Customer Service = Customer Sales

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I just placed another order with NutraPLanet because of the great customer service I got from Corbin! I rarely make a 2nd purchase before receiving my 1st order but I am a firm believer in great customer service deserves sales. I bought the Heravol Stack that is on sale, the AminoLift that's on sale....AND to help promote NutraPlanet I also bought your gym bag! (I hope it's durable because I've been having a hard time finding a decent gym bag lately!! ) I figured it's the least I could do for being well taken care of.

FYI...if Heravol is as good as all the reviews I've read/watched $35 is a KILLER deal for what you get with the stack!!! THe AminoLift I just bought to try since it's cheap & the shaker bottle looks cool...and the bag is needed since I've torn 2 in the past year...

Thanks again Corbin and everyone at NutraPlanet!!!

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use the gym bag everyday and love it,I'm sure you wont be disappointed! Thanks for the support Michael!

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
He meant *Hemavol,we just launched an awesome sale on it.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
UPDATE: The gym bag is AWESOME!!!! It is so durable & thick...not like those cheap (expensive) Nike bags! ;-) I've placed 3 orders in 2 weeks! You guys own me now! LOL

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
You guys really need to lock me out of your store!!! I'm spending too much!!! I decided to buy 2 more tubs of OxyElite Protein and get a second bottle of AlphaMax to go with the one I already have. I wasn't sure if the OxyElite will go up in price & the current price is just killer!!! I really love that protein but I don't think I would pay full price for it (I don't pay full price for much LOL!!)....Then when the fourth of JUly sale drops I'm sure I'll place another order!!! ARRGGG!!!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add my voice to the others and let everyone know how great NP's customer service is. Great prices, fast shipping, incredible sample inclusions, and easy to work with if issues arise.