Anybody order recently?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I'm tempted to place an order but haven't seen anything but complaints about shipping time, customer service etc. Just wondering if anybody has any good feedback?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm tempted to place an order but haven't seen anything but complaints about shipping time, customer service etc. Just wondering if anybody has any good feedback?
Ive placed a few orders in the past month. No issues.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order for a month ago. Nothing has arrived yet....
I had problems with an order from them for while ago also. They solved it after some time and I gave them I new chance, but it looks like they blowing it this time also.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed one probably about 2 weeks ago or so. No issues this time around. Seems like they're focusing more on other social media sites vs here on AM lately. Was able to pick up on their offer on facebook and received 3 free full sized products.

nump

Awards
placed an order on 7/1, still says processing. I ordered DCP so I'm not sure if they have it in stock yet, but I e-mailed them a few days ago and they haven't replied. They usually ship within one day so this is the first time they've been slow.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people had complaints with Nutraplanet recently, but I think they have gotten back on track lately. I ordered a few things from their Fourth of July sale, and just got my package yesterday. They included a ton of free samples and considering I ordered during a sale, shipping was reasonably fast (things are always going to be delayed a bit during sales due to the volume of orders)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Communication is definitely getting better

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy that it works for other people but this far it has always been nothing than problems for me with my orders from NP.
I'm still waiting for my last order, 6 weeks from shipment date now. But I'm a international customer so that could be a part of the problem...
We'll see what happens.

ewolf2

ewolf2

Awards
My last order only took 3 days to get to me from my order date. I haven't had any issues lately and I usually order from them once a month.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Problem solved for me. Thanks again CM79 who took care of the issues.

sareea

Awards
How much does it take to ship an order ? I have placed one in Sunday...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sareea

Awards
CM79
please help :)

And is still the free primaforce CISUSS with flexatril available ?

Edit:
I called them :) They answered really fast. They told me one of the products is coming in today so it will ship today after they receive it. Great support. Lets hope they ship it today, I will inform you :D

Edit 2: Shipped ! :) I will update on how much time from purchase till receiving, I know FIMS can take up to month even more on holidays.

Dman_19

Awards
I'm an international customer and I get that it takes 3-4 weeks via FIMS but 3 emails sent to different addresses and a facebook message and still no contact has me a bit annoyed....any reps on here able to help? It's been close to 4 weeks now and I know it can take longer I just need a bit of clarification.

sareea

Awards
I'm an international customer and I get that it takes 3-4 weeks via FIMS but 3 emails sent to different addresses and a facebook message and still no contact has me a bit annoyed....any reps on here able to help? It's been close to 4 weeks now and I know it can take longer I just need a bit of clarification.
Call them, they answered me twice fast when I called. I used paid credit from skype to call...

Dman_19

Awards
Yeah might have to, my gripe is if they ship internationally surely there's some customer support other than a phone line that we'll pay for after already paying for an order....haha just being a tight arse I guess might be the best option!

aceroni

Awards
Just ordered on the fourth.
It's now the eighth. My bank account has been charged but my order is still "processing"
I've called NP five times. And sent them an email.

Edit: I paid for two day shipping. Mind you it was over the weekend but they hadn't even shipped it yet.
What a ducking joke. If they don't overnight my stuff this will be my last order.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah might have to, my gripe is if they ship internationally surely there's some customer support other than a phone line that we'll pay for after already paying for an order....haha just being a tight arse I guess might be the best option!
I've used the online chat to work issues out ..

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Guys please email me directly at Sales@nutraplanet or Service@nutraplanet Also with any issues please PM me directly on here and I will answer quickly. We also just sent out a newsletter with some wonderful sales on there. Please be sure to take advantage of some of those amazing deals and if you put "Anabolic Minds" in the comment section of the order we will be sure to give you extra samples, shaker, shirts or whatever we have laying around. Big orders we try to throw in full serving samples of something we think you would like by looking at the order placed. Again please PM me with any direct questions or issues at anytime. Thanks guys!

sareea

Awards
I wanted to inform you guys that I received the order today :) Thank you NP.
Took a month to reach me, I guess it is FIMS regular method and not the (air mail premium) method that usually takes 2 weeks.
But no freebies :( hh I don't care, I received what I paid for. Thanks again

Dman_19

Awards
Facebook chat? Tried that and only got a reply 13 days after my original message/s (this was after several emails that went unanswered) once the order had arrived. Glad the order arrived, but I won't bother with NP anymore. The lack of communication isn't worth the hassle when there's other supp stores that deliver faster, cheaper and communicate wayyyy better from the US to international buyers (my two cents anyway)

sareea

Awards
Facebook chat? Tried that and only got a reply 13 days after my original message/s (this was after several emails that went unanswered) once the order had arrived. Glad the order arrived, but I won't bother with NP anymore. The lack of communication isn't worth the hassle when there's other supp stores that deliver faster, cheaper and communicate wayyyy better from the US to international buyers (my two cents anyway)
I also experienced delays with their facebook and website chat... But they answered my phone call within 15-30 seconds.
I will order again if there was a big difference in prices vs other stores.

They also answered my mail a day later :) I guess that is good man.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I also experienced delays with their facebook and website chat... But they answered my phone call within 15-30 seconds.
I will order again if there was a big difference in prices vs other stores.

They also answered my mail a day later :) I guess that is good man.
Or make myself or NutraPlanet15 aware of the issue and we will correct it.

Also you are talking about deals?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/284628-nutraplanet-labor-day-2.html#post5478272

Put "Anabolic Minds" in the comment section when you order
Your package won't go left empty handed :)

GusWoltmann

Awards
Should be waiting for the labor day sale dropping in a week...
Get ready... its gonna be BIG!!
Yeah, I was running low on a lot of the essentials (L-Theanine, Caffeine, Creatine, Agmatine, etc) and decided to go ahead and make a decent sized order. Forgot all about Labor Day. How long has it been taking orders to ship as of late? I feel like there was some issues going on a few months back. I could be wrong though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I was running low on a lot of the essentials (L-Theanine, Caffeine, Creatine, Agmatine, etc) and decided to go ahead and make a decent sized order. Forgot all about Labor Day. How long has it been taking orders to ship as of late? I feel like there was some issues going on a few months back. I could be wrong though.
It will be shipped out as soon as it is stocked up.
Don't worry if there are issues please contact me or NutraPlanet15 we will square you away.
And we will make sure your order is taken care of with the "Anabolic Minds" in the comment section. No sweat. I got you!