Vitamin stock request
- 03-04-2005, 11:34 PM
- 03-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Me too! I could use some Pantothenic Acid. I have vit. A. how
much do you think i should take to get similar effects to accutane??
- 03-05-2005, 07:46 AM
I haven't found a dosage for Vit A that compares to Accutane yet. I'm still looking though. If you find it before me, let me know.
03-05-2005, 05:42 PM
You got it, sorry it's been out for awhile. Should have some in very soon...will let you know when it's in.
03-05-2005, 10:13 PM
03-06-2005, 12:10 AM
03-07-2005, 06:53 AM
yep would be nice... also if you could carry it in bulk powder..
OT: stryder your site really slows down when trying to load that 753kb banner.. lolz.. making it in jpeg format instead of a bitmap would be better. It could it could really optimize your site and make transactions faster =)
03-07-2005, 04:39 PM
03-08-2005, 11:25 PM
I've never had any luck with B5 even at 10g/day for two months. Is there something else I should take to potentiate it's effects? I've used Seasthin though with outstanding results.
03-09-2005, 12:23 AM
03-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By McCrew530 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:50 PM
- By darkvard in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
- By TheManGuy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 41Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:17 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum PicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2002, 04:55 AM