Customer Service Needed

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I feel like I have no choice but to take this public in the hopes of getting customer service. I'm this close to saying goodbye to Nutra after years of loyalty and thousands of dollars.

I ordered a bunch of supps recently. One of the items was a 200-pill bottle of X-Factor Advanced Arachidonic Acid. When I opened it, there was a fishy smell that I dismissed. After a few days the smell became much worse and pungent, and my hands were covered in an oily substance every time I took the pills. Now the pills in the bottle are clumping and foul smelling.

I used the website (horrible changes if you ask me, couldn't even access my order history anymore) contact form around July 2 I think it was to ask for an exchange or a solution. Waited about 5 days, no response.

So on July 7 at 5 AM, I emailed support@nutra directly to ask for help. Waited a couple of days. No response.

On July 9 at 2 AM I PM'ed NutraPlanet CS here asking for help. No response.

It's now the 11th and I'm in the middle of a bulking cycle with a bunch of other items and want this to be resolved ASAP to minimize the disruption that this is causing.

Order # 530608

Once this is taken care of, I'll be happy to remove my post or if you have admin powers in this subforum.

Respectfully,

Blesum

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blesum, sorry for the inconvenience. PM me your name and address and I'll make sure it gets taken care of. With our recent changes, email support has changed. Hit me up and I'll get it resolved ASAP!

marcel91

Awards
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I too am in need of a response regarding my order #NP24301.

if someone from the support staff could respond i would appreciate that.

me51tc

Awards
Sorry NutraPlanet, +1 from me - your service really sucks. My order (Order Number: NP24759) is still on processing status for 7 days, contacted you twice, once via your website and once via e-mail, not a single reply. Seriously you need to sort yourself out!

monarchy1103

Awards
Can I get some help with my order also. It's been pending for way too long in my opinion.

NP25010

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please send email directly to: sales[at]nutraplanet.com

If you don't receive a response within 24 business hour, PM me and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

monarchy1103

Awards
Just wanted to say that my issue has been resolved and my package is on the way :banana:

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Glad to hear it Monarchy. 12 days after starting this thread, I still do not have my replacement, nor any email confirmation of the item being sent. I need to order one item in the next few days and am skipping Nutra. Hopefully I can find this item somewhere else at a good price with reasonable shipping.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sheer volume of items constantly NOT IN STOCK is what did me in. They had my loyalty for years too. What a shame.

Jinora

Jinora

Awards
Ordered from new nutraplanet site & had great experience. Fast shipping & got great deal on item from specials

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Update:
20 days later... Still no replacement product, no shipping confirmation or any communication from Nutra other than the original PMs with Stryder asking for my info and saying that Nutra would ship me a replacement. I'm going to now try emailing customer support again and PMing Stryder to ask for a refund instead of a replacement. I'm done with Nutra and want nothing more to do with them and at this point, running ARA has no place in my schedule so I no longer want any ARA. If I'm not able to get my refund, I will take this up with my credit card company and see what I can get them to do for me. Extremely disappointed. Ordered my latest round of products off of Amazon of all places. Price came out to be a few dollars more, but I knew I could easily return the items if there were any issues so it was worth it for me.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
TERRIBLE customer service! I still haven't been refunded for my order. I will never order again.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
The only way to contacklt them is by email. It take a day fir them to respond. Usually right after i make an order a confirmation email is sent to me. If i hadn't contact them i wouldnt think i would have a confirmation email of my order. It took them 3 days for it to ship, where it usually ships within a day unless otherwise. When it ships it takes another 3 days, but now my expected date of delivery is 2 weeks from now. From whag nutra was and now. I dont think it was for the better, i gotta go start looking for a better company who takes care of their customers.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hi NP...another order issue here i'm sorry to say.

#NP25116 was ordered 4 weeks ago & still hasn't arrived (i'm in Australia). 2 emails sent in the last 2 weeks and no reply.
Tracking is invalid - the wrong tracking number was attached...I do not live in the USA.

Long time & frequent customer getting annoyed, very annoyed.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Well, the response was underwhelming, NP.

My package arrived today. It appears the new, more expensive, international shipping rates don't equate to faster delivery time.
A less honest person would no doubt have kept that to themselves & pushed for a reimbursement of some kind...wrong tracking no. & all.

After 2 emails ignored & my post several days ago gaining no attention, I might just be a little gunshy to reorder. Slower website, customer service standards have slipped.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I NEVER received my refund. I will never purchase from these thieves again. After multiple emails they stopped resonding.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I NEVER received my refund. I will never purchase from these thieves again. After multiple emails they stopped resonding.
I've noticed the same as well. Just the out right arrogance is what really ticks me off. Wish Sam would have kept his company.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for the absence...just finished moving and got internet back up at my new digs.

cheeky1, was your shipment sent via FedEx FIMS? This shipment method is more economical than the expedited methods, but can take up to 4-6 weeks and there is no trackability.

Drakee, please PM me your order number and details about the refund you're referring to. Our help desk was down and emails from the site were not coming through. It's fixed now BTW.

I know this transition has been a disappointment for some of you, and quite honestly, it was a disappointment for all of us here too, but we are working out the kinks. Stock levels are improving daily and the bugs in the site are being addressed. I am here to help, so please message me and I'll be happy to assist.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for the absence...just finished moving and got internet back up at my new digs.

cheeky1, was your shipment sent via FedEx FIMS? This shipment method is more economical than the expedited methods, but can take up to 4-6 weeks and there is no trackability.

Drakee, please PM me your order number and details about the refund you're referring to. Our help desk was down and emails from the site were not coming through. It's fixed now BTW.

I know this transition has been a disappointment for some of you, and quite honestly, it was a disappointment for all of us here too, but we are working out the kinks. Stock levels are improving daily and the bugs in the site are being addressed. I am here to help, so please message me and I'll be happy to assist.
I posted this in another thread. Can you check on my order #np25761. Placed it on 7/29. Haven't heard from customer service. I kinda losing hope. Need your help. Thanks

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established

I know it's just business; but what the hell did u move for man??!!! Carrey and the other staff were like family here man...just seems different. I hate to say that I'll absolutely never place an order with Nutra again. Not being funny at all, it really hurts for me to say that because that building was all I knew that got me to my goals. And I've been going to that building for my stuff for AGES. What a f'd up moment man. Seriously. Now I have to got to the other guy up the road (I think you know who I'm talking about)

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should have PM that. Sorry. Most people on this board don't know how Nutra impacted the real body builders in this area.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

And yet there was a tracking number attached to my order.
Yes, 4-6 weeks is not uncommon, true. My fault for thinking increased post charges meant quicker service, I should have verified the freight type.
Still no reply from the site proper, a simple "the tracking number is wrong, contact us in another 2 weeks if it hasn't arrived" would have sufficed.
Website slow, clunky, annoying floating banner. I'm being picky here, but hey, if i'm not enjoying the experience of using a website i'll be less inclined to want to revisit it.
Prices...increased or am I just used to more specials?

Thanks for the reply strider, it's good to have some contact/feedback.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I posted this in another thread. Can you check on my order #np25761. Placed it on 7/29. Haven't heard from customer service. I kinda losing hope. Need your help. Thanks
I've got CS looking into this for you.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it's just business; but what the hell did u move for man??!!! Carrey and the other staff were like family here man...just seems different. I hate to say that I'll absolutely never place an order with Nutra again. Not being funny at all, it really hurts for me to say that because that building was all I knew that got me to my goals. And I've been going to that building for my stuff for AGES. What a f'd up moment man. Seriously. Now I have to got to the other guy up the road (I think you know who I'm talking about)
Hey brother, it was a difficult decision but one that needed to be made for the future of the company. People like Carrie, Vickie, Corbin, Darren (and the whole team for that matter) were like family, but part of starting and running your own business means you have to make tough choices...the kind of choices that greatly impact livelihoods of people you truly care about. It ain't easy, but sometimes it's the difference between fighting another day or losing the war.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should have PM that. Sorry. Most people on this board don't know how Nutra impacted the real body builders in this area.
No worries man...we were all proud to service the local community.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cheeky1, we've filed a trace on your package. Just wanted to follow up with you and let you know we're on this!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
808shredded, CS manager informed me that this went out USPS Parcel Select, which is a slower shipping option compared to Priority Mail. He has looked into this and reassures me that it should be arriving any day now. Please PM me if it doesn't arrive in the next couple days. Also an FYI, if your order is time sensitive, select USPS Priority Mail which will take 2-3 business days to Hawaii.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
808shredded, I'm also in Hawaii and I assume you stuck with Nutra not just because they usually had good deals, but because they offered great flat-rate shipping rates which made shipping to Hawaii reasonable. I could order hundreds of dollars of supps and shipping would only be 7 bucks, and arrive within days. My last order was less than $100 bucks (they went back on their word saying they would refund me, and instead gave me store credit me which I did not want), shipping jumped to over $20, and it's been 7 days since my order was shipped (via USPS) and still no sign of my order. I will post an update once I get the order that I didn't even want (I could have gotten the same products for less to my door elsewheres but didn't want to throw away $85 in credit - Credit couldn't be applied to the shipping btw so I had to max out my order, and PAY again) to make. Not amused.

-Blesum

annemarynky

annemarynky

Awards
Hello,

I would like to ask for a help with issues I have with my orders from Nutraplanet.
On May 10, 2015 I have placed two orders at Nutraplanet website with following IDs:

• 532504 for total 19,89$
• 532508 for total 96.20$

Both orders should have been sent to Czech Republic with Economy (FedEx International Mail) shipping option set. Unfortunately, I have not received any of my orders to this day.

On Jun 28, 2015 I have contacted your service support and received following answer on Jun 30, 2015:

“I will look into this for you. There is no tracking on flat rate international shipping. And delivery can take up to 6 weeks for Czech Republic. I will see what we can find out about this.”

Since I have not received my order or any update/refund for another month, I have contacted support again on July 19, 2015 and July 29, 2015. To this day I still have not received my orders or any answer from service support. Meanwhile, I have contacted local postal service provider and also customs office and there is no evidence that my packages ever came through them.

I have placed several orders at Nutraplanet before and never experienced such issues, therefore I seriously hope, that this is just some kind of unfortunate misunderstanding that will be resolved soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me here or at my e-mail address: Likavcova.M(at)seznam.cz

Best,
Marie Likavcova

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
cheeky1, we've filed a trace on your package. Just wanted to follow up with you and let you know we're on this!
All good Stryder, I think you missed a line in a previous post - package has surfaced, goods received. Thanks.

Fareal04

Awards
I was about to order from them. Now I don't know. How long does shipping to Canada take?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I wouldn't order from them! Still no sign of my order...

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Can any of the reps tell me how to obtain discounts on volume buys? Or get a wholesale account, if you do that?
I'm buying 12+ of some sku's at a time and have done for quite some time, relying on the specials page for value.
PM me if need be, i'm tired of sending emails only to be ignored.

annemarynky

annemarynky

Awards
I wouldn't order from them! Still no sign of my order...
Well, I am waiting for my orders for over three months now, so I am starting to be a little angry too. Let's just hope everything will be sorted out and we'll get our orders or at least some kind of refund soon.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, try emailing the contact info during normal business hours - I had a few items missing from a recent order and I always got replies. Just received the last bits of my order today and they took very good care of me.

annemarynky

annemarynky

Awards
If paying with paypal, maybe they refund if package doesnt get delivered?
I am not sure they offered this option before, I used credit card.

FWIW, try emailing the contact info during normal business hours - I had a few items missing from a recent order and I always got replies. Just received the last bits of my order today and they took very good care of me.
I wrote them at least three emails and got response only for one. Business hours/non-business hours should not matter. Customer service of reputable company should be able to read one day old messages and reply within two business days.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Been over 40 days since I started this thread and still no sign of the order that supposedly shipped because I got stuck with store credit instead of a refund like they originally said I would be able to get... And I live in the UNITED STATES... In the past it took 3 days for my order from Nutra to arrive using their cheapest shipping option... Been 2 weeks now since they claim my order was shipped out... At much higher shipping rates. Horrible. Going to drop in periodically to make noise about this. Also thinking I should contact my credit card for a refund on both the original order and the recent shipping charges. Word needs to get out on the other forums that Nutra is no longer a reputable company.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure they offered this option before, I used credit card.

True this.

I wrote them at least three emails and got response only for one. Business hours/non-business hours should not matter. Customer service of reputable company should be able to read one day old messages and reply within two business days.
I also got no reply to my emails & i'm not sitting up until the middle of the night to call the other side of the world. I shouldn't have to.
Now, I thought this was an NP forum, but again still no response to my query on wholesale rates. This is getting real old, think i'll be looking elsewhere if a company can't even respond to its customers on it's own forum page!!

annemarynky

annemarynky

Awards
I also got no reply to my emails & i'm not sitting up until the middle of the night to call the other side of the world. I shouldn't have to.
Now, I thought this was an NP forum, but again still no response to my query on wholesale rates. This is getting real old, think i'll be looking elsewhere if a company can't even respond to its customers on it's own forum page!!
At least you haven't lost any money yet, I have paid over 120$ and got nothing to this day... No order, no refund, no answer.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Been over 40 days since I started this thread and still no sign of the order that supposedly shipped because I got stuck with store credit instead of a refund like they originally said I would be able to get... And I live in the UNITED STATES... In the past it took 3 days for my order from Nutra to arrive using their cheapest shipping option... Been 2 weeks now since they claim my order was shipped out... At much higher shipping rates. Horrible. Going to drop in periodically to make noise about this. Also thinking I should contact my credit card for a refund on both the original order and the recent shipping charges. Word needs to get out on the other forums that Nutra is no longer a reputable company.
I with you,man. It took only 3-4 days. Now i dont know whats going on. I too is waiting for a response. Its been about 4 weeks waiting for my order. No response from CS. So i guess we just have to wait it out.