Is NutraPlanet still operational?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Placed an order, received confirmation of order, they did not run credit card, not shipped and no one answers telephone. Just curious.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time ordering? Or first time with new card?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Been ordering with them for over a year and with same card.

tony soprano

Awards
FWIW, I ordered from them this past Sunday evening and received a tracking number from them on Monday afternoon.

Tbol

Awards
Yeah, there still open. They just had a big sale on USP Labs products and had to pull all the peopleout of the office to help fill orders!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, NutraPlanet is so terrible if I were you I would take that link out of my signature. You wouldn't want those 2 people per month looking for BPS to get fleeced. Hahaha not jk
Hahaha bps is available everywhere man!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I realize it probably wasn't intentional or malicious but inside of other company's forums please be respectful and don't promote your own sites that you rep for. Thanks!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I realize it probably wasn't intentional or malicious but inside of other company's forums please be respectful and don't promote your own sites that you rep for. Thanks!
I think most of that happened before the thread got moved ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry if I crossed a line there I only replied as he mentioned Orbit himself and had questions, further communications were via PM.

I will strictly PM if this happens again