MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    Because we are on the phone all day it may send you to voicemail. Just PM me your name and I will look into this for you. If you don't get thru, please leave a voicemail, we are calling everyone back.
    I called on Thursday and left a message, still haven't heard back yet. Do you guys still have mk in stock? If not will you be restocking?

2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    The refills are sold with the idea that you already have a dropper bottle/mg scale, or to save a few bucks and just refill a previous bottle purchase. Adding 30ml water to the 1g in the dropper bottle, then you know how many mg/ml. The dropper only pulls .5ml at the time. So that's 16mg per dropper pull (which is half of the dropper).
    is this just regular water? or should something else be used to re-constitute?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by primal1 View Post
    is this just regular water? or should something else be used to re-constitute?
    Ibutamoren is highly soluble in water so yes regular filtered water would work best. You can drop a small amount of ethanol/alcohol to prevent bacteria growth. Those who are concerned about the legitimacy of the product can PM me at the end of this coming week. I'll test it out my subjects and run experiments. I'm not kidding either.

4. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Ibutamoren is highly soluble in water so yes regular filtered water would work best. You can drop a small amount of ethanol/alcohol to prevent bacteria growth. Those who are concerned about the legitimacy of the product can PM me at the end of this coming week. I'll test it out my subjects and run experiments. I'm not kidding either.
    Oh its legit. I've been ridiculously hungry since starting 4 (I think) days ago. That and I'm getting stupid bad bloat from it. But I'm running the full dropper, 33mg.

And it did dissolve instantly in filtered water.
    Vitalize Supplements Rep
    https://www.vitalizesupplements.com
    Use code Brandon15 for 15% off your order!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Oh its legit. I've been ridiculously hungry since starting 4 (I think) days ago. That and I'm getting stupid bad bloat from it. But I'm running the full dropper, 33mg.

And it did dissolve instantly in filtered water.
    You've ran other MK products?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    You've ran other MK products?
    No this is the first actually. But compared to sides and other things that people on here and actual friends have said, it fits the bill. That and the horrible acetone taste was the same as another liquid my friend had from a reputable company a while back.
    Vitalize Supplements Rep
  7. MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Full dropper is 25mg / ml or did you adjust the conversion with less liquid to make it 33 mg / ml like with Clomid?

It's like taking two scoops of pre. Lol. Just kidding. Who doesn't double up on the pre!? Sips pre.

Then again. I like the taste of you know what.. starts with clo ends with mid. :P
    Nobody ever waited for the sun to rise before attempting Everest!
    Leave them better for having met you. Be a kind and thoughtful person, nothing is more important.
    -My dad

8. Thinking of a new SARMS to invent.

MKLGDGWOSTALINE23

It's the Michael Jordan of SARMS.
    Leave them better for having met you. Be a kind and thoughtful person, nothing is more important.
    -My dad

9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Full dropper is 25mg / ml or did you adjust the conversion with less liquid to make it 33 mg / ml like with Clomid?

It's like taking two scoops of pre. Lol. Just kidding. Who doesn't double up on the pre!? Sips pre.

Then again. I like the taste of you know what.. starts with clo ends with mid. :P
    Half dropper is 16.5mg. Says on the bottle. But I put 50ml so its really 20mg/ml.

Also, 1000/30=33.333
    Vitalize Supplements Rep
  10. MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Half dropper is 16.5mg. Says on the bottle.
    There must have been a conflict of info then. Right. Bottle says that.

I could swear I read on a thread they said 25. Might be my brain confusing maximum before diminished returns being 25 and the sweet spot being around 16-20. (Average)
    -My dad

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    There must have been a conflict of info then. Right. Bottle says that.

I could swear I read on a thread they said 25. Might be my brain confusing maximum before diminished returns being 25 and the sweet spot being around 16-20. (Average)
    Ah gotcha.
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

12. i took my first dose before bed last night with huperzine. 22mcg. i woke up 2 1/2 hours later hungry as hell and craving carbs. is this normal? went back to sleep after snacking. slept pretty well. woke up refreshed after 6 1/2 hours ankles and hands feel stiffer than usual.

13. Quote Originally Posted by primal1 View Post
    i took my first dose before bed last night with huperzine. 22mcg. i woke up 2 1/2 hours later hungry as hell and craving carbs. is this normal? went back to sleep after snacking. slept pretty well. woke up refreshed after 6 1/2 hours ankles and hands feel stiffer than usual.
    Hunger is a main side effect of ghrelin mimetics.
    Ask me about Innovapharm products! ||www.innovapharm.com 40% off coupon code: INNOVA40|| Follow us on instagram: @innovapharm || Follow me:@power_lifting || WORKOUT LOG||

14. The MK powder smells like cocaine and gasoline lol.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

15. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    The MK powder smells like cocaine and gasoline lol.
    Lmao it tastes like Cocaine cut with Acetone lol.
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

16. Ugh. I'm calling tomorrow to order. You guys have sold me on it.

17. All this talk is making me hungry.
    -My dad

18. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Ugh. I'm calling tomorrow to order. You guys have sold me on it.
    It was the cocaine that sold you huh, blue?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

19. hey brothers,
    not trying to thread jack, but to the bros that already ordered the mk from Nutraplanet, any clue how big the vial is? I received mine and like a dumbass assumed it was 30ml so basically filled to the top with filtered water. The other day however I was using rc's that came in 30mL bottles and they are smaller than this vial. Any bros have an idea how big this vial is so I can get a rough dosage estimate? Any help would be much appreciated
    -Simz

20. Quote Originally Posted by mrsims View Post
    hey brothers,
    not trying to thread jack, but to the bros that already ordered the mk from Nutraplanet, any clue how big the vial is? I received mine and like a dumbass assumed it was 30ml so basically filled to the top with filtered water. The other day however I was using rc's that came in 30mL bottles and they are smaller than this vial. Any bros have an idea how big this vial is so I can get a rough dosage estimate? Any help would be much appreciated
    -Simz
    I almost did that also lol. It can hold about 50ml. Not sure on the exact amount.
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

21. Strange. Mine is 30ml. I got ripped off! Where's my 50ml ?

:P
    -My dad

22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Strange. Mine is 30ml. I got ripped off! Where's my 50ml ?

:P
    Lol
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

23. Yep, good o'le NP - left messages and no call back.

24. When will your payment system be back online? Need some help? IT here.
    -My dad
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Yep, good o'le NP - left messages and no call back.
    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    When will your payment system be back online? Need some help? IT here.

Did you guys call in by chance ????

@NutraPlanet15
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

26. We have been calling back everyone. PM me a phone number and we will make sure its call back right away. We have alot of phone calls to return from the weekend as well.

27. I just spent a whole 3 minutes and 47 seconds on the phone. Got mine ordered!

28. Got it, ty!

29. Ha. Got mine ordered in under 3 minutes!
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I just spent a whole 3 minutes and 47 seconds on the phone. Got mine ordered!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Got it, ty!
    Quote Originally Posted by baddaddee View Post
    Ha. Got mine ordered in under 3 minutes!
    Don't forget to ask about putting ANABOLIC MINDS In your comment box fellas. We wanna hook you up!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CRE-02 Now Available at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 01:16 AM
  2. CL's REDuction now available at NP!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:16 PM
  3. * * Life Support Now available at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. E-Bol Presale Now Available at NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 08:38 PM
  5. UPS Now Available at NutraPlanet
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 03:15 PM