Two more thumbs up for NutraPlanet!

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I just wanted to comment how pleased I continue to be with Nutraplanet's customer service, prices, and overall quality. I had a mishap with an order that didn't make it through last weekend. Sam immediately got back to me and made sure that my order was completed and sent it out right away. Thanks again. :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
adding my raves into the mix:

placed an order Sunday, left something out so placed a second order;
yesterday I got an email from Stryder, saying he'd combined the 2 & refunded shipping on the second order.

TODAY (Tuesday!) the order arrived - and in addition to my order, he tossed in a bunch of sample packs (Substance, Nectar, etc).

VERY cool, Sam - and thank you so much!!! :thumbsup:

dingling

Awards
Big bump for awesome service. Placed an order the Friday of the store's move and still received Monday.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'll send out a big ol bump too. Received my order super fast as usual, and full of extra goodies. Thanks!

50joe

Awards
  • Established
ummm... I didnt want to jump on the wagon but... :p

One of the BEST places I ever ordered ANYTHING FROM! Definately now my first pick on supps :thumbsup:

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got my order and I wanted to chime in as well as if we all didnt know nutraplanet was already legit. I placed my order Monday evening, immediately got a processing notificaiton email, followed a few minutes (literally) by a shipped notificaiton email. Got my order Wed around noon. Order was right and I was pulling free samples out of the box like a magician pulling **** out of a hat. Great prices and great service!

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Another thumbs up. I ordered on Sunday night and got it Wed. For a bottled supp. this thing was massively packed also. A 8"x12" box filled with popcorn foam. Man not alone the cheap prices but the goods are "overpacked" Thanks again buffb2

excalibur

Awards
Bump for fast shippment and good service from nutraplanet

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ordered late tuesday night, got my order on friday. Five samples were included. Great service! Will purchase from again....and again.....and again!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have to chime in here, I placed an order a few days ago and today it showed up lots of free goodies and a very nice gym bag! Way to go you guys have my business!!

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
Adding my experience of fast service and great samples. I'll be using you for most of my purchases from now on.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
ordered late tuesday night, got my order on friday. Five samples were included. Great service! Will purchase from again....and again.....and again!
You have to love the samples Sam adds. It's like a never-ending pasta bowl or something to that affect. You pull the items you bought out and then keep reaching in for the added samples. It's a nice touch.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Canadians get the shaft once again...
no order would get through customs with assorted pills in little sample baggies included.

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
Always had great service and excellent prices from Nutraplanet.

RMT

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
gotta bump these guys too. just got my package in yesterday. i was digging through the box like it was christmas time looking for all the hidden goodies (samples).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulknutrition needs to watch there back!!!. They have a lot of new products but some of them are just ridiculous and not a lot of people would purchase them anyway. Also it seems like the prices over there have risen considerably!. Or is it just that Nutraplanet has better pricing and is stealing Bulknutritions customers one by one!. I've been poor lately buy Nutaplanet is gonna have me as a new customer soon.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another bump for NP's service, speed and prices. I ordered yesterday, and got my package TODAY. Plenty of samples too. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BUMP for Sam....just got my order up here in canada....awesome customer service, best prices and lots of free samples!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Echoed.

I sent in an order yesterday, and in less than an hour, the status was updated to Shipped...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I feel left out so I thought I'd chime in. Ordered on the 6th and just recieved my order today. And you guys weren't kidding about the samples. They threw in 8 different samples. Awesome service. Bye, bye 1fast400.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
give him another huge bump up for me. I already received my ALRI H.O.T. whoch I think I ordered on Monday Night.

Mr.50

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr.50 is that the "Ultra HOT" or is there a difference or is it the same thing and your just leaving out the "Ultra" part. If it is this Ultra hot stuff, do a log for it or just a general review on here. I'd like to know if it really lives up to the claims. Although I'm doubtfull..

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is the Ultra H.O.T. T-Bone. I will attempt to do the log but I am already in the middle of my extreme cutter (on Avant Forum) so I don't know if anything I experience will really be relevant to most others. I am just using it to keep test as high as possible without using an anabolic. I have been using Rebound till this point in time with what seems like good results. But I was running out of Rebound and so I figured I'd give the HOT a try. I will let you guys know if I notice any major difference between the Rebound and HOT subjectively.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,

I just wanted to let you know I took my first serving of Ultra HOT yesterday and i woke up this morning and my nuts felt huge. No joke. It may be a coincidence and it is totally subjective but I am just letting you know. At least it is a good sign. I don't feel any horney'er or anything but I am in the middle of an extreme cutter with a ton of cardio.

Mr.50

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone,

I just wanted to let you know I took my first serving of Ultra HOT yesterday and i woke up this morning and my nuts felt huge. No joke. It may be a coincidence and it is totally subjective but I am just letting you know. At least it is a good sign. I don't feel any horney'er or anything but I am in the middle of an extreme cutter with a ton of cardio.

Mr.50
Just let me know if you gain any muscle or if you keep a good amount of it compared to what you usually keep on a cutter. I don't know how to say this...but I'm not really interested in your balls!:eek: . Keep me updated on any strength gains you make while cutting, or like I said the amount of muscle you seem to keep compared to when your not taking the Ultra Hot. Thanks though!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the balls comment but it is unlikely that I am going to notice and size or strength gains (or barely any size retention) on this cutter since it is a fat loss/weight loss cutter. I am actually trying to get down to a certain weight for boxing and I am almost certain that I will have to lose some lbm:sad: to make weight. The other thing I noticed is that I was out with my girl today and besides staring at her clevage all day I was checking out every girl that passed by. While this is pretty usual, for the most part I try to keep it in check when I am with her but today I just couldn't.

Mr.50

Just let me know if you gain any muscle or if you keep a good amount of it compared to what you usually keep on a cutter. I don't know how to say this...but I'm not really interested in your balls!:eek: . Keep me updated on any strength gains you make while cutting, or like I said the amount of muscle you seem to keep compared to when your not taking the Ultra Hot. Thanks though!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the balls comment but it is unlikely that I am going to notice and size or strength gains (or barely any size retention) on this cutter since it is a fat loss/weight loss cutter. I am actually trying to get down to a certain weight for boxing and I am almost certain that I will have to lose some lbm:sad: to make weight. The other thing I noticed is that I was out with my girl today and besides staring at her clevage all day I was checking out every girl that passed by. While this is pretty usual, for the most part I try to keep it in check when I am with her but today I just couldn't.

Mr.50
Well with what the claims are on the product, I would think you would retain a lot more size than usual. Keep that wandering eye thing in check though!...Otherwise your girl my knock you out while your not looking at her!.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles of Penetrate and got it very quickly. What was cool was that I got five sample packets of various proteins. Excellent service.