- 04-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Whats the easiest way to convert your Bulk CEE into 1.5 gram measurements. I know this is sad, and even sadder bc 2 years ago i was a math tutor in college, but for some reason i'm going brain dead and i cant find any good conversions on the net. 1.5 grams equals how many teaspoons? or Tablespoons? Those are the only 2 tools of measurement i have around the apartment. Thanks for the help fellas
- 04-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Warthog
"As a dietary suplpement, take 1-3 grams daily, depending on bodyweight and individual response. Note that 3/4 teaspoon will yield about 3 grams."
So a little over 1/3 teaspoon (.375 to be exact) should yield 1.5 grams.
- 04-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by J563
I checked the website and didnt see that. I appreciate it big dog
04-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:23 PM
- By dirlewanger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2003, 06:26 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:08 PM
- By weissmuller in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:22 PM
- By andro69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2003, 03:41 PM