NP Bulk Powders... What do you want to see??

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Phenibut


    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Kratom
    x2


    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I assume that Modafinil and Armodafinil are off the table?
    If only.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    moclobemide
    I would love this! Unfortunately, it's probably right there with some of my suggestions and not likely an option.
    •   
       

  3. NP Bulk Powders... What do you want to see??


    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I would love this! Unfortunately, it's probably right there with some of my suggestions and not likely an option.
    Haha, you're probably right. I know of quality sources of some of the ingredients being mentioned ITT, so I'd like to see something that I can't find in reasonable quantities anywhere else (moclobemide, or Modafinil/Armodafinil, or citrulline/arginine peptides if we're being more conservative).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Haha, you're probably right. I know of quality sources of some of the ingredients being mentioned ITT, so I'd like to see something that I can't find in reasonable quantities anywhere else (moclobemide, or Modafinil/Armodafinil, or citrulline/arginine peptides if we're being more conservative).
    Yeah but it would be nice to be able to order all my supps and noots all from the same place. One stop shopping and not have to pay for multiple shipping costs.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Yeah but it would be nice to be able to order all my supps and noots all from the same place. One stop shopping and not have to pay for multiple shipping costs.
    That's a good point. I just want to have a reliable source for some things I can't find, but I probably can't find them because no one will carry them.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Citrulline peptide
    Is that more effective than CM?

  7. Can you guys bring back Yellow Gold?

  8. mk677
    na-rala
    k-rala
    fadogia
    bulbine

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Tianeptine
    this would be great

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    mk677
    na-rala
    k-rala
    fadogia
    bulbine
    +1 na-rala
    I don't think much of k-rala. Maybe if it was a lot cheaper.

  11. Cdp choline If not already made. Theobromine 99%, L-Tyrptophan, DMHA, Phospatidic Acid, mucuna pruriens(unless already offered)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    would customers be interested in laxogenin, mk677, and YK-11 bulk powder options?
    Definitely

  13. What ever happened to Divanex? Bring that back

  14. MK-677 if it's legit for sure
    Ecklonia Cava
    Laxo
    Na-rala

  15. Theobromine

  16. Rikkunsh1tto would be NICE!

  17. Bulk or decent size (good cycle or so) PH powder. I only know of 1 place that carries this and its only 1-Andro.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Bulk or decent size (good cycle or so) PH powder. I only know of 1 place that carries this and its only 1-Andro.
    Think you might be asking for a bit much there.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GusWoltmann View Post
    Think you might be asking for a bit much there.
    Kind of but not really.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by georgetown View Post
    Tudca
    Ah. That's a solid recommendation. Had forgotten about that stuff.

  21. Betaine anhydrous

  22. Theacrine -I really want to experiment with this.
    Arginine Silicate Inositol - Imposible to find in bulk
    Ancyclus pyrethrum - A decent extract would be the ****.

  23. Citrulline silicate?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Citrulline silicate?
    Even more so.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What Bps stacks do you want to see at NP?
    By BPS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
  2. Maximize V2 Flavors: What do YOU want to see next?
    By allnatural923 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 01:57 AM
Log in
Log in