www.nutraplanet.com **NEW SITE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM79

CM79

Awards
Ok guys, I know that we have lost touch with you guys over the past year with the transition of our new site. The whole move and everything that went along with it was more than we ever could have imagined. We have now set up a new site that we feel is worthy, and a customer service team that can now respond in real time. There is someone on the Live Chat option from 9am to 6pm EST. We really want to spend the rest of the month getting back to having a presents on Anabolic Minds once more.

With the above being said we want to offer you guys something really special. Just to start we want to do our new VERY NICE full sized gym bag, Nutraplanet Blender bottle Shaker, and Nutraplant Shirt on every order that you guys place with "Anabolic Minds FREEBIES" in the comments of the order. We want to feature this for the remainder of the month. Nice thing about this is that it will not cost international customers any more, as we will be adding it after the fact. The domestic customers have a 8.99 flat rate shipping and we will be adding the free items to it. I want to make this REALLY special, so the first few people that place an order with this "Anabolic Minds" in the comments, I will put in some full serving sized freebies by other companies that are listed here as sponsors. I know that we have had our finger off the pulse for a little bit but we really want to make a solid push to reward you guys for giving us another look. THANK YOU!!

We are already building a crazy stupid Easter newsletter. NutraPlanet Deals will Rise again!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes! Welcome back Nutraplanet!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing, I want to place an order for some mesomorph but it says you guys are out of stock, if I place the order with the comment will I still get the hook up even if it's something y'all currently don't have?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear things are going well at nutraplanet!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I tried to log in to my old account and it said I had the wrong password. I clicked the forgot password link and it said it would send me an email to reset the password. Never got that email. Guess I won't be ordering.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
sending you a pm now to make sure we get this reset for you

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm getting this error,

"There do not seem to be any available shipping rates. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help"

Checked my address and there is nothing wrong.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm giving nutraplanet a chance for the first time after the change over and complaints I've seen on here. Didn't spend much because I'm weary with all the complaints people have posted on here. If they come through with no problems I'll surely post about it and will definitely order again. I've ordered from Nutraplanet since around 2004, however like I said I have been weary of the changeover and hadn't ordered since then because the complaints I've seen posted here on AM. This is sort of like a "test" order for me. So we will see.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
T-Bone -- order shipped and it weighed 6lbs. so it was LOADED DOWN with goodies. I made sure we sent you some freebies that would stack good with the product that you ordered. Also got you the gym bag, shaker, and xl t-shirt. Thank you for giving us another shot. Hope you enjoy the free items. The two items that were sent for free both cost more than the item you ordered ;). We just want to get you guys excited about us again!!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Damn! My order was going to wait until payday but I might need to sneak one in

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone -- order shipped and it weighed 6lbs. so it was LOADED DOWN with goodies. I made sure we sent you some freebies that would stack good with the product that you ordered. Also got you the gym bag, shaker, and xl t-shirt. Thank you for giving us another shot. Hope you enjoy the free items. The two items that were sent for free both cost more than the item you ordered ;). We just want to get you guys excited about us again!!
Wow!. Awesome!. Shipped already!. Now that's some FAST SERVICE!.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Any reply to my question? Lol I must have got lost.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me as T-bone for the username

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Do you match any competitor prices? I want to buy some protein but it's over 10-12 bucks more than all the competitor sites

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Pm me the product and I will give you my best price.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered, looking forward to the NP hook up!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Sorry we dont...but sell some exciting new products from primeval labs.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like Nutraplanet is gonna be a force to be reckoned with once again...

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Just made an unplanned order. Please bring new AnaBeta Elite and Erase pro + to your line.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I still order from Nutraplanet... packages has always arrived thus far, processing may take some time. Once my package took about 3 months to arrive at the end of last year, so it was a real surprise. I've already placed two orders in the past two weeks, but this is tempting...

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Still no reply to PM, if I have to I will check out as a guest

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Less than $3 shipping?! Wow! Also the new site works much better on mobile

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Still no reply to my PM either. Please fix password reset issue for me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Less than $3 shipping?! Wow! Also the new site works much better on mobile
Yea that's the first thing that I noticed about the new and updated site. Much easier to navigate, and a great shipping price!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was an avid NP customer before the changes. I ordered once after during Black Friday and had a minor problem but was able to get it resolved without too much hassle. I had to order without signing in and still have been unable to get into my acct ever since the website change. I'm considering checking out as a guest but would really like to access my customer acct.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I was an avid NP customer before the changes. I ordered once after during Black Friday and had a minor problem but was able to get it resolved without too much hassle. I had to order without signing in and still have been unable to get into my acct ever since the website change. I'm considering checking out as a guest but would really like to access my customer acct.
For some reason once my password had been reset it still didn't have my info but after this order it should have it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason once my password had been reset it still didn't have my info but after this order it should have it
Yeah, I have tried for months to sign in and finally gave up and ordered as a guest. I do recall them saying after the site change that all the old order history would be gone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I ordered. I must say the site does not work well on my iPhone at all. I got very frustrated and nearly changed my mind:( Please make it easier to navigate and for me to be able to sign-in. I tend to order much more when I can find things easily and quickly;). Hopefully the rest of this process goes flawlessly:).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I ordered. I must say the site does not work well on my iPhone at all. I got very frustrated and nearly changed my mind:( Please make it easier to navigate and for me to be able to sign-in. I tend to order much more when I can find things easily and quickly;). Hopefully the rest of this process goes flawlessly:).
Hmmmm. The site worked fine on my iPhone. Do you have the latest operating system and phone?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, iOS 9.2.1.
Yea u have the latest operating system. It's weird because I was able to sign in and my profile was there. Site worked great for me .

RaZoBSkItZ

Awards
Turns out the new site doesn't allow you to use old account. Drop me an email NutraPlanet. Placed an order a few days ago, been charged but haven't recieved a confirmation of order. Can't login to check to see if the order is there. And now I could have order a sweet gym bag also.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea u have the latest operating system. It's weird because I was able to sign in and my profile was there. Site worked great for me .
Yeah, I don't know. The site looks and asks different from the last time I browsed it. Strange.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a positive note, I have an email receipt already which is good.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Anyone that is having any issue at all with passwords just pm me or Chris (guy that actually posted the thread) and we will reset the password right away. We are working on setting up a much better mobile platform for "shopping". It isn't so bad if you know what you want to buy and you just click the three lines at the top and then use the search bar. However, we feel that the mobile set up is NOT great for just shopping. And we are fixing that now. It just really is always something. Also, you guys that are signed up to our newsletter will get a St. Patty's day coupon code.

(quick recap)

So... for today only (to use the coupon)... just place an order for something you need (international as well as domestic). We will load it down with the promo goodies, some full bottles of something usable by the masses, and use to coupon for today on top of it all. That is why "anabolic Minds" in the comments was the way to go vs. a coupon code. Cause now you can double up. And trust me.. you guys that put in orders... we are going full force. 5 of the orders that came in last night were under a pound and they went out the door at 7lbs. Thanks so much for the strong welcome back thus far. And please let me know if we are off on a price, or you would like to see a deal on something else. We will do our best to make it happen!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Placed a small order this time... I've already placed a large order recently

By the way, do you guys plan to expand your raw bulk products in the near future? Perhaps some bulk berberine or NA-RALA?

Status
Not open for further replies.