MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thurmabe View Post
    Trying to get my first run now! Any advice from anyone?
    I suggest working your way up to full dose and watch out for potential sides of water retention, lethargy, and increased hunger from ghrelin. If hunger becomes a problem maybe dose it all at night before bed. Easing into it may help mitigate some of these potential sides.

2. yeah find out the safety profile. I have asked for one.
    •   

3. Yea I was thinking of doing a ramp up for a week or two. I have a cruise scheduled in may so obviously I will be drinking during that week. This stuff doesn't seem to hard on the liver from what I've read so im assuming alcohol consumption would be ok. But you know what assuming does

4. Do you just reconstitute this in everclear?

5. what for? do you mix tap water with everclear before you drink ? it's not injectable you stomach will handle this just fine....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    what for? do you mix tap water with everclear before you drink ? it's not injectable you stomach will handle this just fine....
    It's more for extending shelf life and to kill or prevent any potential pathogens or bacteria.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    It's more for extending shelf life and to kill or prevent any potential pathogens or bacteria.
    any info/link about '' alcohol extend shelf life '' ? just use distilled water that's it

8. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    what for? do you mix tap water with everclear before you drink ? it's not injectable you stomach will handle this just fine....
    Just heard it lasted longer in everclear, would like to be sure before I pour water in it and its no good in a month. Wasn't asking for a smartass comment just genuinely curious about the best method.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    Just heard it lasted longer in everclear, would like to be sure before I pour water in it and its no good in a month. Wasn't asking for a smartass comment just genuinely curious about the best method.
    wasn't my intention to put smartass comment it's just annoying how people complicate simple thing...... i mixed 1g of mk with distilled water and run around 2 months ago had to stop 20 days after becouse travel..... jump on this same bottle few days ago mixture still potent....

10. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    wasn't my intention to put smartass comment it's just annoying how people complicate simple thing...... i mixed 1g of mk with distilled water and run around 2 months ago had to stop 20 days after becouse travel..... jump on this same bottle few days ago mixture still potent....
    Didn't know it was so simple, never done it before, never use mk677 before. Always better to ask before doing something stupid and wasting it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    Didn't know it was so simple, never done it before, never use mk677 before. Always better to ask before doing something stupid and wasting it.
    I made a thread elsewhere about this and it was recommended to me to use 1-2ml everclear and 28ml distilled water.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    I have gone through 4 grams of nutra's mk and each time have just used filtered water. Never any problems. At the end of each bottle I clean it with alcohol and let the inside and the dropper completely dry on a clean setting. Once dried I add in the next gram of mk and literally just used filtered water from a Britta pitcher. Keep the dropper clean while using and you should be just fine.

13. Is this still available??

14. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Is this still available??
    It is, bought some last week.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    It is, bought some last week.
    How do I order?
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    How do I order?

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    All requests for MK please PM @NutraPlanet15
    First come first serve!

Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I put in an order on Friday, I ordered a bunch of stuff I needed. I emailed and told them a time I could be reached. They called me exactly when I said I was available, which was appreciated. I placed the order around 1pm, they shipped same day. All I all I was extremely pleased with my experience with NP! Very easy, straight to the point and helpful.

All info was on last page.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

All info was on last page.
    I got it ordered thanks!!!

18. have pm'ed. Waiting for response.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    have pm'ed. Waiting for response.
    its the weekend. @NutraPlanet15 may not be in office until monday morning.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    its the weekend. @NutraPlanet15 may not be in office until monday morning.
    No problem. Thank you, once again, for your exceptional help, sir.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    No problem. Thank you, once again, for your exceptional help, sir.
    I will also shoot him an email to try and speed up the process for you. It is the least I can do for a customer. Thank you again for your continued support.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Safety profile?

23. Taste is pretty strong, anyone tried caping it?

24. I've read multiple different articles and forums about mk now. My question is abou the huperizine... What is the best dosage and what time of day. I got all my stuff from np. Bottle says 1-4 a day. The guy I talked to said just one a day. And another article I read said 2 pills 3x/day lol. Which one is it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CRE-02 Now Available at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 12:16 AM
  2. CL's REDuction now available at NP!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:16 PM
  3. * * Life Support Now available at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
  4. E-Bol Presale Now Available at NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. UPS Now Available at NutraPlanet
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 02:15 PM