Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night I received a disturbing call from my wife...my father-in-law who lives with us and who I was very close to, passed away. We are making funeral arrangements right now and will be away for a day or two. Any delay in responses will be handled immediately Friday when I return.

Any prayers for my family is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry to hear this man. Thoughts & prayers are with you and your fam.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'll certainly keep you & your family in heart & thought & prayer.

Just take it one day at a time, and go easy on yourself & your family members - the strain of such a loss affects everyone. Remember to breathe, to eat, to rest....

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All the best to you and your family Sam. You work hard and this isn't the way you deserve a "break".

Best of luck this week.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I am so sorry to hear about to this Sam, you and your family will be in my prayers.....please take the advice of others above, take things one day at a time.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night I received a disturbing call from my wife...my father-in-law who lives with us and who I was very close to, passed away. We are making funeral arrangements right now and will be away for a day or two. Any delay in responses will be handled immediately Friday when I return.

Any prayers for my family is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I feel your pain. My father in law died over the holidays after falling from a roof putting up Christmas lights.

Call if you need support or someone to talk to. You will be in my thoughts.

Marc

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to here that Stryder. Stay strong bro. And give your wife our best.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I feel for you and your family. Losing someone close to you is one of the hardest things to go through in life. Take the time you need to get yourself and your family through this. I'll be thinking about you as well.

Marc - that's a terrible tradgedy. My thoughts are with you as well.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to here about this stryder. If there's anything we can do for you let me know.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
You and your family will be in my prayers tonight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have my support as well if you need someone to talk to.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...ditto above sentiments. Thank you for your willingness to share this with the bro's. You certainly have all our support. Sorry, as well for your recent loss Marc.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to hear this...as you can tell, you have all our support.

O14

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

That was a terrible tragedy to both of you, I am sorry for your loss as well Marc. As sticks said if there is anything we can do for you let us know. I gave you my contact info in a PM Sam, (goes for you as well Marc), so if you need me I am here.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the loss, we will pray for you and your family

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Be strong bro, you know we got your back if you need support

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My Condolences.

ManBeast

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
With so many people having issues with in-laws, it's a beautiful thing that you were able to spend time with the man and become so close. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless, and all the best.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
May God bless every one of us and help you through your times of need.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all your responses and encouraging words guys! I truly am thankful for all your prayers and condolences...it really means alot, and my family thanks you all too.

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry to hear about your bad news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

RMT

jc2

Awards
Sam all of our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.The wonderful thing about our community is we can all come together in time of need,like the brotherhood we are.Our brothers and sisters are behind you,not only our business but emotionally and spiritually.God bless

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sam all of our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.The wonderful thing about our community is we can all come together in time of need,like the brotherhood we are.Our brothers and sisters are behind you,not only our business but emotionally and spiritually.God bless
Thank you brother, it awesome to see such a strong support from "strangers". All the prayers and kind words are felt and sincerely appreciated by me and my family. The funeral was yesterday and the coming days will be difficult trying to adjust to everday life with a void, but it is so encouraging to know that there are those standing in the gap on our behalf...thank you!

jc2

Awards
Thank you brother, it awesome to see such a strong support from "strangers". All the prayers and kind words are felt and sincerely appreciated by me and my family. The funeral was yesterday and the coming days will be difficult trying to adjust to everday life with a void, but it is so encouraging to know that there are those standing in the gap on our behalf...thank you!
Sam we need to thank you,you provide a great service,agreat price,and always honest and straight forward answers.You will always have MY business and remenber GOD does not give us more than we can handle,even though it seems like it sometimes,HE always walks with us and i will pray especially for you and your wife for healing and closure.we are brothers. jc2