Nutraplanet must hire sweatshop workers..

1. Nutraplanet must hire sweatshop workers..

They have to have a large team of underage sweatshop workers in order to have the processing times they do.

Order status changed to processing the moment I placed it and was shipped 4 MINUTES LATER. Htf are you guys able to process and ship that fast?!

2. I heard they employ the out-of-work Jamaican ladies from the 1990's psychic hotlines. Your order is being packed and shipped before you even click on Buy Now.

3. For real.....I just started buying from them. I ordered about $500 worth of supps and about 20 minutes later get a tracking number.....Lol!

Kathie Lee is cracking some azz!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    I heard they employ the out-of-work Jamaican ladies from the 1990's psychic hotlines. Your order is being packed and shipped before you even click on Buy Now.

It's true!

5. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    I heard they employ the out-of-work Jamaican ladies from the 1990's psychic hotlines. Your order is being packed and shipped before you even click on Buy Now.
    spitboy, I told you to keep that tidbit confidential...GOSH!

6. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    i would have guessed that spider-man was handling the orders. but that makes more sense, considering one time i ordered some tribulus that, for some reason, got me high as a mother****er.

7. Yes. Santa has the elfs thinking its Xmas everyday. Poor fellas!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Must be rollin in dough
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:27 PM
  3. Great Read! (A MUST for Newbies!)
    By Crankin'steiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2003, 10:14 PM
  4. A MUST READ for All VPX Haters & Lovers
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 08:58 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM