MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to comment on the foul taste,lol. I chase it down with some almond milk, seems to help.
    Having said that, I love this stuff.
    I'm waiting to get mine, had anyone tried mixing with some crystal light powder? That's what I use in my homemade pwo.

2. I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.
    Whose t2 you running? How do like it so far?

4. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.
    3,5 T2? Worth buying?
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
  5. MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

I've got Liquid Labs T2 (3,5) over here. Not bad. It doesn't suck. As far as results this is the question now really.

Uncertain. After 2 weeks. Not too much. Running 200 mg x 2 daily.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I've got Liquid Labs T2 (3,5) over here. Not bad. It doesn't suck. As far as results this is the question now really.

Uncertain. After 2 weeks. Not too much. Running 200 mg x 2 daily.
    Thanks for the early feedback. T2 has been around for awhile but never really took off. I wish Thermolife Dicana was still produced, it worked really well.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

7. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Whose t2 you running? How do like it so far?
    I'm running liquid labs t2. Check out my log. I'll tag you later
  8. MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

I put a shot of apple juice in my mouth and dosed the mk with the apple juice. It really cut through the burning taste and the after taste.

Half a dropper is between 0.4-0.5 mL. So the bottle at a half dropper a day is a 60 day supply.

9. In to hear reviews. What doses and effects a people getting?

10. Quote Originally Posted by georgetown View Post
    In to hear reviews. What doses and effects a people getting?
    I'm doing 30mg. I was getting bloated at first, but I changed to dosing before bed and I have no sides now. I'm always hungry and can eat 4400 calories a day with hardly any effort. Up a couple pounds since starting.

11. So I think I've turned mine into a bad cough syrup. Added 30ml of coconut rum to mine and it's not too bad, basically like some slightly bad robutussin.

12. Is the sugar v alcohol content ok to keep bacteria at bay or does that liquor need to be refrigerated.

Not very versed in the alcohols.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Is the sugar v alcohol content ok to keep bacteria at bay or does that liquor need to be refrigerated.

Not very versed in the alcohols.
    That's a good question, unless the mk itself is "dirty" I think it should be OK since the booz
    booze itself doesn't grow anything. But I definitely don't know for sure. Maybe I'll up the alcohol just to play itself.

14. NP ever going to put this back on the site so we don't have to call in?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

15. I've tried to call and message Nutraplanet for this and can't get a hold of them.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    NP ever going to put this back on the site so we don't have to call in?
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    I've tried to call and message Nutraplanet for this and can't get a hold of them.
    Please PM @NutraPlanet15
    He will take care of you guys. I just spoke with him regarding and he wants to directly communicate with you gents.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Got mine today. Thanks Nutraplanet and Solution.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    Got mine today. Thanks Nutraplanet and Solution.
    Never a problem sir....
    Most times just calling in solves the issue or shooting a PM to @NutraPlanet15 and we will take care of you.
    Please make sure your putting "Anabolic Minds" in the comment section.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. does anyone knows if nutra still have mk in stock? I sent them email and called few times no response ....

20. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    does anyone knows if nutra still have mk in stock? I sent them email and called few times no response ....
    When I placed my last order they told me I got the rest...not sure if they restock?

21. Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    When I placed my last order they told me I got the rest...not sure if they restock?
    when did you ordered ?

22. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    does anyone knows if nutra still have mk in stock? I sent them email and called few times no response ....
    You probably have to call in for this particular item. It was on their site for a very short while then they removed it.

23. Call until you talk to them, they're buried with orders. If I leave a message I never get anywhere but if I talk to someone I get my order in days.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    You probably have to call in for this particular item. It was on their site for a very short while then they removed it.
    Correct, But currently out of stock. Do not know if it will return.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Correct, But currently out of stock. Do not know if it will return.
    you do not know if mk will return? or when will mk return ? also how can we be updated with this info? thanks for the answer btw.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    you do not know if mk will return? or when will mk return ? also how can we be updated with this info? thanks for the answer btw.
    It may not return. I will update you guys if it makes a presence. Or as stated you can call in and talk to the customer service reps for additional detail.
    Anything I hear from @NutraPlanet15 I will let you guys know!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    It may not return. I will update you guys if it makes a presence. Or as stated you can call in and talk to the customer service reps for additional detail.
    Anything I hear from @NutraPlanet15 I will let you guys know!
    Any updates on this?
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Any updates on this?
    It's not back yet so no updates brother
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    It's not back yet so no updates brother
    If it does come back I won't be such a tight arse this time and only purchase 1 bottle.

30. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    If it does come back I won't be such a tight arse this time and only purchase 1 bottle.
    Same here. Though I purchased 2, and some hupezine A to go with it. Next time I'm stocking up for a few 16 week runs at once.

The demand is most certainly here seeing how they quickly sold out. I hope they bring it back very soon. Perhaps if we start a virtual picket line and show enough interest they will

"Hell no we won't go, till we get our MK on!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CRE-02 Now Available at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 12:16 AM
  2. CL's REDuction now available at NP!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:16 PM
  3. * * Life Support Now available at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
  4. E-Bol Presale Now Available at NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. UPS Now Available at NutraPlanet
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 02:15 PM