Nutraplanet legit?

mtmrfz

This website supposed to be on the list of the sponsors,so there should be no problem discussing it.
It seems the deals are rarely updated,the codes that were valid a month or more ago are still valid, prices are ridiculously low compared to other web sites and international shipping is cheap as dirt. Plus when you place an order they require copies of your documents and additional info about your card. It all seems strange to say the least. With those documents here where I leave you can do whatever you want with the card holders account.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They've been really hit or miss for the past few months. I've had excellent service with them lately, but I know a lot of members here have had pretty bad experiences with NP over the past year. So I say, yes, they are legit. But again, I've had nothing but top-notch service from them.
CM79

mtmrfz

Usually I wouldn't even bother if it's 50/50. But since I'm in EU shipping is horrible, and NP offers amazing prices, but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This website supposed to be on the list of the sponsors,so there should be no problem discussing it.
It seems the deals are rarely updated,the codes that were valid a month or more ago are still valid, prices are ridiculously low compared to other web sites and international shipping is cheap as dirt. Plus when you place an order they require copies of your documents and additional info about your card. It all seems strange to say the least. With those documents here where I leave you can do whatever you want with the card holders account.
what sort of documents? you mean for int shipping?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Last time I ordered, I sent a message why my order was delayed to shipped. Didnt get a response, after 2days my order was shipped and eventually managed through customs and recieved it.

Used to order from them often but now I am a little suspicious and I search in other stores to find what I want. If the price margin is big I take a deep breath and order from nutraplanet.

PS. True, internatiotal shipping cost is unbeatable

mtmrfz

Last time I ordered, I sent a message why my order was delayed to shipped. Didnt get a response, after 2days my order was shipped and eventually managed through customs and recieved it.

Used to order from them often but now I am a little suspicious and I search in other stores to find what I want. If the price margin is big I take a deep breath and order from nutraplanet.

PS. True, internatiotal shipping cost is unbeatable
I mean Flexatril for 32 bucks + a bottle of Cissus. Is it even real?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have placed around 5-6 orders in the last couple months. I have had no issues. Recently i got the wrong version of alphamine. They shipped a replacement for exhange out immediately. I have no isses and never had a document problem. I have now been using paypal which is a great addition to thier site. Cant beat thier deals.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I mean Flexatril for 32 bucks + a bottle of Cissus. Is it even real?
Yeah, some deals are out of this planet!

Maybe wait the 4th of July, they probably have crazy deals(as other stores as well)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never had an issue with NP except for around their big sale days where shipping can be delayed a bit.

mtmrfz

Thank you guys. Have any of you been requested to send photos of id document and credit card over to the website?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thank you guys. Have any of you been requested to send photos of id document and credit card over to the website?
Double check with your credit card company that doing this wont effect your/their liability. Some CC companies are fukers, and if you ever got frauded after passing info over the webz (not by nutraplanet, but just say some totally unrelated incident), your CC co may be like "sorry, cant reimburse your funds".

mtmrfz

Double check with your credit card company that doing this wont effect your/their liability. Some CC companies are fukers, and if you ever got frauded after passing info over the webz (not by nutraplanet, but just say some totally unrelated incident), your CC co may be like "sorry, cant reimburse your funds".
That's what throws me off. Although quite a few members say NP is legit,such request is really uncommon.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually they have done this on first international orders to confirm its not fraud. Then once your acct was verified they don't do it again.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Did you do as they requested?
Nope. My CC company advised against, and I couldnt be bothered with the extra effort.

I mean, Im sure the vendor has your/their best interests in mind with this practice...but all this rigmarole for a tub of protein powder?

Your CC company will typically cover your arse in most other online transactions, so really as far as I can tell this is only for the vendors benefit (its not directly extra anti fraud protection for you specifically).

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I think I did it years ago in my first order, cant remember for sure

JP10

JP10

Awards
Ordered from them a couple months ago with no problem and great customer service, this is just my experience though.

mtmrfz

Are there any NP reps around here? I would like to know why they would request those documents

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established