NP Da Best

vishmanj

Awards
Thanks Corbin and NP team. My order arrived in Australia within 2 weeks using FIMS option. Corbin was great, chucked in heaps of free samples and shaker....I'm god smacked. You guys are going places with this top service. Thanks for making my day. I have found my place to shop of the cheapest supplements. Cheers

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to start using you for all items less than 3lb as the prices are amazing and only 8$ shipping to the UK!

It's a great deal for international shipping and much more economical than the other options! Alot of people just order multiple FIMS shipments and save money compared to shipping it out with FedEx International or USPS International.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It's a great deal for international shipping and much more economical than the other options! Alot of people just order multiple FIMS shipments and save money compared to shipping it out with FedEx International or USPS International.
What's FIMS? Am I being stupid lol

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
FIMS NO TRACK is the official name for our 7.95 international no tracking shipping method. FIMS stands for FedEx international mail service. How it works is fairly simple. FedEx picks the packages up from our warehouse and ships them to an international hub in the united states Once there they are sorted and shipped to the respective countries. They are then given to the local postal agency for delivery. The only downfall is there is a 3lb weight limit and no tracking is available but discounted price defiantly makes up for this in my opinion.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
FIMS NO TRACK is the official name for our 7.95 international no tracking shipping method. FIMS stands for FedEx international mail service. How it works is fairly simple. FedEx picks the packages up from our warehouse and ships them to an international hub in the united states Once there they are sorted and shipped to the respective countries. They are then given to the local postal agency for delivery. The only downfall is there is a 3lb weight limit and no tracking is available but discounted price defiantly makes up for this in my opinion.
Yeah definatley, I'm placing an order tonight for a few things that are less than 3lb in weight