Two more thumbs up for NutraPlanet!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    T-Bone,


    I just wanted to let you know I took my first serving of Ultra HOT yesterday and i woke up this morning and my nuts felt huge. No joke. It may be a coincidence and it is totally subjective but I am just letting you know. At least it is a good sign. I don't feel any horney'er or anything but I am in the middle of an extreme cutter with a ton of cardio.

    Mr.50
    Just let me know if you gain any muscle or if you keep a good amount of it compared to what you usually keep on a cutter. I don't know how to say this...but I'm not really interested in your balls! . Keep me updated on any strength gains you make while cutting, or like I said the amount of muscle you seem to keep compared to when your not taking the Ultra Hot. Thanks though!


  2. gotta agree with all of ya's!
    •   
       


  3. Sorry about the balls comment but it is unlikely that I am going to notice and size or strength gains (or barely any size retention) on this cutter since it is a fat loss/weight loss cutter. I am actually trying to get down to a certain weight for boxing and I am almost certain that I will have to lose some lbm to make weight. The other thing I noticed is that I was out with my girl today and besides staring at her clevage all day I was checking out every girl that passed by. While this is pretty usual, for the most part I try to keep it in check when I am with her but today I just couldn't.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just let me know if you gain any muscle or if you keep a good amount of it compared to what you usually keep on a cutter. I don't know how to say this...but I'm not really interested in your balls! . Keep me updated on any strength gains you make while cutting, or like I said the amount of muscle you seem to keep compared to when your not taking the Ultra Hot. Thanks though!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Sorry about the balls comment but it is unlikely that I am going to notice and size or strength gains (or barely any size retention) on this cutter since it is a fat loss/weight loss cutter. I am actually trying to get down to a certain weight for boxing and I am almost certain that I will have to lose some lbm to make weight. The other thing I noticed is that I was out with my girl today and besides staring at her clevage all day I was checking out every girl that passed by. While this is pretty usual, for the most part I try to keep it in check when I am with her but today I just couldn't.

    Mr.50
    Well with what the claims are on the product, I would think you would retain a lot more size than usual. Keep that wandering eye thing in check though!...Otherwise your girl my knock you out while your not looking at her!.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    ...Otherwise your girl my knock you out while your not looking at her!.
    ...LOL! Never underestimate a jealous woman.

  6. Amen to that one brother. Much the same type of feeling today but not much else to note so far.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    ...LOL! Never underestimate a jealous woman.

  7. I ordered two bottles of Penetrate and got it very quickly. What was cool was that I got five sample packets of various proteins. E****lent service.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3 thumbs up for Nutraplanet
    By DazzlinJack in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 02:27 PM
  2. just a big thumbs up for Nutraplanet
    By Gouki in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:37 PM
  3. Two thumbs upp for nutraplanet
    By excalibur in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:12 AM
  4. Big Thumbs up for MR
    By scotty2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 04:11 AM
  5. 2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)
    By NPursuit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Log in
Log in