The Official Product Request Thread

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please post any product requests that you are looking to purchase in this thread.

Could I get a MOD to make this into a sticky? :D

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
000 caps

CytoSport EvoPro

ON Pro-Complex

Bulk Fish Oil caps (not sure if this is possible)

Something similar to 1fasts "Libido Enhancement Stack"

SAN Infusion if the price isn't too high

Sesathin Gel-Caps when available

darius

Bulk pharm grade fish oil caps.
I would like this as well.

You know what would be really cool. If you setup some kind of system that knows each customer and their monthly supps, and it automatically put it all together for a nice "packaged price" and like had an option to auto-ship it when we were about to run out and auto charge the credit/debit card. And there could be a committment thing where we committ to like 3, 6, or 9 months and each one going up having a smaller price or something.

It would benefit the customer cause he would be getting what he normally gets each month easier and woudn't have to worry about reordering stuff and plus it would be a bit cheaper for the customer if he committed for a while.

And it would benefit you, because alot of the time, people get their supplements from different places (other online retailers, a quick stop to vitamin shoppe) and sometimes they just don't get their monthly supps that they would normally get, but didn't cause they forgot or something. This way it forces demand to go up which makes sales/profits go up, even if the prices are a little less, you should be making more money because demand will be much greater due to the committments.

Your a really nice guy and great with customer service, so you'd have to lay down some rules like if someone would cancel a committment it would be a small charge or something.

If you could find that magic price per each committment level then I think both the customer and you could prosper well.

lol I dunno, the idea just came to me, maybe its cool, maybe its crap, but yeah, get some cheap bulk fish oil. :D

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I'm down for that. I eat Fish Oil caps like crazy, so I definitly want some sort of bulk option. A monthly shipment is cool. Quarterly would be fine too.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Di-Arginine maleate
Bulk Fish Oil
Bulk Trib (if its cheap)
DS Products

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Bulk green tea, bulk fish oil caps, bulk NAC, bulk taurine

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Green Tea with a high EGCG value would be awesome!

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Not a product request per say but.....Could you offer incremental sizes/prices of CM, like that of CEE?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah....

And PLEASE tell me you plan on getting in some of the DS NHA when it comes out...

Just PLEASE tell me that....

O14

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah....

And PLEASE tell me you plan on getting in some of the DS NHA when it comes out...

Just PLEASE tell me that....

O14
and the rest of the DS goodies when they come out. there's more than i can keep track of.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
and the rest of the DS goodies when they come out. there's more than i can keep track of.
With all the stuff coming out, I'll have to sell myself out more than I already do...man the choice between DS goodies and textbooks is hard.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will make the changes for the CM...and anything pertaining to DS you can bank I will offer :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Odessa14, did you want the increments in larger or smaller quantities? Don't know if I can go larger with discounts because the source I got it from kind of stuck it to me...shopping around for better deals once I sell down on this batch.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Odessa14, did you want the increments in larger or smaller quantities? Don't know if I can go larger with discounts because the source I got it from kind of stuck it to me...shopping around for better deals once I sell down on this batch.
I was just hoping that rather than just having the 100 grams, someone could order 100, 300, etc at a time and get a discount as the order went up.....

But I also know that your pricing is as low as it gets so if your source doesnt work out I understand, you've still got my business....

Thanks Stryder!

O14

enimity

Awards
Any possibility of stocking hair products like generic minoxidil 5% ,Azelaic Acid 5%, nizoral or spiro.

I know for myself and many others these are essestial part of any cycle if prone to hair loss or to just treat hairloss in general which it seems alot of boybuilders are prone to.

Having to ship internationally and paying $20-$30 shipping each time and ordering products from 3 different places gets expensive.

I know CNW is carrying these products now but does not ship internationally. Any chance of Nutraplanet stocking these products in the future?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any possibility of stocking hair products like generic minoxidil 5% ,Azelaic Acid 5%, nizoral or spiro.
Probably not...don't have any sources for the hair care items.

darius

Could you please get some ErgoPharm GF Pro (Orange Sherbert)? It's the only fruit flavored protein out there that I eat. Thanks.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Ergopharm AMP for sub $20. Yeah i'm on a budget.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Bump for the liquid chalk. Seems interesting.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
L-histidine powder
L-Arginine powder

NeedleDick

Awards
Arginine ethyl ester hcl powder
How about that?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any idea when cAMPHIBOLIC will be back in stock?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cAMP should be in middle of this week...Wed or Thu

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
phytosterol complex
Now that's a first. I've got old school BB'ers swear by the phytosterols, but I've never used them. I should be able to get some...and at a good cost too. Will let you know when it's up.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maca I can get in from NOW. Will let you know when it arrives.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Psychotropin coming in soon...GF Pro later this week.