nutraplanet shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

leontin2015

Awards
does anyone know what is happening with NUTRAPLANET lately because they do not ship my orders and they do not answer my massages or my emails? thank you!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny/ I ordered on Monday and got my package yesterday. When did you order? Where do you live?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
hopefully nothing wrong... I just placed an order last night and emailed them this morning to add an item to the order...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last I knew OP was correct. Nutraplanet doe not ship orders. The have flying Ninja Monkeys that ship the orders for them. Either that or they use a shipping company.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Last I knew OP was correct. Nutraplanet doe not ship orders. The have flying Ninja Monkeys that ship the orders for them. Either that or they use a shipping company.
I heard flying ninja monkeys were on strike

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
does anyone know what is happening with NUTRAPLANET lately because they do not ship my orders and they do not answer my massages or my emails? thank you!
Yeah I hear ya, I hate when I give a massage and then don't get one back.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have same issue. placed order one week ago. it's still in processing. and they are not responding to my emails/messages.

socalfresnan

Awards
I have the same problem too. They charged my card and sent an email 9/4 saying my order is processing and now its saying its an invalid order when I type the order into the website.

leontin2015

Awards
i wonder what is happening with them. i am from Romania and i can't go to their door but if i could i would go and smash their door! :)))))

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something is wrong, or customer service has eroded lately. I had an order a few weeks ago that took 2 weeks to receive. They told me they would upgrade shipping speed and throw in a bunch of samples for the inconvenience; neither of which came to fruition. I also placed an order on Friday, 9/11 for Olympus Labs Cardarine and Evomuse Epitome and as of tonight, 9/14, it still says "processing." If it doesn't ship out by tommorow, 9/15, I will contact customer support and see if they give me the runaround.

jhhotrod1776

jhhotrod1776

Awards
This company must be a sham. I ordered on 9/6 and it's now 9/17 and have not received my order. I have called several times and left messages. No one answers and no one returns my calls. Almost a 200 dollar order. I think I'm going to report it to PayPal and the Better Business Bureau

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes CM, y'all took good care of me. Issue resolved. Thanks again!!!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a shame company, they have been in business for roughly 15 years. The issue is that there is no real-time stock, so if you order something that end's up being out of stock, your order will not ship until stock is replenished. Hopefully they can integrate a real-time stock system soon.

In the meantime, If you have a problem, send a PM to CM79 (try emailing customer support first) and they will get it resolved one way or another.

jhhotrod1776

jhhotrod1776

Awards
Ok. I will p.m. them then unitas27. It's extremely frustrating when you call them repeatedly and no one will ever answer or return your phone calls when you do leave a message. There message says they have live chat and there is no live chat. I placed my order on September 6th, it's now the 18 and I haven't heard or seen anything from them.

3whitelights

Awards
Ordered 2 weeks ago, card was charged, two emails, nothing returned except an automated "we will contact you soon". What exactly is "soon"?

MattY15329

Awards
I have the exact same problem. Put an order in SEP 19 and it's now OCT 01... Tracking says packages are in New Jersey... I live in ****ing Canada

CM79

CM79

Awards
I have the exact same problem. Put an order in SEP 19 and it's now OCT 01... Tracking says packages are in New Jersey... I live in ****ing Canada
All FIMS pakages will show delivered to NJ thats the Fedex Intl hub, if it shows delivered there it means your pack is in route to Canada and has left the US
and please remember if you choose the FIMS option its a 3-5 week delivery time

MattY15329

Awards
I really appreciate the fast reply, I've left two emails and and voice mails with the website and haven't received a reply. Well I'm totally fine with waiting... Just wanted to know what was going on. Thanks again for your quick response!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I've also placed an order on Sept 18th. I live in Canada and haven't received it yet. I also emailed NP to try to add to my order prior to it being shipped and never received a response.
I won't be ordering from NutraPlanet again. Slow shipping and no response to emails sent.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I've also placed an order on Sept 18th. I live in Canada and haven't received it yet. I also emailed NP to try to add to my order prior to it being shipped and never received a response.
I won't be ordering from NutraPlanet again. Slow shipping and no response to emails sent.
Not surprised. Mike needs to fix that stupid website. Should have sold it to me Sam

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CM79

CM79

Awards
Only applies to UK products and does not apply to 2pack combos

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'm trying to get Cardarine

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order through. Awesome deals and I even picked up a pwo! I'm pretty excited to get my stuff! :D

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on the 3rd of Oct. I've never had trouble with getting our orders quick & timely. We are in the same state.. should get it fast!! However, my order still says it's processing. Emailed them last week & was told I would get my order on Friday...it's still not here.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on the 3rd of Oct. I've never had trouble with getting our orders quick & timely. We are in the same state.. should get it fast!! However, my order still says it's processing. Emailed them last week & was told I would get my order on Friday...it's still not here.

*Edited to add that we pay for 1 day shipping & TYPICALLY get our order within 2 days of ordering.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

*Edited to add that we pay for 1 day shipping & TYPICALLY get our order within 2 days of ordering.
This makes me a bit nervous. I'm all the way in California.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
End of last week i placed orders from nutriverse, ebay, netrition, tfsupplements, powderscity, iherb, swanson, vitacost and nutraplanet. All shipped same day or the next day. Except for nutraplanet, and i only made a small order of aegis and b5 powder from them. Its wednesday and it still has not shipped. This is the third time this has happened to me with np since their major changes. I used to place weekly orders from them thru their old site/management and this never used to happen back then. i will probably have to take my business elsewhere. They used to run some sick deals and coupons galore. Not anymore. Not even the 5% off 100$ works anymore. Its not worth the hassle and other stores offer what they do or even better deals with no hassles

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn Nutra is slackin. Usually they're very fast in shipping and it's taking 5 days so far. Supposedly tomm. But usually they're quicker then that. Now I need to plan ahead when I order and not expect it like before. Also they're shipping cost went up like $3-4 horrible

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Heh, tell me about having to plan from before! I live in malta and from past experience of many many orders it could take 2-3 weeks to arrive, and now that ive actually moved to another island (still part of the malTese islands) god knows when its gonna arrive. Still finding my feet here. So this delay in shipping doesnt help. Im glad that a nutraplanet rep messaged me and is looking into my case though

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
This company must be a sham. I ordered on 9/6 and it's now 9/17 and have not received my order. I have called several times and left messages. No one answers and no one returns my calls. Almost a 200 dollar order. I think I'm going to report it to PayPal and the Better Business Bureau
I think they sold it a little while ago to someone else. so name might be 15yrs, but whoever is running it now is not, unless I'm wrong then sorry.
I used them long ago and had no issues

CM79

CM79

Awards
I think they sold it a little while ago to someone else. so name might be 15yrs, but whoever is running it now is not, unless I'm wrong then sorry.
I used them long ago and had no issues
We took care of this and squared everyone away some time ago

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm being patient and understanding. My order still says processing and I paid for the 2 day shipping.

CM79

CM79

Awards
Guys If you are a International Customer and select Fedex International Mail Service($7.95 option) you will receive a tracking number that is gonna show delivered in NewJersey which is where the Fedex Intl Mail Center location is, the tracking is solely provided as a indicator that your package has left NP and once shows delivered in NJ has left the US and on its way to you.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in California.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys If you are a International Customer and select Fedex International Mail Service($7.95 option) you will receive a tracking number that is gonna show delivered in NewJersey which is where the Fedex Intl Mail Center location is, the tracking is solely provided as a indicator that your package has left NP and once shows delivered in NJ has left the US and on its way to you.
Are the Fedex International Mail Service packages delivered by our country local post services or by fedex?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I´ve placed an order with NP the 5th of October and still havn´t heard anything from them yet. I´ve mailed them twice without respond.

I´ve been in the business myself back in the days and I use to be quite patient with stuff though I know that sometimes the **** hits the fan, but when it happens you have to step up and take some actions to make it up for the mistakes.

Now I want to cancel my order and get my money back. Will this happen..?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Are the Fedex International Mail Service packages delivered by our country local post services or by fedex?
... FIMS stands for FedEx international mail service. How it works is fairly simple. FedEx picks the packages up from our warehouse and ships them to an international hub in the united states Once there they are sorted and shipped to the respective countries. They are then given to the local postal agency for delivery. ...
I believe it can take up to 4-6 weeks for FIMS to arrive. I've been waiting exactly 4 weeks (+10 days between order placed and order shipped) now on my package, will give it 2 more before I do anything...

Edit: What I don't understand though is the time between it leaves the US for it to arrive to me? My country never takes more than a few days to deliver, even with the cheapest economy option... Maybe the package take the "cheapest route", for example it goes through 5 countries before reaching mine?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I have placed an order on the 4th of October. I just received my supps today however it is not the complete order. I do not have the 360 count bottles of ostarine. I ordered three(3) of them. There is no explanation as to why they are not in my shipped package. I called the number that they have provided and left a message. Can a rep of the company help me out or explain to me what is going on here please. ?

CM79

CM79

Awards
I have placed an order on the 4th of October. I just received my supps today however it is not the complete order. I do not have the 360 count bottles of ostarine. I ordered three(3) of them. There is no explanation as to why they are not in my shipped package. I called the number that they have provided and left a message. Can a rep of the company help me out or explain to me what is going on here please. ?
Yeap...PMed

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I recently used FIMS with my international order - didn't get a order shipped email so I emailed them to see where it was at and they manually updated it and my package arrived with extra goodies yesterday. :biggthumpup:

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I recently used FIMS with my international order - didn't get a order shipped email so I emailed them to see where it was at and they manually updated it and my package arrived with extra goodies yesterday. :biggthumpup:
I'm in the States, but same with my order. They made it right, & I got extra goodies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.