Sesathin/Glucophase sold out?

  1. Sesathin/Glucophase sold out?


    hey stryder,

    both sesathin and GXR are sold out??? damn....

    ETA on both?


  2. I don't speak for the site, but i put an order in for sesathin on thursday, and i got an email saying her was out of stock and would have more in on either saturday or monday.... ((( but then i got an email not a few hours after saying my order was shipped)))

  3. thanks maynard...i was waiting until the rebound came in so i can order everything in one shot...probably wont be long though. stryders a good guy!
    •   
       


  4. Sledge is out of the GXR. Waiting for his guy to cap it. Was told it may be a couple weeks though

    The Sesathin should be arriving in a couple days.

  5. awww....i love my GXR. thanks stryder.
  6. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Look to this guys, maybe it will be the GXR Version 2 that Matt said would be out soon. I haven't heard much about it but it would be great since he said absorbtion would be enhanced with the gel caps!!!

  7. If it's the same gelcaps I'm thinking of, than yes it will be better...

    Just a head's up the Sesathin's in stock and I may end up with 5 or 6 bottles of GXR from money orders that have been cancelled. Will let you guys know

  8. thanks stryder.....let me know if you get any GXR. ill place the full order right away.

  9. moooahahahahAHAH

    looks like I placed my order for all of the above, just in time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    If it's the same gelcaps I'm thinking of, than yes it will be better...

    Just a head's up the Sesathin's in stock and I may end up with 5 or 6 bottles of GXR from money orders that have been cancelled. Will let you guys know
    Bump on this.. looking to start PCT next week and could use soms GRX

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stream187
    Bump on this.. looking to start PCT next week and could use soms GRX
    *Adjust halo*

    One should have all PCT supplies available BEFORE they start a cycle.

    However, I am sure you are now just hearing about these products and would simply like to add them INTO your current PCT program, right?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    *Adjust halo*

    One should have all PCT supplies available BEFORE they start a cycle.

    However, I am sure you are now just hearing about these products and would simply like to add them INTO your current PCT program, right?
    Ofcourse Running Rebound on cycle.. Got nolva + rebound + low dose clen planned for PCT next week.. Would've liked to combo it with som GXR after all the good feedback.

  13. Got a good sized order ready, just need some GXR to go with it. Come on Stryder, dont you want my money

  14. Quote Originally Posted by z28man
    Got a good sized order ready, just need some GXR to go with it. Come on Stryder, dont you want my money
    why yes....yes I do
    No but seriously, it may be another 2-3 weeks before Sledge gets the GXR back in stock. It seems that everyone is sold out of it now

  15. Will the price be the same or will it cost more because of it being in gelcaps.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Will the price be the same or will it cost more because of it being in gelcaps.
    Good question, I hope it doesn't go up.

  17. My understanding is that this batch of GXR is not gelcaps. Neither is SesaThin.

  18. Fine with me. Id like to try the gelcaps but I can weight. Im in the middle of cutting and needs my GXR! Ive got a BB.com up the road so I might just have to get it there
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. since sesathin is sold out everywhere........
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 07:23 AM
  2. Methyl-1,4AD Powder Sold Out?
    By BeyondDriven in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 07:45 PM
  3. Sledge sold out?
    By VES in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in