BHB salts

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw that NutraPlanet quietly brought out Beta-Hydroxybutyrate salts. I ordered some straight away but then started thinking...
What salt is best: Na, Ca or Mg. Or is there even much difference (other than the mineral you get)? I took Mg and Na, will probably mix them to limit sodium in 1 dose.

Seems like a great deal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will get NutraPlanet15 in here to help get some info for you buddy!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
The most popular way would be mixing two or more of the BHB+ products together. This would allow you to maximize your electrolytes with the BHB. 10g of BHB is the suggested dose. Reason being, 10g usually equals 1.0 on a Ketone Meter. There is also a great YouTube video on the NP BHB description page. Gives a great informative overview. Very interesting stuff.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Typical formula's are a mix of Salt/Calcium, around 50/50. Choosing one, I'd go salt for sure.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical formula's are a mix of Salt/Calcium, around 50/50. Choosing one, I'd go salt for sure.
xxAMPxx

check it out bro..!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet15
Sent you a PM just now
My order is still processing. Is it because BHB salt are new and there are delays or sth else?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraPlanet15
Sent you a PM just now
My order is still processing. Is it because BHB salt are new and there are delays or sth else?
Send me your Order #
Name
and what you ordered all in a PM

I will get this squared away man.

JWest0926

Awards
I just bought the magnesium BHB from NP. This is basically a product to assist with getting into Ketosis correct? Can someone break it down simply here? What would be the best time of day to take this? Thanks in advance!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The most popular way would be mixing two or more of the BHB+ products together. This would allow you to maximize your electrolytes with the BHB. 10g of BHB is the suggested dose. Reason being, 10g usually equals 1.0 on a Ketone Meter. There is also a great YouTube video on the NP BHB description page. Gives a great informative overview. Very interesting stuff.
Few posts above

I just bought the magnesium BHB from NP. This is basically a product to assist with getting into Ketosis correct? Can someone break it down simply here? What would be the best time of day to take this? Thanks in advance!