What Bulk Powders would you like to see?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
With NP revamping their bulk powders line up, what powders would you like to see carried and or that you would purchase if they carried it.

bringing back Yellow Gold or berberine would be nice

7-keto dhea

probably also go for bringing back some bulk carboxy

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Are you a NP rep now?
nah, i was just hoping they would see what's popular for them to consider carrying.

think bringing back yellow gold people would jump on it.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if there's a reason they had to stop but the sister site used to have bulk 11-oxo powder. Also not sure if they could do it any more cost effective than Fearn and the other lecithins but bulk PA could be nice. They have a really impressive inventory as is though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if there's a reason they had to stop but the sister site used to have bulk 11-oxo powder. Also not sure if they could do it any more cost effective than Fearn and the other lecithins but bulk PA could be nice. They have a really impressive inventory as is though.
sister site?

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They have cissus in bulk. I got some about a month ago.
They used to carry the "super" cissus in a bulk powder (I believe it was USPLabs certified or something like that....). It was standardized at a higher percentage of ketosterones. I don't remember the numbers but something like 20% vs 5 or 10% for the standard cissus.

It's all good, but I got a little more relief when I used the "super" version.

Thanks,
dd

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
They used to carry the "super" cissus in a bulk powder (I believe it was USPLabs certified or something like that....). It was standardized at a higher percentage of ketosterones. I don't remember the numbers but something like 20% vs 5 or 10% for the standard cissus.

It's all good, but I got a little more relief when I used the "super" version.

Thanks,
dd
Gotcha.

I thought USP always had "super cissus" standardized for like 10% (lower ketosterones being better for joints typically and higher ketosterones typically better for anabolic purposes, anecdotally anyway).

I remember PrimaForce was always standardized for 40% which is what I used to use cause it was cheaper in bulk. I really did like Super Cissus caps though.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might be right kboxer7, I don't remember the numbers. I believe it was the same powder that was in the USPLabs caps, but at a much better price. It didn't taste too bad either...

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure the relationship exactly but seems like there's some sort of tie in with Smart Powders, they used to carry 11oxo bulk powder.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure the relationship exactly but seems like there's some sort of tie in with Smart Powders, they used to carry 11oxo bulk powder.
I think initially they were 2 separate companies. But now their both websites looks the same and same sales, etc... So I believe you are right.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 11-oxo powder is about all I think I miss from SP. They pretty much have everything I can think of now. Possibly HBCD for the intra crowd but not sure how much the price could be reduced at this point vs what is available. Oh and a bulk EAA powder would be nice not many places sell a COMPLETE EAA powder in bulk. Even most of the EAA premade products are missing tryptophan.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Also, not sure if bulk HICA would be possible? IDK if there's a patent or anything.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I would not complain if USPowders made it's way back to NP

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys know read that this thread wasn't started by an NP rep right?. I'm just saying...You might as well be mumbling to yourself on a park bench at the bus station.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
You guys know read that this thread wasn't started by an NP rep right?. I'm just saying...You might as well be mumbling to yourself on a park bench at the bus station.
what would make them think the thread was started by an NP rep? People are smarter than you give them credit for, in fact.. looks like you were the only one to not be able to make that distinction.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would make them think the thread was started by an NP rep? People are smarter than you give them credit for, in fact.. looks like you were the only one to not be able to make that distinction.
Well because these types of threads are normally started by someone representing the company. In most instances the rep was told to start the thread so the ideas can actually be taken into consideration.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Well because these types of threads are normally started by someone representing the company. In most instances the rep was told to start the thread so the ideas can actually be taken into consideration.
yeah, i wish they would. Love me some bulk powders

C

Comeuppance

Awards
Oh man, let's see:

DMAA
-(-) Epicatechin
Anacyclus Pyrethrum Extract
Bulbine Natalensis

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-Triol (5-AT)

Fucoxanthin 50%

Queen bee acid

Triacetyluridine

CM79

CM79

Awards
I do keep an eye on what people are requesting and pass it on to the right people!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7a-methyl-estra-4-ene-3 17-dione
Good luck with that, lol. May as well request some Superdrol while your at it. :ntome:

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey it's not actually on the ban list. I can dream can't I?
Of course you can dream. I miss the old synthetics...ahh, those were the days. I'm getting old, lol. Now it seems that everything is herbal extracts.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemon verbena extract (standardized for verbacoside 10-25%)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na-rala

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Yohimbine HCL freakin please.. Im sick of these 2.5mg caps when I need to take 20mg!