Nutraplanet must hire sweatshop workers..
- 04-15-2005, 02:50 PM
- 04-15-2005, 03:11 PM
I heard they employ the out-of-work Jamaican ladies from the 1990's psychic hotlines. Your order is being packed and shipped before you even click on Buy Now.
- 04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
For real.....I just started buying from them. I ordered about $500 worth of supps and about 20 minutes later get a tracking number.....Lol!
Kathie Lee is cracking some azz!
04-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by spitboy
04-15-2005, 06:11 PM
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
spitboy, I told you to keep that tidbit confidential...GOSH!Originally Posted by spitboy
04-15-2005, 07:36 PM
i would have guessed that spider-man was handling the orders. but that makes more sense, considering one time i ordered some tribulus that, for some reason, got me high as a mother****er.Originally Posted by spitboy
04-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Yes. Santa has the elfs thinking its Xmas everyday. Poor fellas!
Similar Forum Threads
- By vika808 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2007, 08:53 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2003, 10:27 PM
- By Crankin'steiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2003, 11:14 PM
- By NPursuit in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-07-2003, 09:58 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:07 PM