Bigger, better...the Nutraplanetarium!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Just got the lowdown on this by mail. Am excited about this, especially the much awaited comeback of the Np line of supps and powders...

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got the email on this, I'm very excited.

1.) I smell a kick ass 4th of July sale in the works, to relaunch the new location, website, and NP line. Which I may add, couldn't come at any better time. I'm due for a very large order.

2.) I'm hoping they finally restock their Na-R-ALA caps.

3.) Nutraplanet is simply the best (must sing this in the voice of Tina Turner).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed (re) introducing bulk powder line, ect...does that include NutraPRO ? :blink:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As much as I love having NP facility 45 min away for fast delivery, I hope they move out of state to save me the tax ;)

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I noticed (re) introducing bulk powder line, ect...does that include NutraPRO ? :blink:
Yeah, id also like to know

And berberine as well i hope!

Theyll probably be introducing new products in their line from what i understood, so i cant wait to see whats on offer cos with np its always a deal...
Dirty Dan if they were to put together all the posts in which people ask them to bring back the na rla caps, wed have our own special ultra hypoglycemic longtime advanced vip elite member...
Seriously, that stuff sells like hotcakes

plifter42

Awards
New bulk powders? :147:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping for more of the NP NA-RALA caps, and more bulk powders!!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
It's comin at ya this friday with over 100 np bulk powders in stock on the new site, plus some sick deals. Just read the news on facebook...

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
did this drop yet?

edit: Looks like it is dropping at 2pm EST!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I like how the 2011 New Yrs Sale still comes up when you first go to the page. Nostalgia

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like how the 2011 New Yrs Sale still comes up when you first go to the page. Nostalgia
Ha I know. I always get excited thinking its a new sale

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha I know. I always get excited thinking its a new sale
I actually discovered NP in late November 2013 and got hooked off the 2014 New Year's sale. I always thought 2011 must have been some sale-a-ganza.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep refreshing my email lol. I wasn't going to buy anything until 4th of July sales, but I may have to see what's on the new site.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
from facebook: Ok, latest update folks...site migration issues so we're working out the kinks. Want this bad boy humming seamlessly before going live. Stay tuned...

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I need some ABE, High Volume, HemaVo2, and ArA.

Can we get a huge Fourth of July sale going on? PLEASE?? :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
site is still down... and I noticed Nutra is no longer a sponsor here... whoa

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Their sub section is still up...?
it technically still is, but its no longer listed as a supplement store- only way to find it is going to the sub-forum via the path of one of its existing threads

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it technically still is, but its no longer listed as a supplement store- only way to find it is going to the sub-forum via the path of one of its existing threads
Huh, ca-ray-zee...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will be dropping off because of the transition that is happening. They are looking to come back even stronger. :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And they're back..lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me who thought the re-launch was just a dud?

All old accounts got wiped and I lost existing NP bucks - not happy! No good sales as promised either. Oh and it was over a week late too.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me who thought the re-launch was just a dud?

All old accounts got wiped and I lost existing NP bucks - not happy! No good sales as promised either. Oh and it was over a week late too.
I feel like its smart powders 2. Even the website is the same. Is that who bought np?

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Sadly that means the.nutraplanet original line of bulks is gone :(

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean?. I see a ton of bulk Nutraplanet site on the new new Smart Powders/Nutraplanet website.
Not like rhe nutraplanet line though. They had tudca, berbine yellow powder), 3-4 div (stinging nettle) to name a few.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
WAS SO EXCITED TO ORDER, then I saw shipping jumped to $14 for me in Wisconsin.. what happened to 7.95 flat rate...

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
WAS SO EXCITED TO ORDER, then I saw shipping jumped to $14 for me in Wisconsin.. what happened to 7.95 flat rate...
Im in WI. Oh no

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
one of the reasons I don't order from Smart Powders very often... the shipping gets super high

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Im in WI. Oh no
I bet its weighted shipping, I had the 10lb bag of protein and some creatine mono in my cart and it was $14.07 for shipping. still makes the protein cheaper but then I went ahead and switched to the 5lb bag of protein and it dropped to $12.32 just really disappointed that shipping prices increased... gonna be hard to order bulk from there and be excited about big sales when shipping is gonna cost over $20 :(

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I did missed it, but is Na-R-ala in the bulk products?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I can't log into my account on Nutraplanet anymore, do i need to make a new one or does anyone know if it'll start working again eventually?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the NP ninja monkeys, are they still with NP? Come on guys, tell me they are...