I dun goofed.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are only a few e-tailers I generally buy from. BB.com and nutraplanet. Took advantage of bb.com's bday sale recently thinking I got a good deal. Came over to NP only to realize I paid more even with the discounts on at least two products... smh.

Not to mention, NP has a much wider variety of supps/brands. I hope this serves as a lesson to all.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm biased but I think you know who I think is best :) If you join NP's mailing list you'll get all the best deals delivered right to your inbox as well so you don't miss out!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm biased but I think you know who I think is best :) If you join NP's mailing list you'll get all the best deals delivered right to your inbox as well so you don't miss out!
I am signed up as well. But I was lured in by the siren's song... but I now have several items in my cart here. May be placing an order soon.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from BB.com years ago and my product never turned up. E-mailed them and got no reply. Never ordered from them since and i won't :) Can't beat Nutra with $8 international postage.