Shipping delay..No support

prabath

Awards
Ordered some stuffs on 5th of July and it's still processing.
Sent email s / support tickets.They don't reply at all.You guys know what's going on with them?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I have had some problems as well but I know they are having a lot of problems with the new system. That happens when you do an update after having the same system for so long.

prabath

Awards
Yah I have had some problems as well but I know they are having a lot of problems with the new system. That happens when you do an update after having the same system for so long.
so your items were shipped later?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so your items were shipped later?
There was a mix up with the products going to the old address and they are supposed to ship today. It will be a few weeks I think before things are back to normal. You wouldn't believe the fire fighting that goes on when you switch systems and they also changed locations, believe me it's hell to work there right now.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really hope these changes dont cripple them. Ive been refering people to them lately. Ill be very upset if thier orders get messed up. When you vouch for something and it doent go well its embarrassing. Hope np gets it together. Really used to do alot of business with them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hope these changes dont cripple them. Ive been refering people to them lately. Ill be very upset if thier orders get messed up. When you vouch for something and it doent go well its embarrassing. Hope np gets it together. Really used to do alot of business with them.
Noting you can do but ride it out, be assured that they will strive for the level of service they had before, that's how they made their name.

prabath

Awards
Damn .this is my pct stuff.now i cant start the cycle till they arrive.

They should have not accept new orders till they are done with moving.

Huslazworlden

Awards
I agree, I also have some 7/5 stuff "awaiting fulfillment" but they've had my $$$ for almost a week. It's annoying as hell but I have no choice but wait. I just really want to get my hands on that RAD-140!!!!!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I emailed and asked to add some stuff to an order and got a reply at like 11 pm, I'd imagine they're working very hard to get stuff out and get caught up.