Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jc2
    Sam all of our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.The wonderful thing about our community is we can all come together in time of need,like the brotherhood we are.Our brothers and sisters are behind you,not only our business but emotionally and spiritually.God bless
    Thank you brother, it awesome to see such a strong support from "strangers". All the prayers and kind words are felt and sincerely appreciated by me and my family. The funeral was yesterday and the coming days will be difficult trying to adjust to everday life with a void, but it is so encouraging to know that there are those standing in the gap on our behalf...thank you!

2. jc2

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Thank you brother, it awesome to see such a strong support from "strangers". All the prayers and kind words are felt and sincerely appreciated by me and my family. The funeral was yesterday and the coming days will be difficult trying to adjust to everday life with a void, but it is so encouraging to know that there are those standing in the gap on our behalf...thank you!
    Sam we need to thank you,you provide a great service,agreat price,and always honest and straight forward answers.You will always have MY business and remenber GOD does not give us more than we can handle,even though it seems like it sometimes,HE always walks with us and i will pray especially for you and your wife for healing and closure.we are brothers. jc2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 04:12 PM
  2. Fat Loss Supps, your thoughts and opinions.
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 07:43 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 04:47 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 07:36 PM
  5. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM