Dosing for bulk K-R-ALA

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the dosing for this stuff? I've gone to all the sites that sell GXR but I haven't been able to find a dose.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks:thumbsup: , but how much should you take per serving? Is 1/4tsp the serving size?
Well it all depends....I take 1/4 teaspoon 3-4 times a day. Also get some biotin to go with it. I got mine from bulknutrition. The Now brand thats 5000mcg per cap. You might want to compare how many caps of GXR you were taking if you used that, they are 250mg per cap. Depends on what you are doing with it. I would read the desciption on sledges site about using gxr for fat loss or for gaining lean mass. Just figure you will be using krala powder instead of the GXR. Yes people will tell you Gxr is better, including many on this site. I have to use a lot of the powder to get the results I want though so the price difference is negotiable(sp.). Anyway, thats about all the help I can give you on this.

http://www.designersupps.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=4

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Well it all depends....I take 1/4 teaspoon 3-4 times a day. Also get some biotin to go with it. I got mine from bulknutrition. The Now brand thats 5000mcg per cap. You might want to compare how many caps of GXR you were taking if you used that, they are 250mg per cap. Depends on what you are doing with it. I would read the desciption on sledges site about using gxr for fat loss or for gaining lean mass. Just figure you will be using krala powder instead of the GXR. Yes people will tell you Gxr is better, including many on this site. I have to use a lot of the powder to get the results I want though so the price difference is negotiable(sp.). Anyway, thats about all the help I can give you on this.

http://www.designersupps.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=4
and a lot of help it was. thanks, bro.:goodpost:

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I ordered mine from 1fast also, supplemented with the NOW Biotin. I've been taking 3-4 servings daily (around the times when I carb)

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I'm gonna get my bulk krala from nutraplanet from now on though. Way better price.
Agreed. I had a couple people tell me to check it out and I did. Great prices, cheaper shipping. Seems to be an all around better deal.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys cap your krala at all? If so do you fill it with anything else or just the krala?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Do you guys cap your krala at all? If so do you fill it with anything else or just the krala?
Not capped but you can purchase a Cap 'Em Quick as well on the site and cap them yourself as the name implies!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Then do you just mix it in a shake or water? I've mixed it in water and a shake and man is it nasty. Doesn't break down either, so its pretty grainy. any suggestions besides capping them?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Buy Glucophase XR when it comes back into stock! :whip: :lol:

Stingray

Awards
Then do you just mix it in a shake or water? I've mixed it in water and a shake and man is it nasty. Doesn't break down either, so its pretty grainy. any suggestions besides capping them?
I bought some from nutraplanet as well because of the lack of Glucophase availability. I just mixed 10g's with 50ml water. I use a oral syringe for dosing 1 ml yeilds a little more than 200mg. Just got it yesterday so dont know on efectivness yet. I mixed 1ml with a protien shake last night with no problem and then today for giggles I just mixed it with water to see what the taste was. It really had no tast to it. It is kinda chaulky though.

SR

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to use a lot of the powder to get the results I want though so the price difference is negotiable(sp.).
*negligible*:whip:

--------
turning post-whoring into an art form

builtolast

Awards
So, from someone who's used both Glucophase and the bulk K-R-ALA powder...what is the comparison in effective dosage. (what does of k-r-ALA does the same as what does of glucophase??)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
So, from someone who's used both Glucophase and the bulk K-R-ALA powder...what is the comparison in effective dosage. (what does of k-r-ALA does the same as what does of glucophase??)
bump for this

builtolast

Awards
sorry....bump
(just ordered some, and am REAL curious fellers!)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
In my experience ~400mg KRALA = 1 cap GXR in terms of effect. With the gel caps improving aborption I imagine the ratio could be 500mg:1 cap thus in effect doubling the potency. But everyone is different and thus results will vary but it seems like the quercetin and it's analogs really do potentiate the krala.

Incidently you could add 200-300mg of krala for evey cap of GXR you take and thus only need two gxr caps a day instead of 3-4 to reduce the cost somewhat. In my experience if you are looking to cut I would buy GXR, for any other reason(bulking or to potentiate nootropics) go with the bulk powder.

Stingray

Awards
Anybody know if it degrades in water? What its shelf life would be like once mixed?

SR