Order still processing - no response from my email but lots of requests for feedback!

Db2

Db2

Awards
I find it funny when my order stays in 'processing' all week, and I email customer service in regard to it and hear nothing back.

BUT in that time their system sends me no less than 6 emails asking for feedback, follow up sales, and shares on social media.

Yeah I might share & give feedback in a minute, but they're not going to like the nature of it! If you're going to do proactive digital marketing at least make sure you're covering the basics first, i.e. a quality sales and order fulfillment experience. It's kind of lipstick on a pig and a kick in the shins.

Anyhow, does anyone know where I can get answers about my order seeing as emailing through their system hasn't worked?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I find it funny when my order stays in 'processing' all week, and I email customer service in regard to it and hear nothing back.

BUT in that time their system sends me no less than 6 emails asking for feedback, follow up sales, and shares on social media.

Yeah I might share & give feedback in a minute, but they're not going to like the nature of it! If you're going to do proactive digital marketing at least make sure you're covering the basics first, i.e. a quality sales and order fulfillment experience. It's kind of lipstick on a pig and a kick in the shins.

Anyhow, does anyone know where I can get answers about my order seeing as emailing through their system hasn't worked?
I am going to inquire about this right now man! With it being the weekend I will get to some higher ups and get you an answer as soon as I can.
Thanks for your support, and very sorry about this inconvenience.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Since NP changed hands, I got burned multiple times. Items marked as shipped and were never sent, shipping takes 3 x as long, new site promotional stuff was never sent to me and I did everything they requested. Lots of other places to get the same supps at the same or better prices. Find a new vendor...I have.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since NP changed hands, I got burned multiple times. Items marked as shipped and were never sent, shipping takes 3 x as long, new site promotional stuff was never sent to me and I did everything they requested. Lots of other places to get the same supps at the same or better prices. Find a new vendor...I have.
I would love for you to give us another shot. We have an incredible Labor Day sale coming up, and we will be sure to take care of you with freebies and extra's in your order. Not to mention some incredible deals. I will also keep my eyes on these forums for negative feedback and try to correct them. I will take these comments and send them right to the higher ups and get you guys answers as fast as I can. NutraPlanet15 is a very busy guy, so if we can assist you please reach out to us and we will try to get to the bottom of this!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP means business if they have The Solution as a rep.

NP does have stellar deals and I personally have never been burned, FWIW.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only speak from personal experience recently but NP actually seems quicker than before, I've read the complaints but I have to say my orders are filled quickly and delivered quicker than before with no missed items and even the Facebook response from NP is on point.

N

NutraPlanet15

Awards
DB2
please give me an order number or an email so I can look into this right away.

N

NutraPlanet15

Awards
This order has shipped I will PM you the tracking details.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check your PM's
Let me know your order # and what you got. Lets make sure you get taken care of.