Nutraplanet Customer Service Rep

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Corbin and i work in the NutraPlanet customer service department. I will be sticking my head around here from time to time to help and assist with any problems you guys have! Don't be afraid to to shoot me an email or pm! I'm extremely dedicated to lifting as well:wave2:

raz_kaz248

Awards
I've ordered from you guys 3 times and have always been happy with the level of customer service I've received

akazo

Awards
I'm not really one to complain, but since I saw this thread I thought I would give you some feedback so that you guys can improve. I purchased Myosynergy in the bag and your company shipped it without putting it in a box. Needless to say, there were a significant number of broken caps and I get powder all over my fingers every time I take a dose. Would it have really costed you much more to use a box?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really one to complain, but since I saw this thread I thought I would give you some feedback so that you guys can improve. I purchased Myosynergy in the bag and your company shipped it without putting it in a box. Needless to say, there were a significant number of broken caps and I get powder all over my fingers every time I take a dose. Would it have really costed you much more to use a box?

It's really not appropriate to post this in a thread. I'm sure if you sent them an email and explained the situation they would take care of it for you. They are very good like that.

akazo

Awards
It's really not appropriate to post this in a thread. I'm sure if you sent them an email and explained the situation they would take care of it for you. They are very good like that.
Not really sure why it isn't appropriate when the rep said, " I will be sticking my head around here from time to time to help and assist with any problems you guys have!"

I was just providing feedback that they can use to improve. I'm not personally asking for anything to be done. I've ordered from them in the past and not had any problems.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really sure why it isn't appropriate when the rep said, " I will be sticking my head around here from time to time to help and assist with any problems you guys have!"I was just providing feedback that they can use to improve. I'm not personally asking for anything to be done. I've ordered from them in the past and not had any problems.
I'm saying it would have been more polite to just email customer service. Anytime I had a problem they've more than made up for it, and I've been ordering from them for over 10 years.

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sent you a pm.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Brundel said that he personally was supposed to get the stock by today, at which point it would be shipped to retailers. You guys can all stop refreshing pages until it ships at least lol