New Nutraplanet - New & Improved, or just New??

How Do You Feel?

• Love it!

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So I have ALWAYS been real picky about who I go to for supplements and with one of the few Favorites I've gone through for years being NutraPlanet they recently changed their site around and I'm not really feeling it, seems like a lot less Brands, harder to find anything your looking for, less deals, just more complicated to navigate period.. AND they have their own label of products now, very interesting bulk products.. either way I'm wondering what all of you out there think, I'm even starting a Poll! don't know if there are any reps on here for them but I would love feedback from everyone. very much appreciated!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's honestly too early to assess or critique their website as they're still working on it and development is still in its very early stages, but I'm sure NP will come through as always

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree. It's pretty bad right now. Not digging it at all

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It's honestly too early to assess or critique their website as they're still working on it and development is still in its very early stages, but I'm sure NP will come through as always
I wasn't sure if they were still working on it or what, hope it gets a lot better man, I don't know why the yeven changed it to begin with, the old site was awesome.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah I agree. It's pretty bad right now. Not digging it at all
I don't get it, its like that old saying if it aint broke don't fix it right??? the old site seemed top notch, this one looks a little fancier in some ways but other then that its kind of weird when I try to search for things, and they seem the be missing ALOT of their supps and categories..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
another thing is they lost the "Post Cycle Therapy" category, why is that? cause its not that big no more or what? they should have some sort of detox/pct type section for people looking for those all in one organ protection supps and so fourth I see they got liver support and joint support but what about mens health ya know? prostate support/digestive/heart/blood pressure/ etc.. don't wanna sound like a complainer though, if their still working on it obviously they will figure it out, I mean they had such a good site before, I wonder if they got new staff, that decided the change?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't yet, check the two threads below this one about the changes - they said they just finished a move and are working on updating the site, sounds like they haven't gotten all the products back up yet. Sounds like Stryder is still in charge and now Mike McCandless (used to run 1fast400/bulk nutrition) is involved too - they know what they are doing, no doubt in my mind they'll do things right. They're both posting about the transition and being very forthright.

I personally prefer the old site design as well but it's an online store, as long as I can find what I need and check out every few months it works for me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's a couple of other threads about the new site already. The reps have chimed in and the same on their fb... Everything isn't up and running, brands added daily, etc etc.

It's coming, but it's a big love and they're expanding a ton so it's taking a lot longer than they planned.

Also, they used to have tons of bulk powders under the np brand that were great but now that they're joint somehow with smart powders they have even more.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apparently they got rid of flat rate shipping.... That alone will put a huge dent in the amount of orders i place. I like the bulks and the deals, but 8 bucks was already kinda high compared to places where they do free shipping after a certain amount. And the site is terrible on mobile now. Hope it changes soon.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
thanks guys, I been checking the other threads as well, I hope they get back the flat rate shipping too, and I agree warnerve as long as I can find what im looking for im good, right now though its a little more difficult I hope they get all the brands and products back up! they are a great site, pretty much my top one that I ordered from almost weekly...

also a lot of people seem to be having serious issues on mobile with it, probably another hiccup they gotta figure out. time will tell!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It will take all of July to get all the bugs worked out. While the outside of the previous site may have looked ok, the back end got incredibly out dated. Something had to be done, fast. I can't put into words how difficult it is to put together a brand new site on this scale, that is functional, in 10 days. We knew it wasn't ready, but we had to go live to find out where the holes were. Trust me, we're aware. We have the 4th of July sale coming very shortly. We had to make sure we could handle order volume on the back end and via logistics. During that same 10 day period, we moved an entire company, which isn't easy.

We have the back end of the site working the way we want, now we will adjust the front end of the site. Not until we're done with the 4th. One idea we're considering are 2 flat rate models. Split the country up into 2 area's. The difference in shipping 6lbs to Florida vs Utah, is around 8 dollars difference. We have to have a shipping model that doesn't create a loss in revenue, basic business. It takes a little time. This entire deal happened incredibly fast, created a lot of ready-fire-aim.

Hang in there, I'll be shocked if people dislike what we have going on in 30-40 days. Sadly, it takes that long to work kinks out.

Rushie

Awards
It will take all of July to get all the bugs worked out. While the outside of the previous site may have looked ok, the back end got incredibly out dated. Something had to be done, fast. I can't put into words how difficult it is to put together a brand new site on this scale, that is functional, in 10 days. We knew it wasn't ready, but we had to go live to find out where the holes were. Trust me, we're aware. We have the 4th of July sale coming very shortly. We had to make sure we could handle order volume on the back end and via logistics. During that same 10 day period, we moved an entire company, which isn't easy.

We have the back end of the site working the way we want, now we will adjust the front end of the site. Not until we're done with the 4th. One idea we're considering are 2 flat rate models. Split the country up into 2 area's. The difference in shipping 6lbs to Florida vs Utah, is around 8 dollars difference. We have to have a shipping model that doesn't create a loss in revenue, basic business. It takes a little time. This entire deal happened incredibly fast, created a lot of ready-fire-aim.

Hang in there, I'll be shocked if people dislike what we have going on in 30-40 days. Sadly, it takes that long to work kinks out.
What about international shipping? Before, it was around 8 bucks up to about 3 pounds. Will this still be an option? Because I tested the new site and woould have to pay over 10 bucks shipping for two puny bottles of yohimbine for instance. I would have to spend over 200 bucks for the shipping to pay off which is not happening (because I'd also have to pay a ton of customs duties). NP has been my primary US online supp provider up till now but I can't afford or justify those kind of shipping costs.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

I can DEFINITLEY understand the huge task of remodeling all of that with the business you guys get on a daily basis im sure it probably makes it that much more difficult, well I am for sure looking forward to the next couple months to come! appreciate the feedback man, that's awesome, I hope everything works out the way its meant too! looking forward to continued business with NP for months & years to come!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What about international shipping? Before, it was around 8 bucks up to about 3 pounds. Will this still be an option? Because I tested the new site and woould have to pay over 10 bucks shipping for two puny bottles of yohimbine for instance. I would have to spend over 200 bucks for the shipping to pay off which is not happening (because I'd also have to pay a ton of customs duties). NP has been my primary US online supp provider up till now but I can't afford or justify those kind of shipping costs.
DAMN! sorry to hear that!! that's some major .B.S.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
There is flare rate international coming back this week. Had hoped to have it up today

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
There is flat rate international coming back this week. Had hoped to have it up today

Rushie

Awards
There is flat rate international coming back this week. Had hoped to have it up today
Thank you. That would make everything a lot better. Do you maybe know what the weight limit will be for the flat rate shipping? Still 3 pounds?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh man if 1Fast400 is involved in it for the bulks I am fugging excited at some of the powders we may see. I used to buy all kinds of stuff from 1Fast400. Shoot now I am gonna have to go check it out.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Oh man if 1Fast400 is involved in it for the bulks I am fugging excited at some of the powders we may see. I used to buy all kinds of stuff from 1Fast400. Shoot now I am gonna have to go check it out.
well damn if your putting your name out there then im gonna have to check it out as well lol thanks Kleen

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn 5 votes fr dislike, 1 for hate. wheres all the loyal NP folks. maybe avoiding this cause they know NP will come through? lol lookin forward to 90/120 days from now cause I know it takes time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well damn if your putting your name out there then im gonna have to check it out as well lol thanks Kleen
Yes Sir KilaCali, I used to get my bulks at Nutra but then they slowed down on getting them in. That was when I found 1Fast400 and used them almost exclusively for a year or so. I got all my bulk powders and made some pretty bad ass supplement concoctions based on what I wanted my supps to have.

It really gives you a chance to learn the supplements and how to put them together. For a little while I was creating custom mixes for people to order specifically for their goals it was pretty darn cool. I just looked and they have a lot of Nutraplanet powders and i am getting excited about that again. For the longest time it was the bulk powders that kept me going to Nutraplanet. When they stopped selling them I just searched for the products I wanted and went to whatever store had it cheaper. This will route me back toward Nutraplanet again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn 5 votes fr dislike, 1 for hate. wheres all the loyal NP folks. maybe avoiding this cause they know NP will come through? lol lookin forward to 90/120 days from now cause I know it takes time.
Lifters tend to be a tiny bit OCD anyway, you present them with a sudden change and discombobulation ensues! I am sure the site will be great once we learn the new navigation.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I voted hate it at forst but changed to dislike. I'm confident Nutra will sort it out:)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yes Sir KilaCali, I used to get my bulks at Nutra but then they slowed down on getting them in. That was when I found 1Fast400 and used them almost exclusively for a year or so. I got all my bulk powders and made some pretty bad ass supplement concoctions based on what I wanted my supps to have.

It really gives you a chance to learn the supplements and how to put them together. For a little while I was creating custom mixes for people to order specifically for their goals it was pretty darn cool. I just looked and they have a lot of Nutraplanet powders and i am getting excited about that again. For the longest time it was the bulk powders that kept me going to Nutraplanet. When they stopped selling them I just searched for the products I wanted and went to whatever store had it cheaper. This will route me back toward Nutraplanet again.
Amen brother, they've always had the best deals, I've always stuck between them and nutriverse even with discounts no other site matched their prIces..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted Love it. Nutraplanet and 1Fast working together....It'll be better than ever before. If you guys knew how long these guys have been around and selling supplements you'd change your tune. Sam, Mike and bringing back Dennis D- That's the supplement dream team right there!. They are gonna have so much variety and bulk ingredients there won't ever be a need to go anywhere else.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I pay cheaper shipping costs and have discounts always available on other sites (some are sponsors here). Honestly many times the "deals" they have end up equaling or being more than what I can get on other sites regularly.

I used to shop at NP loyally but even before the new site started I found CS is just as good on other sites at better prices.

Not trying to bash NP. I understand they are a product of success. Once a loyal fan base is created people tend to stick with who they trust. And they worry less about being cost effective for the consumer.

I'm sure the bulk supplement side of things will help. But again even in this category I have found cheaper priced yet quality options.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pay cheaper shipping costs and have discounts always available on other sites (some are sponsors here). Honestly many times the "deals" they have end up equaling or being more than what I can get on other sites regularly.

I used to shop at NP loyally but even before the new site started I found CS is just as good on other sites at better prices.

Not trying to bash NP. I understand they are a product of success. Once a loyal fan base is created people tend to stick with who they trust. And they worry less about being cost effective for the consumer.

I'm sure the bulk supplement side of things will help. But again even in this category I have found cheaper priced yet quality options.
NP will have a very attractive Olympus Labs sale going come this 4th of July. I'm sure everyone will be happy.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
NP will have a very attractive Olympus Labs sale going come this 4th of July. I'm sure everyone will be happy.
I recall a 25% off deal on Epic Unleashed plus uber cheap shipping on another NUTRition site not too long ago.

Oh and they offered an additional discount the more you buy. I honestly don't see NP matching this. If they do it will be giving it away. :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recall a 25% off deal on Epic Unleashed plus uber cheap shipping on another NUTRition site not too long ago.

Oh and they offered an additional discount the more you buy. I honestly don't see NP matching this. If they do it will be giving it away. :)
NP will literally be giving stuff away on top of some solid pricing :)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Last time I purchased Ostar1ne I paid 31.00 shipped. We'll see if they beat that. As of now they would have to sell it for 23.00 before shipping.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I voted Love it. Nutraplanet and 1Fast working together....It'll be better than ever before. If you guys knew how long these guys have been around and selling supplements you'd change your tune. Sam, Mike and bringing back Dennis D- That's the supplement dream team right there!. They are gonna have so much variety and bulk ingredients there won't ever be a need to go anywhere else.
Sweet, can't wait to see the results!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

hey man, you can;'t beat that, I go to where the price and quality go hand in hand as well.. most of what I found through them always seemed to be the best deal after searching several sites and postage wasn't bad, also I would get my order within 3-4 days tops so it worked out, but im with you man, if you can find quality and price, go for it!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Last time I purchased Ostar1ne I paid 31.00 shipped. We'll see if they beat that. As of now they would have to sell it for 23.00 before shipping.
actually not long ago I picked ostar1ne up from them for almost the EXACT same price, it was $32, and received it in 3 days. ! and that was going for a good 5-6 months atleast. it was part of that add it to the cart and they take off 30-50% that was an awesome thing they had going seriously, Sup3r PCT was like $18 that's a damn steal! hope to see more like that soon!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
actually not long ago I picked ostar1ne up from them for almost the EXACT same price, it was $32, and received it in 3 days. ! and that was going for a good 5-6 months atleast. it was part of that add it to the cart and they take off 30-50% that was an awesome thing they had going seriously, Sup3r PCT was like $18 that's a damn steal! hope to see more like that soon!!
That's what I'm saying bro I can get Osta any time 31.00 shipped. No sale necessary. I believe I be up over 40.00 regular price with shipping at NP for a single bottle of Osta. Oh and I usually receive in 3 days as well.

Anyways this is just one example of a product I buy regularly.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im sure they are going to make some adjustments, but until then im just sitting back and being patient. Good company that seems to only be getting better if/When they can sort out these details. The internet market is very competive, so it cant be easy, but np was always great.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
...can't even see Olympus Labs in their brands anymore, I hope that gets rectified quickly!!
Big job changing a site, relinking all the products etc but i'm missing that pct/cycle support tab.
Fingers crossed it's as quick to scroll through as the last one, that was the best feature!!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Bring on the first big sale!! :fingersx:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The 4rth of July sale will be the first big sale and NP says the sale is part of the reason they are not risking messing with the front end side of the site until after the 4rth sale.

As far as people hinting about other places to go instead of NP, show some respect in the company forum guys. That type of convo is fine for elsewhere on the site but doing it in their company forum would be like someone coming into your living room and spitting on your floor. Not really cool.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The 4rth of July sale will be the first big sale and NP says the sale is part of the reason they are not risking messing with the front end side of the site until after the 4rth sale.

As far as people hinting about other places to go instead of NP, show some respect in the company forum guys. That type of convo is fine for elsewhere on the site but doing it in their company forum would be like someone coming into your living room and spitting on your floor. Not really cool.
Definitley Kleen, ! This is ALL about NP everyone ;)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Whether it's the company forum or not NP SHOULD want to know why people shop elsewhere. I figure after spending over 3000 with NP and at one point sending many folks that are still forking over hundreds to they're site I'm allowed to give a respectful opinion. I will never be rude. And I didn't say NP sucks. I guess I for one am hoping it brings better prices for all:)

If things are going to change they might as well change for the better.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whether it's the company forum or not NP SHOULD want to know why people shop elsewhere. I figure after spending over 3000 with NP and at one point sending many folks that are still forking over hundreds to they're site I'm allowed to give a respectful opinion. I will never be rude. And I didn't say NP sucks. I guess I for one am hoping it brings better prices for all:)

I agree with you brother. Not too sure about other sites, but you deserve an opinion. I will say that np has had some damn good deals, like the modern bcaa for 10 bucks right now lol or the as leucine for 4 bucks... All that aside, alot of people have spent alot of money, this is a poll asking an opinion. Dont we want honesty?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I agree with you brother. Not too sure about other sites, but you deserve an opinion. I will say that np has had some damn good deals, like the modern bcaa for 10 bucks right now lol or the as leucine for 4 bucks... All that aside, alot of people have spent alot of money, this is a poll asking an opinion. Dont we want honesty?
Hell yes we do!! I started this in hopes it would give them a good idea what people feel currently and give lots of insight and outside perspective, it should all be taking in constructive criticism! you can either use it to make things better or all other options seem pointless.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for constructive feedback. It sucks ass, is not constructive feedback. Would be nice to see specific things people don't like. Saying you don't like the layout, what does that mean? Give an example on another site that you really do like. We need reference points. We run into this problem with doing flavoring. Hand someone a sample and ask for feedback. They say: "I don't like it". That's not feedback lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I wasn't mentioning anything about the opinions you expressed. Just mentioned it was in bad form to mention the other retail sites in this forum.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for constructive feedback. It sucks ass, is not constructive feedback. Would be nice to see specific things people don't like. Saying you don't like the layout, what does that mean? Give an example on another site that you really do like. We need reference points. We run into this problem with doing flavoring. Hand someone a sample and ask for feedback. They say: "I don't like it". That's not feedback lol.
this is nit-picking, but I like having the supplement facts as they appear on the supplement itself- in the box, linear, easy to read. Not necessarily a screenshot because I think that looks cheesy. But bb(dot)com and muscle(and)strength do a good job of this (and allows for the nutritional information to change when you change the flavor, size, etc).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is nit-picking, but I like having the supplement facts as they appear on the supplement itself- in the box, linear, easy to read. Not necessarily a screenshot because I think that looks cheesy. But bb(dot)com and muscle(and)strength do a good job of this (and allows for the nutritional information to change when you change the flavor, size, etc).
Agreed. I like the nutritional facts at the top of the page next to the product picture, rather than scrolling down past the write-up and reviews. I like having a link to the other products by the same manufacturer as well.