet is a class act!

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Is this gone already? The link isn't working and I can't find it on the site anymore!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this gone already? The link isn't working and I can't find it on the site anymore!
Did you try calling into Nutraplanet and placing an order?? Seems to be the best way lately because of some online issues

EDIT: Hopefully more in on monday...people can call in Monday, we still have some. Limited supply..
^^^^ There you go. NutraPlanet15 FTW

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha! I was wiggin out when I saw mk-677 disappear from the site this evening. Was going pull the trigger on this. Hopefully it goes back on the website for ordering.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ha! I was wiggin out when I saw mk-677 disappear from the site this evening. Was going pull the trigger on this. Hopefully it goes back on the website for ordering.
It will
But remember there have been some errors ordering online. Safest bet is to just call in
Make sure you ask to put "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment section for extra goodies.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Got mine already! Can someone please post how to make the refill packets - with what and how much etc. Thanks

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Got mine already! Can someone please post how to make the refill packets - with what and how much etc. Thanks
Got mine today too I was hoping to use it tonight but I'm in the same boat, instructions would be awesome :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet15 Bro I want to order multiple things but can't contact you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraPlanet15 Bro I want to order multiple things but can't contact you.
Already stated it will be back Monday for you bud.

EDIT: Hopefully more in on monday...people can call in Monday, we still have some. Limited supply..
^^^^ There you go. NutraPlanet15 FTW
Call in on Monday we are aiming to have more then. Direct words from NP15 when he contacted me via email.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
The refills are sold with the idea that you already have a dropper bottle/mg scale, or to save a few bucks and just refill a previous bottle purchase. Adding 30ml water to the 1g in the dropper bottle, then you know how many mg/ml. The dropper only pulls .5ml at the time. So that's 16mg per dropper pull (which is half of the dropper).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about a suspension instead of a solution? Is it even necessary? What about a form of alcohol in order to mitigate bacteria?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was just trying to place an order. The MK isn't a big deal. Sorry if I came off as a d!ck. Wasn't trying to.
As Stated
CALL IN
855 747 3007

They are having trouble with the online website. I have stated this as well as NutraPlanet15 a few times here. This will be the quickest, most effective, and easiest way for your order

Make sure you tell them "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section as well!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just trying to place an order. The MK isn't a big deal. Sorry if I came off as a d!ck. Wasn't trying to.
No way anyone would ever think that my man.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
As Stated
CALL IN
855 747 3007

They are having trouble with the online website. I have stated this as well as NutraPlanet15 a few times here. This will be the quickest, most effective, and easiest way for your order

Make sure you tell them "ANABOLIC MINDS" IN the comment section as well!
I did multiple times bro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
B, I'll call it in. PM me your CC info. ;)

Edit: I think they were not ready for us. (The shear demand that is.) It happens. I know it all too well... as I work for a certain fruit company.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Glad we could get you squared away. It is a sunday so it will not ship until tomorrow.
Just wanted to confirm you guys still have mk right? Making a phone call at work is not the easiest thing for me to do. Any thoughts when the website will be working again?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to confirm you guys still have mk right? Making a phone call at work is not the easiest thing for me to do. Any thoughts when the website will be working again?
Website will be up and running at 12 PM today, but honestly calling in will take you 2-3 minutes max. Just tell them you need to make a personal call and you should be good to go. It is the most reliable, quickest, and effective way.

855 747 3007

if you cant find MK on NP webpage, calling in will secure this or get you it as soon as possible.. A few other members have done this and been squared away instantly. For example Brandinooooo above you did the same on sunday.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Website will be up and running at 12 PM today, but honestly calling in will take you 2-3 minutes max. Just tell them you need to make a personal call and you should be good to go. It is the most reliable, quickest, and effective way.

855 747 3007

if you cant find MK on NP webpage, calling in will secure this or get you it as soon as possible.. A few other members have done this and been squared away instantly. For example Brandinooooo above you did the same on sunday.
Alright I'll have to see what i can do. The nature of my job just makes it challenging and trying to explain it here is more than I want to type.

How late are they open?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alright I'll have to see what i can do. The nature of my job just makes it challenging and trying to explain it here is more than I want to type.

How late are they open?
Just call as soon as you can bud !

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
when this stuff is gone, is it going to be restocked? I ordered as much as I can afford atm, but if it's going to be gone for good I might start flipping couch cushions and gathering pennies ;)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

855 747 3007

Yeah great customer service and shipped very quickly.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

855 747 3007

Oh, I almost forgot. He added on a free Huperazine to go with the MK. Great guy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got mine with lightning speed too, the rep on the phone was really knowledgeable and helpful as well.
Just call as soon as you can bud !
Was it taken off the site?

Nick please read below. This was addressed in the multiple posts above you..

Took about 3 minutes for the whole deal AND they shipped same day
855 747 3007

CALL IN
You will get squared away.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
when this stuff is gone, is it going to be restocked? I ordered as much as I can afford atm, but if it's going to be gone for good I might start flipping couch cushions and gathering pennies ;)
The Solution
I have the same question, what's the scoop?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution
I have the same question, what's the scoop?
You will have to call in and see what you can get!
i don't work at HQ or for nutraplanet. I simply email NutraPlanet15 for my responses, call in myself, or email customer service and get back to you guys!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
You will have to call in and see what you can get!
i don't work at HQ or for nutraplanet. I simply email NutraPlanet15 for my responses, call in myself, or email customer service and get back to you guys!
Sorry thought you did, thanks for the info.