NP Bulk Powders... What do you want to see??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutraplanet Bulk Powders

Nutraplanet already offers a wide variety of bulk powders.... We are asking you the consumers WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE!??

We are open to anything to help expand our line, and also help you the customers customize your pre, intra, and post-workout cocktails.

So lets hear it...
What do you want to see?

Some products offered:
- D Ribose
- Cissus
- Alpha GPC
- BCAA's
- AAKG
- 5HTP
- Agmatine

etc....

NutraPlanet15

Awards
would customers be interested in laxogenin, mk677, and YK-11 bulk powder options?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 bulk damnnnn.... if its legit I'd be all over that.

CT21

Awards
Peak ATP**
hydromax glycerol
(-) epicat
mk-677
yk-11

**Since some else is already launching Peak02

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love this! Unfortunately, it's probably right there with some of my suggestions and not likely an option.
Haha, you're probably right. I know of quality sources of some of the ingredients being mentioned ITT, so I'd like to see something that I can't find in reasonable quantities anywhere else (moclobemide, or Modafinil/Armodafinil, or citrulline/arginine peptides if we're being more conservative).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, you're probably right. I know of quality sources of some of the ingredients being mentioned ITT, so I'd like to see something that I can't find in reasonable quantities anywhere else (moclobemide, or Modafinil/Armodafinil, or citrulline/arginine peptides if we're being more conservative).
Yeah but it would be nice to be able to order all my supps and noots all from the same place. One stop shopping and not have to pay for multiple shipping costs.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but it would be nice to be able to order all my supps and noots all from the same place. One stop shopping and not have to pay for multiple shipping costs.
That's a good point. I just want to have a reliable source for some things I can't find, but I probably can't find them because no one will carry them.

DCx

Awards
Cdp choline If not already made. Theobromine 99%, L-Tyrptophan, DMHA, Phospatidic Acid, mucuna pruriens(unless already offered)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What ever happened to Divanex? Bring that back

jmaplewood

Awards
MK-677 if it's legit for sure
Ecklonia Cava
Laxo
Na-rala

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Bulk or decent size (good cycle or so) PH powder. I only know of 1 place that carries this and its only 1-Andro.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theacrine -I really want to experiment with this.
Arginine Silicate Inositol - Imposible to find in bulk
Ancyclus pyrethrum - A decent extract would be the ****.