MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Thanks! I actually gave away all the freebies I got last time. I'm just after MK now.
    You have to be the biggest fan I've seen of mk, what are your thoughts and results from it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    You have to be the biggest fan I've seen of mk, what are your thoughts and results from it?
    Lol why you say that? I got off it thinking I'd be fine. Man was I wrong...

I gain significant strength gains and joint relief. I actually was on it for for more than a year.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Lol why you say that? I got off it thinking I'd be fine. Man was I wrong...

I gain significant strength gains and joint relief. I actually was on it for for more than a year.
    Lol damn. That's quite a while.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Website will be up and running at 12 PM today, but honestly calling in will take you 2-3 minutes max. Just tell them you need to make a personal call and you should be good to go. It is the most reliable, quickest, and effective way.

855 747 3007

if you cant find MK on NP webpage, calling in will secure this or get you it as soon as possible.. A few other members have done this and been squared away instantly. For example @Brandinooooo above you did the same on sunday.
    Thanks for posting this! Looked on the NP site and clicked the email a couple days ago but just could not find the MK.
    Figured it must have sold out already!

Going to call on my lunch break tomorrow. Hmm, now what else can I sneak onto my order without the wife complaining...
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Thanks for posting this! Looked on the NP site and clicked the email a couple days ago but just could not find the MK.

Going to call on my lunch break tomorrow. Hmm, now what else can I sneak onto my order without the wife complaining...
    Just call and if they don't answer, email them or pn @NutraPlanet15. He'll get you squared away.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post

My advice
    Take it light
    Wait for black friday for the stock up
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. I'm thinking the same. Nutra or Nutri will be getting a big order from.

On Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

8. Is the 16mg a daily dose. Or is this a 5day on 2day off kind of deal
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

9. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Is the 16mg a daily dose. Or is this a 5day on 2day off kind of deal
    16mg a day is a good "average" dose. Most of the studies on humans were dosed at 25mg/day, but i've heard many guys find a nice balance at 12.5 mg/day (reduced bloat/lethargy at lower dose etc..).
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

10. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Is the 16mg a daily dose. Or is this a 5day on 2day off kind of deal
    There is an epic thread around here somewhere, but I like it at 10 mg a day. 20 was good, but the hunger suddenly kicked in something fierce!

I did not give 20 a full week so that might subside.
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

11. I went down from 30 to 20 at night pre-bed and no bloat at all

12. Dandelion extract might help with bloat.

13. Can I take this with a drink like mix it in my morning or evening shake? Or does it need to absorb on its own first. I didn't read much in lethargy from this. Is that common?
  14. MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

By itself / evening would be best.

15. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Can I take this with a drink like mix it in my morning or evening shake? Or does it need to absorb on its own first. I didn't read much in lethargy from this. Is that common?
    Chase it like a shot of alcohol. Its uh pretty strong.

16. I want some of this. How much per refill?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Chase it like a shot of alcohol. Its uh pretty strong.
    Good lord. I may not have the stomach for this. It's literally like pouring acetone in my mouth. Wow. That's a burn. Time to suck it up and be a man.

18. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Good lord. I may not have the stomach for this. It's literally like pouring acetone in my mouth. Wow. That's a burn. Time to suck it up and be a man.
    Tastes great and is less filling too.

19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Tastes great and is less filling too.
    Lmao.

20. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to comment on the foul taste,lol. I chase it down with some almond milk, seems to help.
    Having said that, I love this stuff.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

21. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to comment on the foul taste,lol. I chase it down with some almond milk, seems to help.
    Having said that, I love this stuff.
    I'm waiting to get mine, had anyone tried mixing with some crystal light powder? That's what I use in my homemade pwo.

22. I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.

23. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.
    Whose t2 you running? How do like it so far?

24. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.
    3,5 T2? Worth buying?
  25. MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

I've got Liquid Labs T2 (3,5) over here. Not bad. It doesn't suck. As far as results this is the question now really.

Uncertain. After 2 weeks. Not too much. Running 200 mg x 2 daily.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CRE-02 Now Available at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 12:16 AM
  2. CL's REDuction now available at NP!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:16 PM
  3. * * Life Support Now available at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
  4. E-Bol Presale Now Available at NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. UPS Now Available at NutraPlanet
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 02:15 PM